Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins converter  (Read 575 times)
Redones (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:19:56 AM

i don't know if its the section where i can post this.
any way,I'm about creating a bitcoin converter software you suggestions could help to improve it thank you to share your idea .
and if possible estimated price in BTC.
Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:23:28 AM

Hmm. Sound great. However, please note that there is online converter which everyone could use without downloading. If I were to use a Bitcoin converter, I will use something that do not need to be downloaded. It is safer. We're Bitcoiner and we wont want to have a trojan to steal our Bitcoin.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:31:38 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 03:08:47 AM by Redones

Hmm. Sound great. However, please note that there is online converter which everyone could use without downloading. If I were to use a Bitcoin converter, I will use something that do not need to be downloaded. It is safer. We're Bitcoiner and we wont want to have a trojan to steal our Bitcoin.

i agree with you and i can do it online but i don't have enogh amunt to host and buy a domaine name and those stuf,and on programming I could put a lot of option more than on developping.

Thank you sir.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:49:10 AM

No offence, but with so many online converters out there, nobody will even download your program, forget about selling it. Most of the people who release programs here, turn out to be black hatters, who crypt the programs with RAT's, bitcoin stealing malware, etc. It is better to leave this and probably work on an online converter, and i myself made a tutorial for bitpost, I can link you to it so you can get started.

Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:45:27 AM

No offence, but with so many online converters out there, nobody will even download your program, forget about selling it. Most of the people who release programs here, turn out to be black hatters, who crypt the programs with RAT's, bitcoin stealing malware, etc. It is better to leave this and probably work on an online converter, and i myself made a tutorial for bitpost, I can link you to it so you can get started.

Thank you for your reply,an online converter i can do it in 2 hours is not a big deal,i said before that i dont have enough amunt to get host and domain name and i can't sell online converter it will be public and to be honest i wanna by why i earn  some satoshi Grin.and finally i never  heard about bitspot  let me or us know what is it.thank you.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:52:58 AM

Thank you for your reply,an online converter i can do it in 2 hours is not a big deal,i said before that i dont have enough amunt to get host and domain name and i can't sell online converter it will be public and to be honest i wanna by why i earn  some satoshi Grin.and finally i never  heard about bitspot  let me or us know what is it.thank you.

I can do the same thing your program does in excel. What makes yours any better than that? besides the fact that google can do the math too
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:01:02 AM

Thank you for your reply,an online converter i can do it in 2 hours is not a big deal,i said before that i dont have enough amunt to get host and domain name and i can't sell online converter it will be public and to be honest i wanna by why i earn  some satoshi Grin.and finally i never  heard about bitspot  let me or us know what is it.thank you.

I can do the same thing your program does in excel. What makes yours any better than that? besides the fact that google can do the math too

I agree with you, You can do the same ant better too,thats not my subject and i didn't said that i did somthing that none can do it "everyone can learn everithing and be capable to do anything" i request suggestions and advices.

Nb:its not excel one (or to be specific VBA );its coded with C#.

Thank you.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:42:34 PM

Thank you for your reply,an online converter i can do it in 2 hours is not a big deal,i said before that i dont have enough amunt to get host and domain name and i can't sell online converter it will be public and to be honest i wanna by why i earn  some satoshi Grin.and finally i never  heard about bitspot  let me or us know what is it.thank you.
Bit post is a blog which is currently offline I guess. Anyways, go to bit-post.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: