Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.05 btc loan  (Read 3076 times)
jenifer0012

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:18:52 PM

IMHO, caskey4521 could have earned easily the amount he borrowed from you by enrolling in a signature campaign, like the Da Dice one. So what was the real purpose behind his loan request? To build trust, to scam lender...or he was simply bad at taking economic decisions?
By the while...I left him a temporary -ve trust feedback. I really hope it would help you recover your money; however, IMO this whole situation could have been really simplified if you have asked him to provide a valid collateral to cover the loan you provided him.

He is enrolled on yobit signature campaign just before he became inactive. Maybe he is just short in funds to pay his debt.

@caskey pm me maybe i can buy few accounts from you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AccountTrader

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

IMHO, caskey4521 could have earned easily the amount he borrowed from you by enrolling in a signature campaign, like the Da Dice one. So what was the real purpose behind his loan request? To build trust, to scam lender...or he was simply bad at taking economic decisions?
By the while...I left him a temporary -ve trust feedback. I really hope it would help you recover your money; however, IMO this whole situation could have been really simplified if you have asked him to provide a valid collateral to cover the loan you provided him.

He is enrolled on yobit signature campaign just before he became inactive. Maybe he is just short in funds to pay his debt.

@caskey pm me maybe i can buy few accounts from you

Already gave him this option threw pm and publicly posted I would buy his accounts, if he wanted the funds they would have been here to pay the guy. Now leaving him valid feedback for this because clearly he doesn't want to pay the guy or he would respond to my proposal or here to the lender on the thread.
caskey4521 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:56:10 AM

i bought an account from caskey and he did not give me the account--- he turned this account over to me --- i got screwed for .17 btc on the account also -- i guess we all got screwed on this deal ---
jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:34:27 AM

i bought an account from caskey and he did not give me the account--- he turned this account over to me --- i got screwed for .17 btc on the account also -- i guess we all got screwed on this deal ---

You really bought the account or you are the original owner pretending another user? As of now the password isnt changed. And why you didnt use escrow?

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:21:47 AM

Lol, that's a lie. If you would have bought this account, you would have surely changed the password. but you haven't done so. You have destroyed your account for 0.05 Bitcoins. Too bad.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:58:00 PM

Lol... Nice try.
If you bought it without an escrow, caskey could have just walked away with the money.  Tongue
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:28:08 PM

LOL, you didn't even try to fake the deal by changing your password.

It is a shame because you had traded honestly in the past, at least with me (IIRC). This was probably an exit scam
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:45:33 PM

It is a shame because you had traded honestly in the past, at least with me (IIRC). This was probably an exit scam

he couldve sold his account for more than what he scammed for too, maybe ~0.2 BTC. what a shame

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:48:54 PM

he couldve sold his account for more than what he scammed for too, maybe ~0.2 BTC. what a shame
I think his plan was to try to sell a number of accounts without escrow and collect small amounts from a number of people, and wanted to use the loan to sweeten the deal. It doesn't appear to have worked though
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:07:02 PM

Why would someone buy an account without escrow and without verifying the posts for open loans or spammy posts or other abuses?

After thinking a while I concluded that it is more or less unlikely. The fact you only said it after I brought the hypothesis to the topic won't help to make it more plausible too
gampher

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:11:58 PM

Why would someone buy an account without escrow and without verifying the posts for open loans or spammy posts or other abuses?

After thinking a while I concluded that it is more or less unlikely. The fact you only said it after I brought the hypothesis to the topic won't help to make it more plausible too

And a much better proof that he is surely telling a lie and making excuses is that he didn't change password even when the account was sold. Dumb Tongue
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:22:32 PM

caskey(or whoever is with his account) still can give it to a trusted escrow for an auction, and whatever is left after the loan's payment will be given back to him
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 11:27:37 PM

caskey(or whoever is with his account) still can give it to a trusted escrow for an auction, and whatever is left after the loan's payment will be given back to him
This could work, although it would probably sell for somewhat of a fire-sale price. Plus you would need to pay the escrow to not only handle escrow but also to sell the account which would likely take up a good amount of the proceeds.
cryptoforcause

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:03:58 AM

This could work, although it would probably sell for somewhat of a fire-sale price. Plus you would need to pay the escrow to not only handle escrow but also to sell the account which would likely take up a good amount of the proceeds.
There are quite a good number of free escrows available now in the forum so there might be one who agrees to hold the auction for free. The last choice stays with Caskey. The account shall sell for min. 0.18 so taking all fees and any extra charges Casket can easily make ~0.1 BTC
ACCTseller

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:10:24 AM

There are quite a good number of free escrows available now in the forum so there might be one who agrees to hold the auction for free. The last choice stays with Caskey. The account shall sell for min. 0.18 so taking all fees and any extra charges Casket can easily make ~0.1 BTC
People might be willing to escrow a simple transaction for free, however I doubt that many people will be willing to actually sell something on behalf of a seller for free
cryptoforcause

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:15:53 AM

People might be willing to escrow a simple transaction for free, however I doubt that many people will be willing to actually sell something on behalf of a seller for free
Yeah you are right here that many people won't sell something for free, hence escrow can take a small fee, maybe 0.0075-0.01 that's what Quickseller takes, or maybe even more.
ACCTseller

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:54:45 AM

Yeah you are right here that many people won't sell something for free, hence escrow can take a small fee, maybe 0.0075-0.01 that's what Quickseller takes, or maybe even more.
I think that is what it would cost only for escrow, if you wanted an escrow to put the work into finding a buyer then the fee would be more then that
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:44:01 AM

Quickseller has the highest escrow fees in the known universe. And the things he sells are overpriced too, imo.

Others will charge less, and maybe will do for free, if they only need to hold the account
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:33:28 AM

Hit me up if caskey is willing to give his account. I maybe able to help you out.

Quickseller has the highest escrow fees in the known universe. And the things he sells are overpriced too, imo.

Define universe, please.

Others will charge less, and maybe will do for free, if they only need to hold the account

QS' fees is not that high.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:20:42 PM

Hit me up if caskey is willing to give his account. I maybe able to help you out.

My vote for this, if caskey is willing to give his account.
That account is worthless otherwise. If he gives it up and it is sold without negative trust, he could at least earn something out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: