Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scamer Alert: https://twitter.com/CordaroStewart  (Read 2609 times)
acsonline (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:24:36 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 11:43:33 AM by acsonline

@MRCASHKING posted thread related to selling his twitter account at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037067.msg11334679#msg11334679

and i paid the 1.2 BTC for the same to 1Hrdf4oVDNab66eH4Sx9LgGHixdjpaJnRN in two transaction of 0.6 one prior getting account details and the rest after changing twitter account details with our choice.

but today when i tried to login to twitter account it shows the email address and account name was changed and also blocked my account from following.

account name changed to https://twitter.com/CordaroStewart     from @mrcashking

also changed the email to previous one :

How do you want to reset your password?

Cash King BackUp
@MRCASHKING
We found the following information associated with your account.

Email a link to uv**@e***.**

I am going to publish a bounty for getting his Real name , address and photo and after getting all these going to publish google ads with photos if he didnt give my money back.

Other profiles of him on various networks:

https://www.facebook.com/cordaros1

https://instagram.com/MisterCashKing/

https://foursquare.com/mrcashking

https://plus.google.com/+CordaroStewart/posts

https://www.bitrated.com/mrcashking/linked

Pictures of him associated to various social networking sites:

Address details:

http://radaris.com/~Cordaro-Stewart/379997836

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:32:02 AM

I don't quite understand why you posted this on off topic. If this is scam attempt this thread should be on scam accusation, but if you are looking for doxing service, this thread should belong to service.

acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:34:18 AM

I don't quite understand why you posted this on off topic. If this is scam attempt this thread should be on scam accusation, but if you are looking for doxing service, this thread should belong to service.

Topic moved to scam section. thanks for advice.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 11:21:45 AM

When you paid the final payment did you changed all the info prior to it, including the phone verification? I think it can only be done if the seller had a phone number registered and after he received the final payment he reset his password through sms and then changed everything back.

Can you provide more proofs for your claim, like PM exchanged, Tx IDs, Signed message from the sending addresses etc.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:39:37 AM

When you paid the final payment did you changed all the info prior to it, including the phone verification? I think it can only be done if the seller had a phone number registered and after he received the final payment he reset his password through sms and then changed everything back.

Can you provide more proofs for your claim, like PM exchanged, Tx IDs, Signed message from the sending addresses etc.

yes mate i can give you all proof:

TXID and details:

BitCoin   1Hrdf4oVDNab66eH4Sx9LgGHixdjpaJnRN   0.60100000 BTC   Yes   2015-05-10 15:47:40
Processed   TrxID: 1196fa6899f250ea38ccbeb61da3318e377ec90f1910eca9a67f407d784d5951 @ 2015-05-10 15:52:38

BitCoin   1Hrdf4oVDNab66eH4Sx9LgGHixdjpaJnRN   0.60100000 BTC   Yes   2015-05-10 15:23:09
Processed   TrxID: 8f3cde73eb3584dba360ed072c2644ece098d9cba360b2484239100a8d555d76 @ 2015-05-10 15:26:38

and PM i will make a video and upload it or you need screen shots ?
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:40:55 AM

No i only changed the password, email, security question but didnt changed the phone number only deleted it

twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 01:39:41 PM

TXID and details:

BitCoin   1Hrdf4oVDNab66eH4Sx9LgGHixdjpaJnRN   0.60100000 BTC   Yes   2015-05-10 15:47:40
Processed   TrxID: 1196fa6899f250ea38ccbeb61da3318e377ec90f1910eca9a67f407d784d5951 @ 2015-05-10 15:52:38

BitCoin   1Hrdf4oVDNab66eH4Sx9LgGHixdjpaJnRN   0.60100000 BTC   Yes   2015-05-10 15:23:09
Processed   TrxID: 8f3cde73eb3584dba360ed072c2644ece098d9cba360b2484239100a8d555d76 @ 2015-05-10 15:26:38

You need to provide signed message from the sending address used in the above mentioned transactions.

At this point screenshots will suffice, however if the other person claims that no deal took place then an Admin might check your PMs or you might have to provide your account to a respected member to check your PMs to find out the truth. Because the thread you provided above has no reply's from you.

No i only changed the password, email, security question but didnt changed the phone number only deleted it

There is no way to know for sure whether he changed the password and email or did you change it yourself, when the account was under your control you should have verified your phone number but you didn't. Nothing can be said for sure what happened. Either he claimed the account back by getting the password reset through sms or you changed it yourself to try and tag him as a scammer.

Let's wait and see what he has to say on this when he logins back again.

Edit: Your history doesn't looks too good https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=931749.0

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

TXID and details:

You need to provide signed message from the sending address used in the above mentioned transactions.

At this point screenshots will suffice, however if the other person claims that no deal took place then an Admin might check your PMs or you might have to provide your account to a respected member to check your PMs to find out the truth. Because the thread you provided above has no reply's from you.

There is no way to know for sure whether he changed the password and email or did you change it yourself, when the account was under your control you should have verified your phone number but you didn't. Nothing can be said for sure what happened. Either he claimed the account back by getting the password reset through sms or you changed it yourself to try and tag him as a scammer.

Let's wait and see what he has to say on this when he logins back again.

Edit: Your history doesn't looks too good https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=931749.0

Mate his old email is used in the account when we try to reset the password and already raised complaint to twitter. And after i send him PM he went offline.

If you think i am the one who changed it then also he can get the account unblocked using email he used to register the account and just give it back. And check his tweets it clearly shows who is using the account Sad
twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 02:02:29 PM

Mate his old email is used in the account when we try to reset the password and already raised complaint to twitter. And after i send him PM he went offline.

If you think i am the one who changed it then also he can get the account unblocked using email he used to register the account and just give it back. And check his tweets it clearly shows who is using the account Sad

You mean the email which is shown when you try to reset the password through forgot password link:

This :

There is no way of knowing whether this email which is not displayed fully is yours or his. I am not taking any sides but at this point I can't say that whether he claimed it back or you did it. That's all.

Do you have any way of proving that this email is his?

And you still haven't provided the signed messages from both the addresses and the screenshots of PMs, it looks like you're avoiding that.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:07:00 PM

And bro check this one:

Activity: 79

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
(No subject)
« Sent to: mistercashking on: Today at 09:15:17 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Did you reset the twitter account ?

at present not able to login and also showing different email accoint in recovery:

We found the following information associated with your account.

Email a link to uv**@e***.**

I sent him the message and he is offline after that even i send various messages on twitter and other social network accounts of him but no reply
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:46:05 PM

You mean the email which is shown when you try to reset the password through forgot password link:

This :

There is no way of knowing whether this email which is not displayed fully is yours or his. I am not taking any sides but at this point I can't say that whether he claimed it back or you did it. That's all.

And you still haven't provided the signed messages from both the addresses and the screenshots of PMs, it looks like you're avoiding that.

At present i am on mobile so only after reaching office i can provide that. And if its ok for you i can forward the PM to you
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

This :

At present i am on mobile so only after reaching office i can provide that. And if its ok for you i can forward the PM to you

And its the email he mentioned on the thread
twister

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:06:29 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 03:40:17 PM by twister

It's ok when you get to the office you can provide PM screenshots and signed messages. You don't need to send them to me but just post them here and let the community decide whether your claims are legit or not.

Which thread, I can't find it on the thread you mentioned and he has edited the Original post there on 10th May, so that is suspicious activity.

I don't understand why you even bothered to buy a twitter account for 1.2 btc, they can be created free and there are ways of getting real followers for free also. SMH

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:01:39 PM

It's ok when you get to the office you can provide PM screenshots and signed messages. You don't need to send them to me but just post them here and let the community decide whether your claims are legit or not.

Which thread, I can't find it on the thread you mentioned and he has edited the Original post there on 10th May, so that is suspicious activity.

I don't understand why you even bothered to buy a twitter account for 1.2 btc, they can be created free and there are ways of getting real followers for free also. SMH

Check the recent message by him:

mistercashking

Activity: 140

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: acsonline on: Today at 04:03:32 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
was a hacked account the real mrcashking must have recovered.
Report To Admin
mistercashking

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
« Sent to: acsonline on: Today at 04:57:15 PM »
all sales are final

acsonline (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:04:15 PM

Now its clear that he is intentionally scaming so now any one knows whom to contact for the IP address of the scammer. Al ready send complaint to local authority of his area.
twister

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:23:48 AM

I don't understand much from what you posted above:

Check the recent message by him:

mistercashking

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
« Sent to: acsonline on: Today at 04:03:32 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
was a hacked account the real mrcashking must have recovered.
Report To Admin
mistercashking

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
« Sent to: acsonline on: Today at 04:57:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
all sales are final

Now its clear that he is intentionally scaming so now any one knows whom to contact for the IP address of the scammer. Al ready send complaint to local authority of his area.

And you still haven't provided screenshots and the signed messages from the addresses, which you were supposedly going to do when you reached office?

The user in question was online today. So kindly provide those and if your claims are found to be correct it can he can be reported and tagged, so he doesn't do it again.

EDIT: PM'd him just now to come here and clear this matter.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:53:16 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 10:08:17 PM by mistercashking

That guy acsonline is also the user wunkbone (check the trust ratings) on here and is releasing a coin to scam people with. So I restored since he wouldn't change the details and I told him multiple times. I dont have time to be fighting off FUD scam accusations all day. And Im never in a million years going to sell my account to a scam dev. Once I found out I restored my twitter. Im not going to let him release a scam coin and promote it to my followers.

wunkbone
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=154250

his pegged "$1" scamcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1057084.0

Kept his BTC for Karma and Wasting my time and trying to use my name to scam people. Serves you right acsonline/wunkbone. He stopped posting about this scam accusation because he knew I would bring up his scam coin that he's trying to release and ruin it.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:13:25 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 11:51:30 PM by mistercashking

and this bitcointalk account (mistercashking) was not sold Vod referring to your trust comment.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:20:33 PM

wunkbone just deleted his trust. Mine is still on his though. He's Trying to delete evidence.
twister

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 07:53:14 AM

That guy acsonline is also the user wunkbone (check the trust ratings) on here and is releasing a coin to scam people with. So I restored since he wouldn't change the details and I told him multiple times. I dont have time to be fighting off FUD scam accusations all day. And Im never in a million years going to sell my account to a scam dev. Once I found out I restored my twitter. Im not going to let him release a scam coin and promote it to my followers.

wunkbone
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=154250

his pegged "$1" scamcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1057084.0

Kept his BTC for Karma and Wasting my time and trying to use my name to scam people. Serves you right acsonline/wunkbone. He stopped posting about this scam accusation because he knew I would bring up his scam coin that he's trying to release and ruin it.

If you truly believe he is scamming, you should open another thread warning other people to stay away from him and his altcoins.

But you admitted that you restored your twitter account which you sold to him, which IMHO isn't right.