Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:02:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase App Update Enables Mobile Sign Up  (Read 502 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:19:29 PM

Coinbase has updated its iOS and Android apps to enable new users in the US to enroll via their mobile phones or tablets.

Previously, users could only sign up for the service and link their bank accounts via a desktop browser.

The app improvements follow statements made by Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong at the time of the company's $75m Series C fundraising, when he said development of the company's mobile product was to be a key focus this year.

Read more: http://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-mobile-app-onboarding/
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:25:19 PM

Being mobile focused is a move in the right direction IMHO.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:54:18 PM

This is interesting, it's good to know that Coinbase is spending time and effort on improving their mobile app. The thing I don't like the most about their mobile app is that one can't scroll through their various wallets to review balance information, transaction history, or select which account to make/receive payments. Currently the app defaults to one's Primary Address and there's very little insight one can gain about their account. To facilitate transactions to that primary address, the app does quite well.

I look forward to seeing more updates from Coinbase.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

Linking a bank account to buy bitcoins from my mobile device..I'm in Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: