Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTalkRadio.com - Is up and running !! Come listen anytime!!  (Read 23584 times)
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 05:04:30 PM

BitcoinTalkRadio.com  can now be played on your mobile devices. Get details on how to do it here. http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/stations/bitcoin-talk-radio/

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:40:52 PM

BitcoinTalkRadio.com  can now be played on your mobile devices. Get details on how to do it here. http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/stations/bitcoin-talk-radio/
This is too much to believe you have taking this to next level, we can now listen to bitcoin radio on different phone applications, blackberry, android and iPhone, there is also channel for mac users.
Well done.

jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

This is too much to believe you have taking this to next level, we can now listen to bitcoin radio on different phone applications, blackberry, android and iPhone, there is also channel for mac users.
Well done.

Not to shabby right!?  Wink

Wait til you guys see what's coming! More Stations with dedicated Genres.
Meaning if you like a certain type of music, we will have a Bitcoin station for it!

Soon the news will start playing up to 6 different stories a day.
Tons of cool stuff like convention coverage, contests, and the talk shows are coming.
We just aren't ready for them yet, but they are coming!

Thanks everyone for the feedback and input, keep listening, tons of stuff is coming.

The Crypto Complaint telephone line is open! Rant about anything crypto and we'll play it on the station :-)
http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/complaints/
nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

We are off to Chicago to cover the Inside-Bitcoin convention. Planing on a fun weekend. Check our site BitcoinTalkRadio.com  for updated stories and interviews.  http://insidebitcoins.com/chicago/2015

nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 06:26:26 PM

Jim Blasko creator of Unbreakablecoin, UNBAuctions and the voice of Bitcoin Talk Radio sits at the head of the speakers table.  Inside-Bitcoin Convention Chicago. 

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:03:26 PM

Listening your radio everyday ...
good music and latest important btc news  Smiley

Keep up good work
Terabot

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:34:41 PM

Ohhh sounds fun, i have to try this Smiley
nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:21:42 PM

Listening your radio everyday ...
good music and latest important btc news  Smiley

Keep up good work

Thanks for your support. Cool things are coming.

nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:23:16 PM

Ohhh sounds fun, i have to try this Smiley

Enjoy ...  We are always open to any suggestions

CryptInvest
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:37:18 PM

Good and easy listen music. I listen to during the day. As for the classic mainstream radio stations. Voice program is not often needed, needed background for daily business. Thanks for dev.
nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:45:20 PM

Good and easy listen music. I listen to during the day. As for the classic mainstream radio stations. Voice program is not often needed, needed background for daily business. Thanks for dev.

Thank you for listening.

MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:10:22 AM

Hello

Nice work you have there
I just want to say good luck with this project
LOL good for music.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:19:44 PM

Radio future will depend from advertisers - if there will be advertisers, then radio can have some income and future  Grin Today radio stations depend from advertisers  Wink
nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 09:52:20 PM

Radio future will depend from advertisers - if there will be advertisers, then radio can have some income and future  Grin Today radio stations depend from advertisers  Wink

We are looking  forward to a long future @BitcoinTalkRadio.com

nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:54:11 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 07:15:07 PM by nukefxr

Bitcoin Talk Radio interviewed over 30 big names in the Bitcoin industry, We were at Inside-Bitcoin Conference Chicago last weekend. What a great bunch of people and products.  The interviews can be heard on BitcoinTalkRadio.com  Looking forward to the next U.S  Inside-Bitcoin Conference  San Diego December 14-16, 2015. We will be there will you? Discounted tickets will be available on our site soon.

IDKwhatimdoing

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:31:56 PM

nice radio i like it  Grin Grin Grin

nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:17:41 AM

nice radio i like it  Grin Grin Grin
Thanks Enjoy.. We  always appropriate your feedback

nukefxr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:22:14 AM

Now playing on BitcoinTalkRadio.com    20 live interviews from Inside-Bitcoin Conference Chicago last weekend. More to follow.

BTC Talk Radio

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:45:24 PM

Tune in Bitcoin Talk Radio on your mobile devices. Get the the Tunein APP and listen to us  anywhere  you go.

Bitcoin Media Group LLc     BitcoinTalkRadio.com
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Hi everyone, I hope you have been enjoying the stations. Much is coming including the launch of Bitcoin Talk Radio's next station channel by this weekend. "BitRock" will be our 3rd station (or what we're starting to call "channels"). We remain dedicated to giving everyone more music options and "BitRock" will rock out everyday starting with Classic Rock in the mornings, Modern Rock and Alternative during the day and evenings, and Heavy Metal at night. You can still catch the Bitcoin News Update every 2 hours on any of our stations.

With the news of the next station, I wanted to say here "Thank you very much Tom King". Tom is my business partner in Bitcoin Talk Radio, and he has been the sole funder of these very awesome projects. Not only does he fund our stations and all their expenses, but he also adds all the news stories that you guys read on the site every day. From what I can tell, almost all the coverage that he posts, Tom is getting these stories out fast as possible. Sometimes the stories are on Bitcoin Talk Radio , 2 and 3 days ahead of the other major news outlets. So if you ever catch Mr. King out there, be sure to tell him Thanks! Look for more great things from Bitcoin Media Group LLC. (Currently, http://BitcoinFundMe.com is new project, so go check that out when you have time)

Some more good news, it looks like Bitcoin Talk Radio will indeed be an official media partner with "Inside Bitcoins" , the touring Bitcoin Convention. We'll be there covering stories in San Diego this December and that means more industry interviews and convention coverage is coming direct to Bitcoin Talk Radio! We can't wait! Chicago was a blast and we got great interviews there. Stay tuned for more of the same.

Your suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated and wanted! We wish to provide you the best station possible, so please feel free to request bands, or songs so we can add them to the proper stations. Here are some numbers to show you how busy the site is getting. We are growing fast in listeners. You guys are quickly making Bitcoin Talk Radio #1! Thanks to everyone for choosing Bitcoin Talk Radio, BitronicA, and soon BitRock!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: