Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonzi.com - BTC LTC DASH & more (soon!) Investment Game up to 190% returns!!  (Read 589 times)
HasSaid (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:00:14 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 07:44:57 PM by HasSaid

A fast and easy  game offering up to 190% returns on multiple currencies. Simply sign up and deposit, then watch the profits flow back to your wallet.

Fast payouts
Payouts are made at the end of each 12 hour round on first-come-first-serve basis. If you don't get paid out at the end of that round, your payout is guranteed for the following round!

Fully transparent
There is a full payout proof list available on site with amounts and TXIDs viewable right on a block explorer.

Simple and Easy
Just login with your wallet address and deposit to the address you're given, thats it. Deposits are processed fast with pending and confirmed indications.

Unique investment level system
The more you deposit the higher the return. Each currency has it's own levels ranging from 110% to a whopping 190% return.

Level  Min             Max                  Return

6        1.00 BTC    100.000 BTC    190% return
5        0.75 BTC    0.999 BTC        160% return
4        0.50 BTC    0.749 BTC        150% return
3        0.25 BTC    0.499 BTC        140% return
2        0.10 BTC    0.249 BTC        130% return
1        0.05 BTC    0.099 BTC        120% return
0        0.01 BTC    0.049 BTC        110% return

Unique affiliate system
Affiliate system offering 5% of your referrals deposit amount. Refer more users and raise it by 1% for every 10 confirmed users.

The Roadmap
First round will start 10PM on May 15th with Bitcoin as the opening currency.

Day 2 we will release the first round of the LTC game.
Day 3 we will release the first round of the DASH game.

Day 4 and beyond, which currency would you like to play with? Post your suggestions.

Advertisement Opportunities
We have 1 728x90 px ad spot open and up for grabs. Please PM us if you are interested. Escrow can be used.

We have added a full FAQ on site and encourage users to read it before investing.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here and they will be answered.

List to games available

- Bitcoin: https://btc.cryptonzi.com
- More alternative currencies coming soon!

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:05:34 PM

Fast payouts
Payouts are made at the end of each 12 hour round on first-come-first-serve basis. If you don't get paid out at the end of that round, your payout is guranteed for the following round!

I don't understand the game.. Please explain  Huh
HasSaid (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:13:28 PM

Fast payouts

Hello, supermoney

What I mean is:
The game runs for 12 hours in which time deposits are accepted. After 12 hours, the payout returns + profit are sent.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:15:01 PM

Fast payouts

Hello, supermoney

What I mean is:
The game runs for 12 hours in which time deposits are accepted. After 12 hours, the payout returns + profit are sent.

I got it but who remains out of the game?
HasSaid (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:20:48 PM

Fast payouts

I don't understand the game.. Please explain  Huh
Hello, supermoney

What I mean is:

The early birds get the worms.

If you deposit at the last minute, you'll be the one who's  out of the game till the next round.
The people who are last and left over get priority over those who are coming in the start of round 2.
I wrote this script to be in a constant loop and the rounds never stop coming.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:59:15 PM

Fast payouts

Hello, supermoney

What I mean is:

If you deposit at the last minute, you'll be the one who's  out of the game till the next round.
The people who are last and left over get priority over those who are coming in the start of round 2.

So the pyramids will be created and destroyed constantly till a position that satisfies your aim ? This game has been played many a times by weeklyponzi, nextponzi etc. Please bring on something new.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
HasSaid (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:06:14 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 10:32:49 PM by HasSaid

Fast payouts

Hello, supermoney

What I mean is:

So the pyramids will be created and destroyed constantly till a position that satisfies your aim ? This game has been played many a times by weeklyponzi, nextponzi etc. Please bring on something new.
I'm working on the script. Will try to bring something new on the table.
This is my first script.
I just keep 2%, nothing more.

going to sleep.
thisisascam

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:20:47 PM

just sent 10 bucks.will update if they pay out

tx: c7daa91b72d105d79892c6affc0fab68226b6ca0440487ff00aebc269a64af8d

HasSaid (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:41:54 PM

just sent 10 bucks.will update if they pay out

tx: c7daa91b72d105d79892c6affc0fab68226b6ca0440487ff00aebc269a64af8d

You are going to get paid when the bank has enough funds to pay your out :-) I am here to stay.

I have updated the topic. I've made a ad spot on the site. If you're interested to get advertised, please contact me through bitcointalk.
Did some minor changes on the script as well.

Added last 10 payouts on homepage. You can see last 100 payouts on the "PAYOUT" tab.
thisisascam

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:16:47 PM

seems like they are paying out.i got my bonus! Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/2a5ddd44425e9f5cb305f9de495c9f5af9ec985060951751c7641e004a6b54fa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: