Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting BIT-X at the Prague Bitcoin Conference  (Read 2031 times)
BIT-X.com (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Licensed Forex Participant - Bitcoin Debit Cards!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:06:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 05:52:22 PM by BIT-X.com

Here are some pictures from the https://Bit-X.com stall at the Prague Bitcoin Conference!

Official site announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874312.0

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X Debit Card (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

https://twitter.com/bitx2014/status/598846398688272384

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:26:03 PM

Bitcoins, Litecoins, GHS Trading & Bitcoin Mining

nice. I also like the girls  Wink

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:38:29 PM

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X MasterCard™ (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

A really Nice, and awesome i think to have this Master Card.
What do you mean By Pass By should we have to personally visit that stalls? To meet the girls xD. Is there any offer who is going Order it from your site today? I would really like to see that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:40:11 PM

Pass by the Bit-X stall for your free Bit-X MasterCard™ (100% cashback for all transactions during the conference) and your chance to win the first place prize of 3BTC in the Bit-X Ideas Contest!

A really Nice, and awesome i think to have this Master Card.
What do you mean By Pass By should we have to personally visit that stalls? To meet the girls xD. Is there any offer who is going Order it from your site today? I would really like to see that.

It's for those attending the conference, Bit-X handed out free cards with 100% cashback during the entire conference. Don't think there are any online specials, but you can get it for free since you're in the campaign!
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:08:50 PM

This is called ambush marketing. GoDaddy style. All of their customers are going to pay the cost of these girls Wink
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:53:17 PM

Good to see Bit-x in physical form Wink Always nice to know that the platform one is advertising is in good shape.

And the cards with cashback are an amazing promotion, I hope many picked them up!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:58:39 PM

bit-x really need to add something bigger than just being a cloud exchange, something like a decentralized exchange(a client for that like open bazar) would be really cool

besides this, that left chick is hot i must admit this lol

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:26:47 PM

Damn it! Gimme those chicks!!!! Grin
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1599

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:54:30 PM

bit-x really need to add something bigger than just being a cloud exchange, something like a decentralized exchange(a client for that like open bazar) would be really cool

Bit-x is a business not a charity. How would they generate profits on developing decentralised exchange?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:56:08 AM

Bit-x is a business not a charity. How would they generate profits on developing decentralised exchange?

internal escrow can set a fee(a resonable one 0.1?) there must be always an escrow even in a decentralized system, and even in the case this is automatic
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:15:53 AM

Bit-x is gearing up to be a top exchange i was wondering when we might see you listed on bitcoinwisdom, bitcoinity etc.  Might be good advertising to get listed.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:25:59 AM

that is really amazing to see these beautiful girls at bit-x stalls, i wish i was there to meet them and can get cash back from this awesome offer xD, that is great marketing in physical form to get more attention from crypto lovers. good luck bit-x Wink
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:29:46 AM

i got my card my bit-x through courier service  Sad, i wish i could that from these chicks how beautiful these are Grin hope they will arrange like these stalls in Europe too in future.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:37:14 AM

Funny to see everybody drooling over the girls.. :p you know you can meet girls when you leave your computer screen for a while?

Besides that: Nice setup!
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1599

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:18:19 AM

internal escrow can set a fee(a resonable one 0.1?) there must be always an escrow even in a decentralized system, and even in the case this is automatic

If the system is reliant on central escrow (you're unable to pick your escrow), how would it be decentralised? Basically you just described how it currently works. The exchange basically act as escrow (they hold all the deposits), allow buyers and sellers to transact and charges fees for that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:22:37 AM

Funny to see everybody drooling over the girls.. :p you know you can meet girls when you leave your computer screen for a while?

Besides that: Nice setup!

You can meet girls at the computer also but please be advised, your experience may vary.  I cannot be held responsible for any lack of quality should you choose this path.
Yeezus

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:31:31 AM

I always think its kind of cheap when companies just hire some females for these sorts of things. Are they actual employees or could they actually answer questions about your business or are they eye candy just to attract men to your booth?

Wouldn't really be decentralized if they're holding every-ones funds. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:37:37 AM

If the system is reliant on central escrow (you're unable to pick your escrow), how would it be decentralised? Basically you just described how it currently works. The exchange basically act as escrow (they hold all the deposits), allow buyers and sellers to transact and charges fees for that.

well open bazaris also decentralized but they always really on an escrow(not automated, not fully at least), you can't have a perfect decentralized system, you can still call them decentralized system as long as the goods are not passed through an intermediary

I always think its kind of cheap when companies just hire some females for these sorts of things. Are they actual employees or could they actually answer questions about your business or are they eye candy just to attract men to your booth?

Wouldn't really be decentralized if they're holding every-ones funds. Kinda defeats the purpose.

they are not holding every funds, they hold only when there is a transaction in case some dispute arise

brawker was also decentralized but they did had an escrow
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:43:24 AM

Still having doubts whether I'll get my own card or not, but if ever I'm in Prague right now, I'll definitely get that card and if possible, the girl sitting in the picture too. Cheesy Btw, good to see Bit-X in the flesh. I wonder when will you guys go in our country (The Philippines) but I think that would be improbable for the next coming years or so.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:10:49 PM

So you don't really care about the news, and you just care about the girls Cheesy
Anyway, congratulations Bit-X for the new groundbreaking Wink

faucet used to be profitable
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: