Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:39:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [E-BOOK] EZ BITCOIN | EARN UP TO $300 PER WEEK [AUTO PILOT] [AUTO BUY] [VOUCHED]  (Read 960 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:17:23 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:42:12 PM by ANON.PURGED

BE MY FIRST BUYER AND GET 40% OFF, JUST CONTACT ME

CLICK ANYWHERE IN THREAD DESIGN IF YOU WANTED TO PURCHASE IT

FEEDBACKS / TESTIMONIES
Just purchased your product mate ^^

I received the ebook instantly after i purchase it. vouched for op mate!

100% working, ebook is not copyrighted! GLWS!
manekari

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:21:48 AM

Ahh, not again.

Do you have any vouches ?

will be interested in vouch copy ?

Smiley
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:24:05 AM

Ahh, not again.

Sorry but i dont include vouches in threads,

Just a feedback / testimonies from buyers.

Its already auto buy, If you bought it then did not receive the ebook feel free to make scam report on me.

edit:
prob soon, i will include vouches, after i made my final decision and give free vouch copy on you. Smiley
IV4NN

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:38:54 AM

100% working, ebook is no copyrighted! GLWS!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 07:45:36 AM

100% working, ebook is no copyrighted! GLWS!

Thank you for your great feedback! Hopefully you follow the TOS.

Thank you for buying

All The best,
ANON.PURGED!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:44:03 AM

Ahh, not again.

Just sent you a private message awhile ago mate Smiley
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:16:18 PM

This ebook helps only you.  Grin Grin
Not the poor.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:26:05 PM

I'm not sorry if this bursts your bubble but this isn't "HackForums". So you're gonna tell me you'd sell a guide that can make you $300 weekly for $11? And say it's "legit", "noob friendly", ect I'll be honest. I strongly disagree feel this is a waste of a post on here. Why? Because the logic is this you make the $300 weekly from selling bs like this and that's just sad Cry . But then again goodluck with your sales. Cool
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

This ebook helps only you.  Grin Grin
Not the poor.

lmao, How come ? have you tried the ebook already? , hahaha stop making funny post. So pointless
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:37:30 PM

I'm sorry if this bursts your bubble but this isn't "HackForums". So you're gonna tell me you'd sell a guide that can make you $300 weekly for $11? And say it's "legit", "noob friendly", ect I'll be honest. I strongly disagree feel this is a waste of a post on here. Why? Because the logic is this you make the $300 weekly from selling bs like this and that's just sad Cry . But then again goodluck with your sales. Cool

I know, This is not HF, This is BTCTalk forum. Did i exactly say $300 instantly per week? , I said you can earn up to $300 , It depends of your creativity how you make paste (inside the ebook). So why do you need to care about the price? Is that too cheap ? I was planning it to sell for $30 , But i didnt because i want to help poor. I ain't swagin' , And what is your point? , Im a generous man. Just say thanks to me because i sell it for $10.50 plus im making discount for first costumer.  Roll Eyes

Second, The method / ways inside the ebook is so simple, easy but unseen before.
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:44:30 PM

I'm sorry if this bursts your bubble but this isn't "HackForums". So you're gonna tell me you'd sell a guide that can make you $300 weekly for $11? And say it's "legit", "noob friendly", ect I'll be honest. I strongly disagree feel this is a waste of a post on here. Why? Because the logic is this you make the $300 weekly from selling bs like this and that's just sad Cry . But then again goodluck with your sales. Cool

I know, This is not HF, This is BTCTalk forum. Did i exactly say $300 instantly per week? , I said you can earn up to $300 , It depends of your creativity how you make paste (inside the ebook). So why do you need to care about the price? Is that too cheap ? I was planning it to sell for $30 , But i didnt because i want to help poor. I ain't swagin' , And what is your point? , Im a generous man. Just say thanks to me because i sell it for $10.50 plus im making discount for first costumer.  Roll Eyes

Second, The method / ways inside the ebook is so simple, easy but unseen before.

I ain't swagin'
But my point is that bitcointalk doesn't need useless stuff like this on the forum, sell something productive and that actually works.
I'm not saying your "guide" doesn't work either, also since I just wanted to say my opinions lol.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:47:06 PM

I know, This is not HF, This is BTCTalk forum. Did i exactly say $300 instantly per week? , I said you can earn up to $300 , It depends of your creativity how you make paste (inside the ebook). So why do you need to care about the price? Is that too cheap ? I was planning it to sell for $30 , But i didnt because i want to help poor. I ain't swagin' , And what is your point? , Im a generous man. Just say thanks to me because i sell it for $10.50 plus im making discount for first costumer.  Roll Eyes

I ain't swagin'
But my point is that bitcointalk doesn't need useless stuff like this on the forum, sell something productive and that actually works.
I'm not saying your "guide" doesn't work either, just wanted to say my opinion

How come you say its useless product? How you know its not working at all? Well, test before you judge, Anyway thanks for your opinion
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

Bump! Still giving out discount! Just contact me
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:54:19 AM

bump