Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCMINER.NET the bitcoin investment since april 2015  (Read 11073 times)
ccminer.cf (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:53:26 PM

Dear Investors, because of some issues we ara facing with our hosting partner, the domain mingration will may take a bit longer than expected. Your accounts and your funds are safe!

______BITCOIN INVESTMENT SINCE APRIL 2015______

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 12:58:28 PM

The domain migration is completed!!
ENJOY THE NEW DOMAIN CCMINER.NET

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

We just started a new thread in the russian section of this forum!
here the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456638.0

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

We just started a thread in the italian section of this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1459414

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 12:17:32 PM

We just added few users testimonials to our front page!
if you are one of our user/investor and you wish your testimonial to be published to the front page, please write a PM to admin at our website.

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 11:42:41 PM

We are going to add a gambling section at our website if the investors will agree.

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

From now on it is possible to invest with major ALTCOINS like ETHEREUM. LITECOIN or DOGECOIN, and more!! Just click on the blue button below your deposit address! ENJOY

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 10:49:08 PM

Got me interested, as your site seems to have been around for a while... which is the minimum payout and the minimum investment?

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 10:06:29 AM

Got me interested, as your site seems to have been around for a while... which is the minimum payout and the minimum investment?

Hi Thank you for your interest!

Minimum investment 0.001 btc
Minimum payout 0.01 btc

Bye

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:50:11 PM

Minimum payout 0.01 btc

Bye
How long it will take to gain that amount sorry if I'm just curious seeing that you are still alive after all the other investment site was turned to scam but you keep you site alive and keeps your investors updated from time to time. Thank you for sharing OP.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 10:44:29 AM

Minimum payout 0.01 btc

Bye
How long it will take to gain that amount sorry if I'm just curious seeing that you are still alive after all the other investment site was turned to scam but you keep you site alive and keeps your investors updated from time to time. Thank you for sharing OP.

It depends on your investment strategy and how you play with the 2 types of investment that we offer.
It could takes few weeks if you trade good and you are active on the site or more than one year of you are passive and just buy few shares.
Later I'll write a more detailed post about that, now I'm a bit busy

Have a great sunday

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 10:42:00 AM

Minimum payout 0.01 btc

Bye

It depends on your investment strategy and how you play with the 2 types of investment that we offer.
It could takes few weeks if you trade good and you are active on the site or more than one year of you are passive and just buy few shares.
Later I'll write a more detailed post about that, now I'm a bit busy

Have a great sunday

As promised a bit more detailed explanation of our operations:

1) It is possible to invest Bitcoin and buy the site shares (SHARES), which produce around 0.2% dividends per day. It's also possible to trade the SHARES within the site, so if you decide to abandon the project it's possible to recover the invested capital and withdraw it all at any time.
The profits of the shares are generated by our activity of POS (proof of stake) Mining. Here a proof of our mining: https://ccminer.net/proof-of-mining/

2) You can also purchase the inner currency of our website, which is called CCM (CCMINER COIN) and get a 1.5% profit per day. Profits can be increased from trading in our domestic market. You can purchase the CCM to Bitcoin and then again resell for Bitcoin. It's very simple!

3) The project was established in April 2015. Our project is constantly being improved and we are growing together with our investors from all over the world. Our site is translated into Russian, English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Portuguese.

4) For those who want to get free advice face to face, we have created a special service on Skype. The Admin will respond and will help to solve all the problems encountered on the site. SKYPE: https: //join.skype.com/mG3K2nNjkLuq

5) A unique feature of our project is our investment community. You can chat with other users and create your own interest groups. Reply to messages and add friends. For each activity in the community, you gain a small amount of CCM.

6) We also have an affiliate program (referrals). For every new member who registers we offer 100 CCM and 10 CCM for a simple visit to the site.

The project already has more than 1,300 active users, and this is just the beginning!

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:04:57 PM

U do know what is your major problem. 0.2% per day seems very, very unlikely to be able to constantly achieve. So it all comes down to transparency. Where does this profit come from?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 01:11:07 PM

U do know what is your major problem. 0.2% per day seems very, very unlikely to be able to constantly achieve. So it all comes down to transparency. Where does this profit come from?

Hi,
0.2% per day as clearly explained on our website, and I think we explain it in this thread as well, it is an extimated dividend! Somedays is higher some days is lower due to our mining luck.
As you said this rate is very hard to get, and "very unlikely" if you do not work on it full time! But we do work full time on it, and we are able to get a daily profit around this rate!
The profit as explained already came from POS mining of different coins + host mining (when we think it is profitable), and ofcourse trade (altcoin - bitcoin and bitcoin - fiat).
We, as said, created our inner currency CCM in order to mitigate the days of lower payouts, because its profit is stable!
We offer 2 trade platforms 1 for SHARES(POS mining)-bitcoin, and one for CCM-bitcoin, thanks to this you will be able to recover your principal any time you will think that the payouts will be not enought for you, and leave the program.

Thank you for your question
Have a nice day

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 12:11:54 PM

Do not forget to follow us on the major social networks like FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+, VK and TUMBLR

Just serach for CCMINER, our avatar is a ladybug!

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:03:40 PM

I am not seeing much review by forum users. It seems site is old but haven't find much proof of payment from members and good review of your site in internet. Still this feels unsecure.

your linK; https://ccminer.net/roi/
not working, not opening.
ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 04:25:13 PM

I am not seeing much review by forum users. It seems site is old but haven't find much proof of payment from members and good review of your site in internet. Still this feels unsecure.

your linK; https://ccminer.net/roi/
not working, not opening.

We had some server issue sorry about that we are working with the host to solve it...
Our site is a community as well, so you can talk with the users/ investros directly at our platofrm (you can create friendships as well)
If you feel unconfortable to register before a proper chat with older users you can use our pubblic chat on skype https://join.skype.com/mG3K2nNjkLuq

Please take into consideration that we are a group of enthusiast with a robust knowledge of crypto, mining and trade but we started with almost 0 budget to advertise or to build a fancy site! We spent more time and efforts on building something stable and robust for our community, plus recently we did a domain migrations so also that's why when you search the new domain .net you can't find a lot of infos.

Have a great day

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 10:41:04 AM

We had too many useless daily visits and we have been forced to strengthen our anti ddos system (cloudflare). So now no more down time for our site.  Wink

ccminer.cf (OP)

CCMINER.NET

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:35:33 AM

we have just added a profit calculator at our ROI english page. You can test it and give us some feedback before we will translate it and put in the other languages ROI page!
https://ccminer.net/roi/

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:50:46 PM

Where can I find some info about people behind this. If u guys re legit, there should be no worries about transparency. Also, can I pls see some mining proof.

Thx

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: