Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:55:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningSweden Pictures, Videos and Banners  (Read 1636 times)
yangongear (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:46:17 PM

So this operation is a Garza Production? 

MiningSweden is located in Sweden and not in Dubai. ;-)
yangongear (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

Seen it posted in other forums. I'd be surprised if this was a garzashitduction - lacks the sugary fake promises.  

https://www.miningsweden.se/
Mining Sweden does not intend on making promises it cannot deliver.
However, we cannot do this without your initial help. We need to be
able to purchase 1 PH worth of mining equipment. After this is
successful, we will start to fulfill our promises.

You will be able to purchase “VIP shares (TM)” which gives you 5
GH of SHA-256 algorithm mining power and a share in the company’s
profits. 25% of the profit will be distributed proportionately
amongst holders of the limited stock of 100,000 “VIP shares (TM).”

The 25% includes profit from all the other services we will offer.

Join us on our venture and be a part of community-built business.
Don’t forget to buy your “VIP shares (TM)” today!

Are these lifetime contracts or limited time?

What is the cost basis for maintenance and administrative overhead?

VIP part which giveout 25% are lifetime.
Shares are also for lifetime, but after one Year you have 2 alternative options to
chose:
1. Keep the hashrate at current hardware and pay for electricity for
another year.
2. Upgrade to newer hardware at a discount, which then would have
again all costs included for the upcoming year.
yangongear (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:53:13 PM

I wouldn't go near this with miaviator's pole.  Shocked

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Iam not a duck.  Tongue
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

VIP shares sounds an awufl like a security to me, will you run into any issues with that?

do you already have 1 PH? Are we buying shares of that or shares of stuff you will be ordering to increase the farm?

What is there an official reseller when there is no actual product being shipped?
yangongear (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:02:32 PM

VIP shares sounds an awufl like a security to me, will you run into any issues with that?

do you already have 1 PH? Are we buying shares of that or shares of stuff you will be ordering to increase the farm?

What is there an official reseller when there is no actual product being shipped?

First question is forwarded to Tommy @miningsweden.
At this moment miningsweden has not 1PH, Tommy is ordering to increase the farm.
Reseller need a product shipped?
yangongear (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:04:00 PM

Iam not a duck.  Tongue

You need a comedy series.....

Feel free to make one. Smiley
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:53:42 PM

MiningSweden is located in Sweden and not in Dubai. ;-)

OK.  Props for that answer.  Thank you.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:37:10 PM

At this moment miningsweden has not 1PH, Tommy is ordering to increase the farm.

Assistance with shipping is one of the only reasons i can think of to need a reseller. i cannot come up with one for a situation like this.

How does the reseller operation benefit the three parties involved (me, them, you)? Why would I buy from you when I can buy from them? What do they get from letting you resell "shares?" Margins in mining are very thin (if they exist at all), how is there enough for all 3 of us to benefit?

If I buy a share is it a share of currently owned hardware or do I need to wait for it to be bought/shipped before I start earning?
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:40:07 AM

all the transparency still over priced.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:02:05 AM

all the transparency still over priced.

I guess it's the price you pay to be legal Tongue
All the super roi offering companies are just ponzi or scams (both most likely). And you can find the middle by just buying from manufacturers like Hashnest (BITMAIN). Problem solved.
This reminds me of genesis-mining a bit with their terrible roi, but much publicity..

yangongear (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:46:37 AM

Assistance with shipping is one of the only reasons i can think of to need a reseller. i cannot come up with one for a situation like this.

How does the reseller operation benefit the three parties involved (me, them, you)? Why would I buy from you when I can buy from them? What do they get from letting you resell "shares?" Margins in mining are very thin (if they exist at all), how is there enough for all 3 of us to benefit?

If I buy a share is it a share of currently owned hardware or do I need to wait for it to be bought/shipped before I start earning?

My assistance is help miningsweden with selling.
I hold also VIP shares and when miningsweden grow up, I will get my earnings at end of the Year, from the VIP 25% Company profit. :-)

When you buy shares earnings starts, payout every hour. No need to wait for shipping.
here can you get cheap shares when you are lucky bidder
look at the auctions:

https://www.shopbidsell.com/other-items/gotram/26
or
https://cryptothrift.com/advanced-search/?username=gotram
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:52:23 AM

Why do they need help selling?

How can payouts start an hour after I purchse if they don't have all the hardware? Seems like something that would apply to a ponzi, not a legitimate mining operation.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:37:09 PM

How can payouts start an hour after I purchse if they don't have all the hardware? Seems like something that would apply to a ponzi, not a legitimate mining operation.

Maybe they need to manually activate your account or what's more likely their software calculate the profit once per hour and update the client accounts.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

Maybe they need to manually activate your account or what's more likely their software calculate the profit once per hour and update the client accounts.

That's definitely what's happening and that doesn't seem like a legitimate mining operation to me. If they are using customer money to buy hardware, they can't pay in an hour because they don't have hardware. If they are using hardware they already own, how do they earn (and therefore payout) so consistently?
Sine(X)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:10:47 AM

What is maintenance (i.e. $/kwh)?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

That's at least something if they really buy some miners.., most of cloudmining operations doesn't even bother to buy any hardware at all these days Grin
They have to start somewhere I guess.. Props for them for posting pictures and stuff, I'm still fine with my Hashnest investments, don't care for anything else Tongue

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:52:37 AM

Very risky business for miningsweden. In 6 months there will be much more efficient miner entering the market, which will immediately push existing 28nm miners into negative return. In bitcoin mining, if you can not get ROI in 6 months, you will never ROI. When the electricity cost becomes higher than the mining income, the miner will become a paper weight

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:05:56 PM

Very risky business for miningsweden. In 6 months there will be much more efficient miner entering the market, which will immediately push existing 28nm miners into negative return. In bitcoin mining, if you can not get ROI in 6 months, you will never ROI. When the electricity cost becomes higher than the mining income, the miner will become a paper weight

It's not risky business for them because they get other people to give them cash up front for the miners so they lose all the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: