Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to buy bitcoin  (Read 1644 times)
silverbits (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:29:37 AM

Hi,
I wanted to buy something but in my country,Iran we do not have access to cards like visa or master or services like paypal and mostly others. Infact some do it through other countris but it will cost  2 to 3 times more than actual price. The only way to buy that service is btc but here again is the problem, how buy bitcoins!? only gift cards are available here like google, amazon,itunes or webmoney ready codes and most of them even without scans. Can anybody please help and show me some way to change for example google gift card with bitcoins? Any other way?
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:35:55 AM

if no one is selling bitcoin locally(you tried that way?)

localbitcoin offer to buy bitcoin with gift cards, you can try that, i can't see many option, besides earning with faucets a small amount, or through mining if you have cheap electricity
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:41:17 AM

Hi,
I wanted to buy something but in my country,Iran we do not have access to cards like visa or master or services like paypal and mostly others. Infact some do it through other countris but it will cost  2 to 3 times more than actual price. The only way to buy that service is btc but here again is the problem, how buy bitcoins!? only gift cards are available here like google, amazon,itunes or webmoney ready codes and most of them even without scans. Can anybody please help and show me some way to change for example google gift card with bitcoins? Any other way?
Thanks

This might come handy: https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?quick-action=buy&quick-amount=&quick-currency=USD&quick-online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&quick-country_code=IR&find-offers=
silverbits (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:42:51 AM

I only need 10$. How much does it take to earn than with a i7 2.2 ghz system?
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:44:00 AM

You can exchange your Bitcoin at Gyft for Amazon Giftcard and many others. They have (if I'm not wrong) 500 different Giftcards available for trade. I exchanged Bitcoin for Amazon Giftcards twice and everything is fast and smooth. Check them out.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:48:07 AM

I wouldn't even try it if I was you.

Head over to the marketplace section of these forums and request a trade: your giftcard for BTC.
Make sure you use escrow otherwise you might lose money.

silverbits (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:58:00 AM

Sorry I'm new to this bitcoin thing. What's escrow?
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:04:20 AM

Forever.

Just forget it. Mining bitcoin without specialized mining hardware is not going to work anymore (hint: by the time you or your children eventually reach 10$, you've spent a fortune on energy and computer replacements to keep your "miner" running).
To calculate approximate mining results:
- look up your CPU here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Non-specialized_hardware_comparison#Intel
- take the ghash/s value and enter it at the mining calculator https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
Enter 0 for hardware price, pool fee and electricity costs (otherwise you'll only get negative revenue). Since I don't know your exact CPU model, I've entered 10 ghash/s which is probably generous.
You'll see that you will have gotten around 1.62$ by September 2016. Difficulty will increase further, so that's about all you will ever get (the calculator does not compute beyond that time, but that would not make sense anyway). With a difficulty increase of about 2% you'd get 10$ eventually, but that's very unreasonable to assume.

Comclusion:
If you need 10$, work some hours (depending on the wage you can get in your country and given your skills) and get paid for your work.
If you need bitcoins worth 10$, get 10$ as described above, and buy bitcoins.

Onkel Paul

Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:36:23 AM

A trusted person that acts as a middleman providing both buyer and seller security by holding onto the transactions until both people have paid the escrow agent. He then distrubutes to each person so if one didn't pay he would return the funds to the owner so they didn't lose anything. You have to trust the person running the escrow though.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:41:38 AM

If you can't buy BTC earn it!
It's obvious that you have Internet access, understand English and can write meaningful posts here on this forum.
If so, under market and services check out for good signature campaigns.
Why not be paid for something you do anyway, posting here on bitcointalk forum?
This may be the easiest way for you to get some BTC in short period of time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
The00Dustin

Activity: 807
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:01:58 AM

I'm not sure, but I thought purse.io connected people willing to buy something on Amazon (for a third party, presumably you could use a gift card for this) with people wanting to buy something on Amazon.  In that case, maybe you could use purse.io?  It's possible that they are restricted to specific countries or something, though.  No idea.
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:38:32 PM

You should check http://www.localbitcoins.com
Just put your country in the search boc and select payment method.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:04:46 PM

You can sell some stuff that you don't need anymore (or maybe just buy new one which another country doesn't have), and then advertise your stuff here on MarketPlace>Goods.
And then, if anyone interests to the stuff that you sell. Then sell it, send the stuff to the buyer. And the buyer will give you some Bitcoin Wink

*you can also sell a service

faucet used to be profitable
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:12:29 PM

Hi,
Thanks

You can try localbitcoins like many people said before and with your understanding I guess you can start earning through signature campaign because their payout is good enough. $10 is around 0.04-0.05 for current price so you just need around a week to complete it. Its just a simple like that
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:26:45 PM

I don't know why but I'm quite surprised to see someone from Iran on here. Likely, I'm falling prey to the media's portrayal of the middle east and just thinking that bitcoin might not be allowed over there. Anyways, you'll probably have to hang around here for a couple months until you reach full member status so you can get a decent rate on a sig campaign. I'd sure be looking to accumulate more than just 10$ worth but then again I don't really know your needs or plans.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:30:10 PM

silverbits

I have seen that in some countries where the authorities are very strict re their currencies that BTC is succeeding (Argentina is a great example).  Bitcoin allows "money to move around easily" (at least once you get set up).

Like above posters wrote, try localbitcoins.com

If you have friends or family outside your country, they may be able to help.

There could be an excellent, though dangerous, business opportunity to get BTC from outside your country and bring them there...
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

maybe that can work for you,perfecrmoney.okpay,,maybe availabe for you

https://coinomat.com/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:52:19 PM

Hi,
Thanks

try to request payoneer card for somoen you know in a country where they accept those cards and try to verifie a paypal account with it like that you will be able to send money to paypal and like that you with what buying bitcoins or you can try to sell thing like phone or PC for other countries and get  paid with bitcoins

Good luck.
Redones

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:00:26 PM

escrow is a intermediary trust person you can search around forum there are a lot of them that manage the relation between seeler and buyer with fee or free to stopping scamming ....
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:00:14 AM

Is there a fx bank in Iran?
The best way to buy bitcoins is in BitcoinExchanges, fair price and less expense, but it may takes 3-7 days.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:17:11 AM

If you really need bitcoin, you should really try looking to the currency exchange thread.

Also it varies on trust or the conditions of that trade, but you should still be able to buy bitcoin despite not having rep with a escrow process or having a account as collateral if you use some traditional forms of payment to clear.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:36:07 AM

coinava.com was an Iranian bitcoin exchange, can't tell if still active.

http://blog.btctalk.com/ Iranian blog and community forum about bitcoin, you will find the guy's link to localbitcoins.

Forum at http://btctalk.com/

Enjoy. Smiley

Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:38:06 AM

You can sell your gift cards here for bitcoin! But the problem is that users here are usually with high reputation users.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:26:16 PM

You can sell your gift cards here for bitcoin! But the problem is that users here are usually with high reputation users.

What do you mean by that? I dont think there is any correspond in it. With high reputation users that wont be a problem at all because that will make sure you wont be scammed by them and they will make sure you can definitely sold your gift cards easily so nothing bad will happen
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: