Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your BTC Accounts Manager  (Read 540 times)
Redones (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:20:49 PM

Its a custoum software that i'll modify due to your needs,its o,ly with 0.01BTC
after delivery you cannot ask any change you have to make all your needs at the first time
its contain 3 currency.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:23:29 PM

This isn't software lol. It is an excel spreadsheet.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:25:48 PM

Yes its a excel table with a lot of function to manage you accounts that what i said and that why i put picture to let everyone show what is it exactly
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2341

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:28:01 PM

Yes its a excel table with a lot of function to manage you accounts that what i said and that why i put picture to let everyone show what is it exactly
From the looks of it your spreadsheet just keeps track of your various wallets' (addresses) balances. I don't see how that is any different then any wallet software.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

From the looks of it your spreadsheet just keeps track of your various wallets' (addresses) balances. I don't see how that is any different then any wallet software.

You can call it all in one coz you can take a look for all your accounts in one place you don't have to open at any time your accounts and the part that pictur can't show is the chart below that let you show your situation and how your increase or decrease are ? and these stuff .......
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:37:28 PM

There are actually tons of softwares and web services that provide you that service for free and is actually a software. You need to change the details, it is misleading. An excel table isnt worth 0.01 btc and I dont think someone would buy it.

An excel table isnt hard to code, you can do something in 30 minutes or less
asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:38:05 PM

after delivery you cannot ask any change you have to make all your needs at the first time
its contain 3 currency.

Work on the presentation if You want to sell a product. Misspelling words is a big 'no' for people that would consider paying. Describe more about the potential of Your software. Maybe show a tutorial? People will not buy a program, without knowing how it can be used
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:51:24 PM

its contain 3 currency.

Work on the presentation if You want to sell a product. Misspelling words is a big 'no' for people that would consider paying. Describe more about the potential of Your software. Maybe show a tutorial? People will not buy a program, without knowing how it can be used

Thank you for your constructive reply,its just a first sample to show people what i wanna do whats the result i can change everything due to what everyone request its not a professionnel one i have a good background in programmation i was one of the cs50 membre (C,C#,php,html,css,java and assembly) but i creat somthing that everyone could use and somthing that don't need alot of time to be created that my goal
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:28:30 PM

can you re-upload picture of this release ?
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:11:02 AM

the picture you posted got deleted, upload the pic again
its interesting if it automatically pick balance of the wallet from blockchain.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:34:24 AM

the picture you posted got deleted, upload the pic again
its interesting if it automatically pick balance of the wallet from blockchain.

No its a manually,i'd received negative reply that why i deleted,i tried to delet all post but it tell that i cannot delet it from this board
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: