Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZeusHash  (Read 1364 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 04:12:46 AM

Is zeus hash legit?How much can 220 get me?Daily?Monthly?And how long that does the contract last.Is this profitable and if not then what cloud mining services is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 06:47:38 AM

Is zeus hash legit?How much can 220 get me?Daily?Monthly?And how long that does the contract last.Is this profitable and if not then what cloud mining services is?

Do the roi math based on watt's used. I would not be surprised if you lose money with assuming it.  Look at BTC asics.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:31:33 AM

And how long that does the contract last.Is this profitable and if not then what cloud mining services is?

well, so imagine that you have profitable asic miners. what you will do with them? keep them running until it is profitable for yourself or resell hashing power to others?

I can understand that somebody is geek and want his flahing loud machine at home...but I really can't believe, that somebody is buying something called "cloud hashing"..another trap for noobs, which will not make profit at all and because of this, block of wide adoption. again and again.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:52:19 AM

And how long that does the contract last.Is this profitable and if not then what cloud mining services is?

well, so imagine that you have profitable asic miners. what you will do with them? keep them running until it is profitable for yourself or resell hashing power to others?

I can understand that somebody is geek and want his flahing loud machine at home...but I really can't believe, that somebody is buying something called "cloud hashing"..another trap for noobs, which will not make profit at all and because of this, block of wide adoption. again and again.

There are actually a surprising amount of people who like to run them in their house.    One of the biggest advantages is when you decide to stop mining with a piece of gear you can sell it.  I personally love it and would have it no other choice as long as I can do it.

With cloud mining also stick with reputable sites.  If the price seems to good to be true avoid the site.
Buttknuckle

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:24:26 PM

Not all of them.  Hashnest seems perfectly legit, and they are run by bitmain so they have the massive advantage of producing their own hardware.  But so far from my investigations, you are correct and most of them do not seem legit.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:05:03 AM

whats considered legit to you?

Get a payment, but not knowing when it`ll fall? and then start over and do it again with another site. If you take chances like this, you might as well just do with a ASIC producer, so they have more better odds to not collapse since they can fill in whats needed by producing more miners.

Other then that, anything else is a form of false hope.  Smiley Even, the legit ones that still produce miners can bleed you dry with fees thats also another factor.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:22:25 AM

whats considered legit to you?

Get a payment, but not knowing when it`ll fall? and then start over and do it again with another site. If you take chances like this, you might as well just do with a ASIC producer, so they have more better odds to not collapse since they can fill in whats needed by producing more miners.

Other then that, anything else is a form of false hope.  Smiley Even, the legit ones that still produce miners can bleed you dry with fees thats also another factor.

One that does not offer things that sound to good to be true.  If you see one without fee's, or seems to cheap to be possible.  Avoid it.

There are a few ones I consider "legit".   And a lot of ones I consider people should avoid.  I like to let people make their own choices on cloud mining, I don't push a site on them.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:48:05 AM

I would pass on them, ROI s way bellow average.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
bradleymorris

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:00:23 PM

This is a total scam and you are opening yourself up to personal identity theft! Do you think a person who is running a ponzi scheme won't be tempted to sell your identity, or extort you if they think you have money later??

I seeded this with dust and can confirm that this is what appears to be a ponzi scheme. Steer clear of ANY and ALL mining contracts that require you to pay in btc, and especially Zeushash
BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:55:50 AM

It's a legit company running a scam:)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:29:22 PM

Don't fall for their GAW marketing stunts.

They have a scammy operation running. In my book only Hashnest is legit with a hope of getting ROI. Investing in BTC when it is low is much better.

halleybtcwhistleblower

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

Be advised that in light of recent news that Zeushash has stopped paying out or allowing withdrawls without explanation, they have now changed names to HalleyBtc.

Changing a name doesn't get the old ponzi scheme smell off, though. A ponzi scheme by any other name is still a ponzi scheme.

DO NOT INVEST IN HALLEYBTC / ZEUSHASH unless you want your btc to be seized, and your personally information to be possibly mined.

If you have been victimized by zeushash / halleybtc, and they are refusing to cancel your account or honor your withdrawls, get active and speak up. Don't let others suffer the same fate.
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 03:13:24 PM

I didn't expect that those scammers are still running ?! Is anyone at all get from them a payment?
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 06:55:40 PM

Be advised that in light of recent news that Zeushash has stopped paying out or allowing withdrawls without explanation, they have now changed names to HalleyBtc.

Changing a name doesn't get the old ponzi scheme smell off, though. A ponzi scheme by any other name is still a ponzi scheme.

DO NOT INVEST IN HALLEYBTC / ZEUSHASH unless you want your btc to be seized, and your personally information to be possibly mined.

If you have been victimized by zeushash / halleybtc, and they are refusing to cancel your account or honor your withdrawls, get active and speak up. Don't let others suffer the same fate.

Good to give a heads up for new users.

Zeushash was never profitable. They tried to extort miners from day 1.

Their name Zeusminer has been used for this terrible marketing of their cloud mining operation.

Anything that comes out from Zeus these day is just crap..
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

Good to give a heads up for new users.

Zeushash was never profitable. They tried to extort miners from day 1.

Their name Zeusminer has been used for this terrible marketing of their cloud mining operation.

Anything that comes out from Zeus these day is just crap..

If I remember correctly they were connected somehow with GAWminers? Such projects should be stigmatized and rejected form Bitcoin community at the very beginning!
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:35:52 AM

I am not sure they were in business with gaw but they do offer lousy products and keep stalking you by mail with amazing bs offers.

Luckily they offered clients of the beta to get out.. and so I did.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: