Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MONEY = Set BACK RELAX AND F**CK THE POOR PEOPLE FOR THERE HARD WORK (food,...)  (Read 907 times)
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:07:10 PM

The system just can't work without an universal value. Do you want people to revert to trading item for items (which severely limits diversity)?
Nobody is saying that the system isn't flawed. It is what it is. The rich are getting richer, the poor poorer.

The rich are certainly getting richer, but the poor aren't getting poorer. Who in the 1000s got government assistance, handouts and food stamps? The vast majority of people probably had to work for 6-7 days a week, and for more hours than they currently do. And which king in 1500 had a computer? Or a cell phone? Or a TV? All of that is value.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:09:04 PM

Here is an awesome ted talk from an accounting professor that offers a different solution. He refers to "money"(where it should be currency) as a "user interface to society".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZBRJU6YLtY
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:24:25 PM

i think your post makes less sense actually

but we really need those stuff you mentioned for survive, those stuff are mandatory they should give us for free, so we can use money for something else, something that will bring us happiness

If the necessities of life are provided for free, then money would be less significant because there are only "wants" that we can buy. I hope that the necessities in life be given for free, but I think that would be too far fetched. Money changed everything since it was used by our ancestors. Why? Because ever since money was used, the concept of evil began to take form. For you to get by every damn day, you will need to have some money on your pocket just to eat and pay for utilities and whatnot.

Even if the necessities are given for free, for example produced by autonomous machines, people will still need and use money to buy luxurious goods and services.
Imagine a world where you get most things for free. There will always be some rare things like art pieces that people won't give for free.
I am imagining a world so advanced that we've been able to get free pretty much everything for millions of years. Mankind has devised ways to bypass physical laws or discovered new ones that allows us to travel faster than light. Or if not, then we would've explored every single solar system can ever reach, based on the laws of physics.

I am imagining that people will get so greedy, and want more than what they have, that they'll have to fight for resources again, since there are a finite number of atoms and energy in the universe. Perhaps, only a single being will survive, hogging all the available resources in the universe. Of course this being might occasionally create subservient creatures to keep it entertained and stuff.

If humans don't kill each other over trivial matters, and a huge natural disaster (supernovas, sun exploding, black hole nearby, etc) doesn't completely destroy the solar system before we become a type II species, I think that is the future we're looking at.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 05:29:56 PM

The rich are certainly getting richer, but the poor aren't getting poorer. Who in the 1000s got government assistance, handouts and food stamps? The vast majority of people probably had to work for 6-7 days a week, and for more hours than they currently do. And which king in 1500 had a computer? Or a cell phone? Or a TV? All of that is value.

You obviously do not understand what I said/you're saying. Let's say we have person A who has $10M and person B who has $10K.
If person A gets richer and now has $15M, person B is automatically poorer in comparison to him.

At first person B had 0.1% wealth that person A had. Later he has 0.066% wealth that person A has.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
futureofbitcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:37:01 PM

You obviously do not understand what I said/you're saying. Let's say we have person A who has $10M and person B who has $10K.
If person A gets richer and now has $15M, person B is automatically poorer in comparison to him.

At first person B had 0.1% wealth that person A had. Later he has 0.066% wealth that person A has.
That is the Win-Lose mentality, which is unhealthy.

Why do you care if someone else has more money than you*? To say everyone has to be either the same as you or worse off is incredibly selfish.

*This is assuming that the 5M person A gained is NEWLY CREATED WEALTH, not some sort of currency inflation that devalues person B's holdings.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:59:38 PM

So , you want tell that you don need money? But money is a tool that can help us to change our stuff to more small size, so we don't need to bring our heavy stuff. Just change it to some money, and then you can easily bring it.
However, I understand that so many people now using money for they own interests. Although we can also live a life without money, just hunt or plant your food and build your own house Wink

faucet used to be profitable
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:59:58 PM

Guys lets think wisely the base of the world are food, water, cloths, Home right.

So why we need money ?

Your anser will be like this : we need money to buy them Dah!! right?

But no my friend you're wrong , lets me tell you money was made by lazy people and evil, how?

listen i  believe some people in this world im not gonna call them smart But evil, love the idea of money to buy everything without f***king do  nothing imagine that  Roll Eyes

and look we will be f***cked soon .

Note: I know most of people loves somebody to f***ck them.

Kiss

https://ralobot.com be the boss and lets them pay you!

Your logical is undeniable.  Back to the barter system everyone!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 06:16:08 PM

I'm getting really fed up lately of people who treat others that disagree with them about their ideology or beliefs as enemies that need to be attacked and even more annoying lately are people who claim they're correct 'just because'.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: