Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increase your bitcoins by 2% per day!!!  (Read 646 times)
bookstop34 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:12:19 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:25:12 PM by bookstop34

Hey folks,
Are you planning to start your online investing career? Do you wish to earn quick profit by investing on Bitcoin market? If your answer is yes, then you must consider joining my service.
I have been trading bitcoin successful for two years now and just have the idea of starting such a service.
You can send me the bitcoins and set the amount and the time yourself. But you will always receive interest of .5% per day, what makes more than 50% per month.
Maybe you expect me to be a scammer, but I can proof that I am not. You can also try the servce with very little amounts of BTC.

Please send me following data per PM; Afterwards I´ll accept or deny the offer.

Amount:
Time of Investment:
Repayment Adress:

The minimum Amount is .005 BTC
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:14:46 AM

Hey folks,
Are you planning to start your online investing career? Do you wish to earn quick profit by investing on Bitcoin market? If your answer is yes, then you must consider joining my service.
I have been trading bitcoin successful for two years now and just have the idea of starting such a service.
You can send me the bitcoins and set the amount and the time yourself. But you will always receive interest of .5% per day, what makes 15% per month.
Maybe you expect me to be a scammer, but I can proof that I am not. You can also try the servce with very little amounts of BTC.

Please send me following data per PM; Afterwards I´ll accept or deny the offer.

Amount:
Time of Investment:
Repayment Adress:

The minimum Amount is .005 BTC

Roll Eyes Now I think you can close this thread, no one will give you some BTC for free  (basically you are begging, or asking a loan ... where is the valid collateral?).
bookstop34 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:20:35 AM

With the differnce that it´s an investment and not begging or a loan or wahtever you call it.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:23:15 AM

With the differnce that it´s an investment and not begging or a loan or wahtever you call it.

The problem is that "this is the lending section" it is not the investment section. If you want a loan please provide a valid collateral Wink (it is simple, but some people can't understand).
bookstop34 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:32:55 AM

You can try the service with .005 Bitcoin.
Maybe you´ll have changed your opinion afterwards.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 03:06:44 PM

You can try the service with .005 Bitcoin.
Maybe you´ll have changed your opinion afterwards.

I wonder. You do this for two years and you can promise constant .5% per day. May 2013 bitcoin was @~127 USD/BTC. Lets imagine you started with 10 USD worth of BTC or 0.07 BTC (rounded down). With a profit of .5% per day you would now have. 0.07 * 1.005(365*2) = 2.66 BTC (again rounded down). Considering that you would have to share the .5% daily you would need to perform even better. Next year you would have at least 2.66*1.005365 = 16.42 BTC (rounded down).

Care to sign a message that had a balance 2 years ago and with one that now has significantly over 2 BTC on it?

Isnt the volume starting to become a problem? Considering the lengthy sideways motion you would need high volume trades in order to keep the fees low.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: