Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10btc loan will payback 10.8btc sept 14 please  (Read 1745 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 03:56:21 PM

WOW! Two accounts within two days of each other less than a month ago, borrowing and repaying loans.... Wait, are you pirate? 

yeah! AND? Have a look at my other trades - and who I have traded with - then come back.

Khalid,

you just loaned 3 bitcoins last night to someone with no posts who only joined last night, are you surprised people are thinking you are a bit dodgy lol

Everybody thinks everybody's a bit dodgy around this forum... for good reason! Same reason his royal highness the princebabyking of nigeria doesn't get bank drafts from me... (anymore) lol

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 04:24:00 PM

WOW! Two accounts within two days of each other less than a month ago, borrowing and repaying loans.... Wait, are you pirate? 

yeah! AND? Have a look at my other trades - and who I have traded with - then come back.

Khalid,

you just loaned 3 bitcoins last night to someone with no posts who only joined last night, are you surprised people are thinking you are a bit dodgy lol

You know what Chang - when I joined here - not that long ago, and had zero rating ... a few people helped me out and got me started...
Thats all I'm doing .. and that 3BTC is my risk. I've read the lending guide .. you don't lend ANYTHING you can't afford to lose.
Some of the people I've traded with here.... I've already earned more in interest than 3BTC. Also - I've been buying BTC, and (weirdly enough) ... its gone up quite a bit.

If I get scammed the 3BTC - I'll learn from that. I thought I was doing someone a favour. If I DO get scammed .. I will report back and will admit my mistake.

Thanks.
Thunderbit (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 06:32:02 PM

fuck it.....i dont want the loan....and im done with bitcoin....i hope you paranoid conspiracy fucks get scammed and or lose all of your money in a bitcoin crash..   this has been the most ridiculous shit ive ever seen  and i can see now why people scam you....because 99% of you are complete fucking assholes.  i was fucking stoked about these stupid fucking imaginary coins...but this forum ruined it.. sooo goodbye i hope you all lose everything you stupid fucks......
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:03:46 PM

fuck it.....i dont want the loan....and im done with bitcoin....i hope you paranoid conspiracy fucks get scammed and or lose all of your money in a bitcoin crash..   this has been the most ridiculous shit ive ever seen  and i can see now why people scam you....because 99% of you are complete fucking assholes.  i was fucking stoked about these stupid fucking imaginary coins...but this forum ruined it.. sooo goodbye i hope you all lose everything you stupid fucks......

Wow glad I didn't lend to this guy!!
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:05:02 PM

You just proved every detractor right. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
flynn

Activity: 728
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 07:16:51 PM

10btc loan will payback 10.8btc sept 14

Is that 7% per week ?

intentionally left blank
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 09:45:08 PM

One sockpuppet account closed... Let's see how long it takes to see similar stuff from the others.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: