Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: any reason for someone spend $ 179,518 in Infinitecoin in the last 24hrs?  (Read 2848 times)
ltcifc

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:02:04 PM

Well, both of IFC and EAC had strong support and probably the idea is to gain some trust back and then dump even harder than before.
LOL, this is so wrong.

I can go back after few weeks or even days to prove it to you, but I might be wrong.
This is not changing the fact that you are currently cheerleading IFC though.
The fact is that you say that you might be wrong, while i KNOW im right. And no, im not currently cheerleading IFC, I called IFC domination back in December. This is not even close to where IFC will be.
ltcifc

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:03:05 PM

guys i was checking the market today and i saw this any reason??

12.33 % went up today

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/infinitecoin/#markets

It's a pump.  I wish I saw it sooner.

LoL pump? You have no idea what you are talking about, right?

You wish you saw it sooner? This is soon enough if you want to make money, son.

Lol. K dad.
NP, keep up with good work, I'm proud of you
ltcifc

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:05:50 PM

Apart from pumping and dumping, I haven't seen any real reason for this great increase in prices. If someone aware of some great new features or services please correct me.
You haven't seen bcos you have no idea where to look. Its not new feature, i called it in December and let people know about IFC increase. This is just the beginning, it will go MUCH higher.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:51:59 PM

NOW VERTCOIN!

Lottocoin, Tickets, Kittehcoin.

irlandescoin (OP)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:43:48 PM

still

IFC/CNY   $ 253,621 *   $ 0.000044   0.00 %   Recently

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/infinitecoin/#markets

back here after the boom in 2013
KennyTheMartian

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:46:08 PM

i also have no idea.. last weekend several coins were pumped.. why?

earthcoin
worldcoin
tagcoin
megacoin
bbqcoin
globalcoin
digitalcoin
luckycoin

Pondering the same thing...why?

[XMR] Monero
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

i also have no idea.. last weekend several coins were pumped.. why?

earthcoin
worldcoin
tagcoin
megacoin
bbqcoin
globalcoin
digitalcoin
luckycoin

Pondering the same thing...why?
to make profit  Tongue
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:18:22 PM

Apart from pumping and dumping, I haven't seen any real reason for this great increase in prices. If someone aware of some great new features or services please correct me.

agreed and yeah I am more than familiar with IFC than 99% of the noobs spouting off too.
I was in on it waaaaaaaaaaaaay back LOL

Trade wisely guys Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
ltcifc

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:32:08 AM

agreed and yeah I am more than familiar with IFC than 99% of the noobs spouting off too.
I was in on it waaaaaaaaaaaaay back LOL

Trade wisely guys Wink
Sure you are lol. Comment like yours can't come from someone familiar with IFC.
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:28:46 AM

maybe its just a pump?
most altcoins are being pump and dump everytime
ltcifc

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:24:15 AM

maybe its just a pump?
IFC was never pumped and dumped. Its like p/d btc or ltc. This coin is the real deal and going up to its full potential. Im just not sure when are people going to learn.
therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:43:57 PM

Well, all what i can say is that i got into IFC years ago and i could say that it would go into problems due mostly for bad organization, few persons with huge amoun of currency and wallet problems. But thank to IFC i met what i can actually define a friend, he is from China, and some days ago we were chatting and he told me that something was moving with some currencies and IFC was one of them.
Actually might be a good chance for devs to regroup, reorganize and start moving some coins.......might not be just a pump.
Lloydimiller4

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Monero

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:30:39 PM

maybe its just a pump?
IFC was never pumped and dumped. Its like p/d btc or ltc. This coin is the real deal and going up to its full potential. Im just not sure when are people going to learn.

I'm just not sure when people are going to learn that you are a dumb shill. IFC is a joke, have fun with your pump

XMR: 43uAvbYL7z9NrKQig2DswM69XaeDug1Rf8v4Un1ndssb2To51Vojz2uZ21jFumWsCcgvqZ9hPuE3fEr xKoGCkHU8CzqHFiS
therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:18:01 PM

But why pump something with such a low low low (did i say low) price? I mean, to make it worth it who is pumping should be owning gazillions IFC.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:53:29 AM

This would make a great T-Shirt............

InfiniteCoin - "Redefining the Word Infinite"
ltcifc

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:25:00 AM

maybe its just a pump?

I'm just not sure when people are going to learn that you are a dumb shill. IFC is a joke, have fun with your pump
Not nice calling your father a dumb shill, whatever that is.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:06:51 PM

maybe its just a pump?

Bullshit you are so wrong it's retarded !

headless did it on Cryptsy years before you noobs got here spouting off.. then ADT and Goldcoin etc around the same time frame.
Seriously you noobs need to shut the fuck up ..you know fuck all !
I made money on "Headless's" pumps *years ago.. AND I was in on it mining early before the Difficulty rocketed up (when it was not popular)
I also was selling IFC on Cryptsy's BTC/IFC market for ages back when it was still open..
and how many of you lippy noobs knew that market even existed hmm ?

Trade wisely I just said here.. because the noobs that loiter here know fuck all LOL

and ON TOPIC
I have no idea why.. one guy pm'd me asking and I have no clue but I have seen the same behavior before on other coins.
Some guy way back was buying huge amounts of Vertcoin ..we're talking millions of dollars worth (on Cryptsy)
and no one had a clue why..
I had a pile of them and sold them for a nice profit Smiley
If anything guys may want to consider selling while the coin is pumped up etc (get out while you can ?)

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:29:20 PM

maybe its just a pump?

headless did it on Cryptsy years before you noobs got here spouting off.. then ADT and Goldcoin etc around the same time frame.
I made money on "Headless's" pumps *years ago.. AND I was in on it mining early before the Difficulty rocketed up (when it was not popular)
I also was selling IFC on Cryptsy's BTC/IFC market for ages back when it was still open..

Trade wisely I just said here.. because the noobs that loiter here know fuck all LOL

and ON TOPIC
I have no idea why.. one guy pm'd me asking and I have no clue but I have seen the same behavior before on other coins.
Some guy way back was buying huge amounts of Vertcoin ..we're talking millions of dollars worth (on Cryptsy)
If anything guys may want to consider selling while the coin is pumped up etc (get out while you can ?)
Yes Spoetnik is correct.  IFC was most definately pumped and dumped by Headless back in the golden age of 2013...and has been in a coma since, until this weird new pump...
ltcifc

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:57:27 PM

maybe its just a pump?

and ON TOPIC
Son, i just showed my trading stats on cryptsy and bter to your mom and she says that im waaay ahead of you, so nice try. Check who was giving free IFCs back in 2013, ill probably give it to you so you can start trading. Btw, i told your mom that you are going to be dumb kid, but she decided to keep you. Say hi to your sister also, son.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:43:00 PM

I was just saying you were wrong that is all..
And did anyone figure out why the influx of activity ?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: