Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10btc loan will payback 10.8btc sept 14 please  (Read 1745 times)
Thunderbit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:23:41 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2012, 06:33:58 AM by Thunderbit

title says it all
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:34:37 AM

LOL

Was not expecting this.

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:48:05 AM

sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

i dont need a loan.... but just to piss him off i would like lets say.... a 10btc loan which i will payback so fast sadpandatech will have something to do with his life.... thanks in advance

just 10 btc?  someone lend this man 100 btc and see what magic he can work

Gladamas

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:54:24 AM

sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

i dont need a loan.... but just to piss him off i would like lets say.... a 10btc loan which i will payback so fast sadpandatech will have something to do with his life.... thanks in advance

just 10 btc?  someone lend this man 100 btc and see what magic he can work

I'm calling it: sadpandatech and possibly you are both his socks too.

Come to think of it, you're all Atlas' sockpuppets! Why didn't I think of that before? Derp

(BTW I'm just kidding)

Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:58:31 AM

better yet   i need to change the loan amount ...i need a huge score  looking for 500k btc never to be paid back but i will give you interest of .00001% every ten years..... god i hope this works!! all my hard work gaining trust is sure to pay off!!!
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:04:21 AM

We are all Atlas in the end.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:35:19 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2012, 06:34:32 AM by Thunderbit

no but seriously... i need a 10btc loan until sept 14th will payback  10.8
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:37:17 AM

I dunno, I feel more like Sisyphus.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:39:50 AM

sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

just 10 btc?  someone lend this man 100 btc and see what magic he can work

I'm calling it: sadpandatech and possibly you are both his socks too.

Come to think of it, you're all Atlas' sockpuppets! Why didn't I think of that before? Derp

(BTW I'm just kidding)

"Everyone is a scok of Atlas" -- MNW

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:43:22 AM

whats is Sisyphus   and an atlas sock....and sock puppets....im pretty new  and that sounds ridiculous to me
live627

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 05:48:12 AM

Search is your friend.
Thunderbit (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:24:38 AM

so 75 views and no takers.....did sadpandatechs slander acually work?  wow
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:45:36 AM

so 75 views and no takers.....did sadpandatechs slander acually work?  wow

No it didn't work, It's because you wanted a loan to piss him off, here is the math

borrow 10 BTC -> Piss off sadpandatechs = 10.8BTC

Well thats much more clear, Where do I send?

EDIT - I didn't reply sooner because in my country It was night time, I tend to go to bed then.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:53:50 AM

Thunderbit - I can make this loan to you. Please PM me.
Gladamas

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 02:18:26 PM

Dude, WTF? Stop the socks. You'll probably be IP banned now.

tenakha

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 02:47:41 PM

Hey - I'm based in the UK - I don't know what 'Stop the socks' means. Is it a quaint american expression?

Now - can you explain to me *exactly* what am I doing wrong? Check my rating - I've got two more positives today.

Am I breaking any law (written or unwritten) or BTC etiquette by lending to Thunderbit? I've loaned to him before and he has paid back, I'm 'cool' with that. So whats your 'beef'? (I understand that is an American expression used to indicate extreme discontent).
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 02:50:42 PM

Hey - I'm based in the UK - I don't know what 'Stop the socks' means. Is it a quaint american expression?

Now - can you explain to me *exactly* what am I doing wrong? Check my rating - I've got two more positives today.

Am I breaking any law (written or unwritten) or BTC etiquette by lending to Thunderbit? I've loaned to him before and he has paid back, I'm 'cool' with that. So whats your 'beef'? (I understand that is an American expression used to indicate extreme discontent).

he thinks you're a "sock puppet" account.  i've got your back tenakha

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 03:23:36 PM

he thinks you're a "sock puppet" account.  i've got your back tenakha

WOW! Two accounts within two days of each other less than a month ago, borrowing and repaying loans.... Wait, are you pirate? 

tenakha

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 03:42:18 PM

WOW! Two accounts within two days of each other less than a month ago, borrowing and repaying loans.... Wait, are you pirate? 

yeah! AND? Have a look at my other trades - and who I have traded with - then come back.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 03:46:53 PM

yeah! AND? Have a look at my other trades - and who I have traded with - then come back.

Khalid,

you just loaned 3 bitcoins last night to someone with no posts who only joined last night, are you surprised people are thinking you are a bit dodgy lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: