Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is hashnest profitable ?  (Read 2516 times)
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:38:41 PM

Hello,
I would like to know if it's profitable to buy a S5 miner on hashnest and let it mine there.
My plan is probably to mine to Nicehash, which seems to pay enough to cover electricity fees and give a bit profit.
But would it be really profitable ?
If not, is there a pool where it could be profitable ?

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:46:24 PM

Hello,
I would like to know if it's profitable to buy a S5 miner on hashnest and let it mine there.
My plan is probably to mine to Nicehash, which seems to pay enough to cover electricity fees and give a bit profit.

Regards
If you buy an S5 on HashNest, aren't you limited to it only mining on AntPool?

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

Hello,

Regards
I don't know, I thought we could point to an other place. Is it not possible ?
Is there an other miner which we can decide where to mine ?
Or is there a miner seller/hoster where we can decide ?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:27:59 PM

Hello,

Regards

You cannot choose the pool, you are limited to Antpool only. Is it profitable, nobody can tell you that, too many variables in the game.
It s obvious you re new in the BTC world, I would suggest you go slow, invest a bit and see how it works and them move from there.

I do a bit of cloudmining and a lot of more of investing into PoS coins. I think staking will be the future of crypto, much more efficient. I like DMD Diamond coin, for example.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:40:47 PM

Hello,

Regards

You cannot choose the pool, you are limited to Antpool only. Is it profitable, nobody can tell you that, too many variables in the game.
It s obvious you re new in the BTC world, I would suggest you go slow, invest a bit and see how it works and them move from there.

I do a bit of cloudmining and a lot of more of investing into PoS coins. I think staking will be the future of crypto, much more efficient. I like DMD Diamond coin, for example.

Also, if you buy a whole miner on Hashnest, what you get will be derived from the PPLNS method, which means that it is variable and there is no guaranteed earnings. If you buy GHS however, then it is PPS, which means you know what you'll get, but the GHS price may drop.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:44:13 PM

Hello,

Regards

Also, if you buy a whole miner on Hashnest, what you get will be derived from the PPLNS method, which means that it is variable and there is no guaranteed earnings. If you buy GHS however, then it is PPS, which means you know what you'll get, but the GHS price may drop.

Yes, I always prefer options with some kind of potential exit strategy, just in case something goes wrong.

MonkeyCoin11 (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:37:52 PM

So if I understand well it's not a good investment.

I am searching a good investment, do you have any advice ?

A couple of days ago i tried scrypt.cc with a very little amount of btc and it looked like ok, i earn btc and i had been able to withdraw, but i don't know if it's a ponzi or not :/
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

A couple of days ago i tried scrypt.cc with a very little amount of btc and it looked like ok, i earn btc and i had been able to withdraw, but i don't know if it's a ponzi or not :/

scrypt.cc has been around for quite a long time and I don't think it's a ponzi.
We haven't said that hashnest isn't a good investment; we have just proposed that you should perform your own reasearch and calculations.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:50:55 AM

scrypt.cc has been around for quite a long time and I don't think it's a ponzi.
{...}

It is.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:23:25 AM

Hashnest can be profitable but there are no guarantees. After all, this is crypto, everything s risky.

cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:36:03 AM

Hashnest can be profitable but there are no guarantees. After all, this is crypto, everything s risky.

At least it is safe.. and reasonably profitable of course. It's the most legit cloudmining service today and talking about profits it is better than genesis-mining and similar, but more days to roi than many ponzies here like scrypt.cc for sure. So if you chose hashnest - just go with it you won't find anything better. You might want to wait for summer and upcoming S6 though Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:04:22 AM

At least it is safe.. and reasonably profitable of course. It's the most legit cloudmining service today and talking about profits it is better than genesis-mining and similar, but more days to roi than many ponzies here like scrypt.cc for sure. So if you chose hashnest - just go with it you won't find anything better. You might want to wait for summer and upcoming S6 though Smiley

True. But after S6, there will be about 8-9 months till rewards gets reduced. The faith of cloud mining after that one s very unclear.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:15:44 PM

hashnest is extremely profitable if you are a smart trader. The key is to know when to buy and when to sell. Consider each hash rate a dividend or interest on holding. If you use it like an exchange and buy low and sell high you can make a lot of profit since while you are holding your getting paid. (Avoid S2 or UMISSO for this though since it has a much higher risk)
pakerole

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:24:55 PM

Hashnest is profitable depending on the price per ghs. Further more Hashnest has its own market for trading and not all cloud mining has the same feature. You can do comparison for which miner giving the highest profit rate by referring to this link --> http://hashprofit.servehttp.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: