Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need loan of .02 New collateral offered  (Read 546 times)
itsrainingdicks (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:54:56 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 03:59:03 AM by itsrainingdicks

I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 70+ trades 100 percent feedback.  If you post an ad to sell it is usually in the first couple of pages so with the rates people pay on local bitcoin you could easily make back loan amount I I would ever default which I wouldn't lose this account for this amount

Edited cause my account actually has 70+ trades

Edit again new collateral. I have two bets at nitrogen on the same game but 2 different teams  I did this cause I had 2 free bets. So regardless if either team win I'll have at least .08 so whoever can do this in the next hour you can just send the .023 from your winnhs to me and give me back access to my nitrogen accout http://m.imgur.com/yHEqDRH,kFYg2xZ
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 01:05:19 AM

I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.  If you post an ad to sell it is usually in the first couple of pages so with the rates people pay on local bitcoin you could easily make back loan amount I I would ever default which I wouldn't lose this account for this amount

You need to provide proper collateral, or this forum account will get negative trust.  You may not care, however, since you are a newbie.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

You really think your local bitcoins account can easily be sold?  Don't they frown on that over there since it's the equivalent of buying trust?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:08:28 AM

Lol, you beat me to it Vod, i was just abou to post a warning to him to lock this thread before you come along.
Good to see ya never far away from potenial scams.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:09:41 AM

I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.  If you post an ad to sell it is usually in the first couple of pages so with the rates people pay on local bitcoin you could easily make back loan amount I I would ever default which I wouldn't lose this account for this amount

You need to provide proper collateral, or this forum account will get negative trust.  You may not care, however, since you are a newbie.

You really think your local bitcoins account can easily be sold?  Don't they frown on that over there since it's the equivalent of buying trust?

I love how you manage to take this at face value. Someone called it's raining dicks just asked for a 6 dollar loan. Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 01:11:45 AM

I love how you manage to take this at face value. Someone called it's raining dicks just asked for a 6 dollar loan. Cheesy

Just being fair and giving him a chance before he gets negative trust.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
itsrainingdicks (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:12:48 AM

I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.  If you post an ad to sell it is usually in the first couple of pages so with the rates people pay on local bitcoin you could easily make back loan amount I I would ever default which I wouldn't lose this account for this amount

You need to provide proper collateral, or this forum account will get negative trust.  You may not care, however, since you are a newbie.

You really think your local bitcoins account can easily be sold?  Don't they frown on that over there since it's the equivalent of buying trust?

Hi sir. I was more of thinking because the account is in great standing its ads shows up in the first couple pages and with the rates people pay on local bitcoins you can quickly make the loan amount back if I would default but also was thinking that because it is my account all name verified and great trust and my frequency of use that it would be silly for me to lose it over the amount of .02
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:51:42 AM

LBC accounts are traded in the digital goods section. I am no expert regarding their valuations however someone who has studied the LBC account market may be able to say one way or another that an LBC account with those stats would be worth more then .02
itsrainingdicks (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:30:30 AM

LBC accounts are traded in the digital goods section. I am no expert regarding their valuations however someone who has studied the LBC account market may be able to say one way or another that an LBC account with those stats would be worth more then .02

Yes I did see that but would rather not sell such an established account unless price was much higher than .02
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:34:04 AM

Yes I did see that but would rather not sell such an established account unless price was much higher than .02
I am just saying that in theory your collateral being offered may be of value to a lender in the event that you were to default.

I am not familiar with the LBC account market so I really couldn't say if an account with your stats is worth the loan amount or not.
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:15:21 AM

Those bets on nitrogen cant be considered as collateral. The game can ends in draw and your bets are both lose. Why dont just wait the result and withdraw your winnings after?
itsrainingdicks (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 04:17:01 AM

Those bets on nitrogen cant be considered as collateral. The game can ends in draw and your bets are both lose. Why dont just wait the result and withdraw your winnings after?
No if they end in a draw then money refunded. They are both spread bets at +0 and minus 0. If they were money lines you'd 've right
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:40:31 AM

No if they end in a draw then money refunded. They are both spread bets at +0 and minus 0. If they were money lines you'd 've right

Anyway, your collateral is still invalid. I suggest you to offer valid collateral otherwise just wait for the result of your bets
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: