Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How likely do you think it is that "EhVedadooAnonimato" user in this forum is Satoshi?
I would say 90% likely - 10 (22.7%)
I would say 60-80% likely - 0 (0%)
I would say 40-60% likely - 1 (2.3%)
I would say 20-40% likely - 3 (6.8%)
I would say 0-20% likely - 30 (68.2%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am 90% sure that "EhVedadooAnonimato" is Satoshi  (Read 3197 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:33:50 AM

Unfortunately Theymos is giving people way too much freedom here. These threads are starting to become annoying and should be punishable. I wonder, does the ignore list have a limit as one has to add tens of people daily?

These threads are useless. You can only speculate which is pointless. If you're a person who does pointless things to waste his time, fine. Just don't waste everyone else's time in the process. Unless you find hard proof (which you won't), you can claim nothing.
Let Satoshi in peace.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:00:59 AM

i don't agree, he has not the same writing style of satoshi, satoshi usually don't make question, he always answering one or raise some good technicals statments

just compare the writing style

also there is no reason to think that satoshi is still here between us, i think he have finished his job here, that was introducing bitcoin to everyone
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 10:41:37 AM

Even if he is satoshi what are we supposed to do about it? Make him confess and ask him about the holy grail method to actually hack and control the network. I don't know why the paranoia about finding satoshi seems to be gaining momentum lately but I can't seem to grasp and understand the motive behind it. Can you explain?

remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1017

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:04:10 AM

Even if he is satoshi what are we supposed to do about it? Make him confess and ask him about the holy grail method to actually hack and control the network. I don't know why the paranoia about finding satoshi seems to be gaining momentum lately but I can't seem to grasp and understand the motive behind it. Can you explain?

There is certainly a lot of charm in being kept a secret mystery but the fragrance of a living Master like him is definitely not to be missed, IMHO.
There is so much in a genius like him that is not to be missed...
For me it would be like missing a great spiritual teacher like Jesus or Buddha.
Or missing a great genius like Albert Einstein or Richard Feynman...
I can't help but think the world would be better with this mystery solved and his fragrance being appreciated by us all.

Meanwhile, it's not easy for me to have this position.
It's a tough one, for sure.
But I don't regret it. I'm proud of my position in revealing him.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:06:46 AM

It made me think twice and read more of his posts, and it seems that this certain user is very knowledgeable on different subject areas. He also seems to know some core developers personally that it's giving me a hint that certain devs are within his inner circle. However, the Satoshi that we know isn't engaging in some flaming discussion that might end him "insulting" the other one who's stressing a wrong point. Take a look at this one:

Heh. So if I say DPR was an anarcho capitalist and also not a nice guy (two things that are very likely to be true), that's an insult, but calling me an authoritarian is not an insult?

Of course it's an insult. I actually said "authoritarian asshole" IIRC. So, yeah, I wanted to insult you, after you broadly compared ancaps like me with potential murderers. I believed I've manage to control my temper better than you did, though.

EDIT: Once more justusrainver put it better than me, so I'll just quote him:
Now I'll add on "disingenuous" to "authoritarian". Instead of owning up to what you said, you're now trying to obscure the issue by subtly rewriting history to change your quote into something other than what it was.

You didn't say "DPR was A and B", you said "Because DPR was A and B, we shouldn't be surprised of C".

Let's replace B with a different adjective, just to make the bigotry blindingly obvious for all the spectators:

"By the way - I'm amazed at how many people are surprised that a drug dealer with extreme black tendencies turned out to be not a swell guy! Imagine that!"

You'd never dare say something like that in public, because that group isn't an socially acceptable target for bigotry any more, but you're more than willing to smear anarcho-capitalists the same way because you think no one will call you out on it.

Briefly: Ulbricht subscribed to a philosophy that boiled down to "the state is inherently bad and must be overthrown". He explicitly said that was his belief several times in public. Why do you think people tolerate or support the state, as a political institution? It's because we know what the world looks like when the state becomes weak or disappears. It looks like Mexico or Somalia. Not some peaceful, non-violent utopia but a place dominated by men like Ulbricht - people who are quite willing to assassinate anyone who gets in the way of their business empire.

Sigh... I won't derail this rapidly growing topic. But you're just ignorant and should read a bit more on ethics and economics.

The user is interesting, tbh, because he almost got the same writing style and knowledge (Huh) as Satoshi (well, the Satoshi we know). His knowledge in economics and certain fields are almost on par with that of Satoshi's. Idk but it could be possible. Who cares anyways? Let Satoshi be Satoshi forever.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:09:49 AM

We might as well accuse everybody that signed up in that period and became active in talking about the direction to take to be satoshi. Tongue
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:25:35 AM

well anyone could be satoshinakamoto here in this forum and no one can really tell
maybe he has already saw this post and made a comment Cheesy
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:27:47 AM

We might as well accuse everybody that signed up in that period and became active in talking about the direction to take to be satoshi. Tongue

Yes, but can you indicate us any other user that fits so much Satoshi profile as this? I would like to see which other users you can come up with that matched a Satoshi profile as much as this one...

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:31:13 AM

Unfortunately Theymos is giving people way too much freedom here. These threads are starting to become annoying and should be punishable. I wonder, does the ignore list have a limit as one has to add tens of people daily?

These threads are useless. You can only speculate which is pointless. If you're a person who does pointless things to waste his time, fine. Just don't waste everyone else's time in the process. Unless you find hard proof (which you won't), you can claim nothing.
Let Satoshi in peace.

Freedom of speech but not to spam, however like you know ... use the ignore function Wink. The OP is only curious but this is not a bitcoin discussion, so I think the thread should be moved in an appropriate section.

OP, I do no think EhVedadoOAnonimato is satoshi.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:07:10 PM

I still can't see how the rising numbers of threads like these are useful for discussing around... As many said before, Satoshi wants to remain anonymous for a reason. Let's just leave him in the shadows. Besides, EhVedadooAnonimato doesn't even seem to be Satoshi, at least for me. Back in the days, not only Satoshi was knowledgeable about Bitcoin...
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:19:13 PM

I still can't see how the rising numbers of threads like these are useful for discussing around... As many said before, Satoshi wants to remain anonymous for a reason. Let's just leave him in the shadows. Besides, EhVedadooAnonimato doesn't even seem to be Satoshi, at least for me. Back in the days, not only Satoshi was knowledgeable about Bitcoin...

I get the point that "This is Satoshi" threads are quite annoying, but if you look at some of the posts of EhVedadoOAnonimato, you might even think that the user is in fact Satoshi. If you look into the user's post history, some of the posts are very striking and remarkable and sometimes, remind me of how Satoshi writes his replies. Idk if this is just a feat of the user to resemble Satoshi's style of writing or this is the same man behind Satoshi. Whatever the case is, let it be. Satoshi doesn't want to be bothered in the first place, that's why he tried so hard to keep his anonymity.
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:29:26 PM

Wait, he also has a few posts in French.

Here is one of them:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=36147.msg480053#msg480053

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:34:51 PM

Here is one of them:

So, what does that mean if he could also converse in French? There could be a blood of French, Portuguese, and British in his identity. That is not uncommon to happen.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:47:05 PM

Here is one of them:

so this riddle has been solved now you found Satoshi's secret profile on this forum but i dont think that is solved even the writting style of this person is very simillar to the the Satoshi, i have doubt about this can be Satoshi.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:47:56 PM

Here is one of them:

His French aren't that good:

Pardonnez-moi pour mon mauvais français, mais j'ai voulu faire une petit contribution à cette discussion.

-snip-

Translation: Please excuse my poor French.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:50:26 PM

I get the point that "This is Satoshi" threads are quite annoying, but if you look at some of the posts of EhVedadoOAnonimato, you might even think that the user is in fact Satoshi. If you look into the user's post history, some of the posts are very striking and remarkable and sometimes, remind me of how Satoshi writes his replies. Idk if this is just a feat of the user to resemble Satoshi's style of writing or this is the same man behind Satoshi. Whatever the case is, let it be. Satoshi doesn't want to be bothered in the first place, that's why he tried so hard to keep his anonymity.
But why would Satoshi want to have an alt account' I've been looking at the post history, and he never said anything special that would require an alternative account.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

OH!

Now I get it....

The OP is obsessed about finding Satoshi.
Check out his signature:

I am 100% sure that Satoshi Nakamoto is António Franco Alexandre, a bright old-school mathematician from Harvard.

OP, you need to relax a bit.  Wink

halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:57:00 PM

who is António Franco Alexandre?

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:58:54 PM

But why would Satoshi want to have an alt account' I've been looking at the post history, and he never said anything special that would require an alternative account.

Because creating an alt account would actually help him do his job as satoshi without being noticed by anyone. If a person would like to hide his/her identity, he/she would do everything to hide his/her trails--whether it is to create several identities or lower his/her activities, it's his/her choice.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:01:22 PM

People just want to find him because some people think that he should have all the credit for introducing bitcoin to the world but he choose to be anonimous himself because he think that what he created could be dangerous for him if he does not stay that way

Here is one of them:

So, what does that mean if he could also converse in French? There could be a blood of French, Portuguese, and British in his identity. That is not uncommon to happen.

And there is google translate to help you with the translation to french
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: