Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronics for bitcoins? Feedback :)  (Read 1345 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:19:09 PM

In fact you resell item from website like AliExpress ^^
So you buy it for us for BTC ?

Nothing is revealed about their business model. Maybe it is like that, because the gadget that OP just posted in here costs around $80 on different online markets. Reseller or not, I'm still doubting the legitimacy of this service.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:35:03 PM

it is so hard to trust anyone these days. especially with bitcoin; the whole thing about it being irreversible makes everyone to think twice before spending their bitcoin on an unknown service.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

it is so hard to trust anyone these days. especially with bitcoin; the whole thing about it being irreversible makes everyone to think twice before spending their bitcoin on an unknown service.

yes, unfortunately it is because of non-reversible transactions, no authority and anonymity.it is just attracting retards and all kind of SCAM from whole world..Smiley the biggest advantage on one side can be easily turned against customer on other side..
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:35:55 PM

How about the shipping costs? you need to add more details about the shipping costs Wink

faucet used to be profitable
egyproductions (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:43:33 AM

Yes, we do re sell products from china, we have a few suppliers who are from ali express,shipping ranges between $10 and $28 depending on how quick you want to get your order.

We have spent alot of money on that website, if this was a scam, a cheaper website without SSL encryption, you can tell its not a scam, since we are trying to build a community. But if you insist its a scam, and have doubts, i suggest your do not buy anything until reviews come in.

We are not registered
We do not use Fake money (fiat)
and we are more than just an online bitcoin store.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

How is fiat fake money?  Huh  I do not get that at all.  I think your website is probably legit if you paid for a SSL license.

egyproductions (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:39:11 AM

Yep we have an SSL license.

We there is no value in the paper money, any can print a paper and give it a fictional value.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:01:56 AM

I don't know whether the offer is too good to be true. But it might be. And if it is, then it is a very good initiatives to involve more people. This will encourage buyers to learn BTC as well as new companies to integrate with BTC.

egyproductions (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:06:02 AM

I don't know whether the offer is too good to be true. But it might be. And if it is, then it is a very good initiatives to involve more people. This will encourage buyers to learn BTC as well as new companies to integrate with BTC.

Exactly! thats what i mean^ final someone who understands my enthusiasm, one way to support bitcoin is to battle the other types of payments, since all other payment (for example paypal) force users (in a way) to use their type of payment, which is fiat money/credit card (aka illusional of fictional money)  hopefully when we grow we plan to expand by buying in much larger quantities for stock at extremely low wholesale prices that combined with the original low price of Chinese products would be sold on our store at extremely low prices, but as we only accept bitcoin, that in a way puts value into the currency.. see where i'm coming from?

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:45:49 AM

The screenshots look good... If you're legit and ship things nicely I guess everything will go well. And if you include an escrowing service, even better

^This. I think if you want to truly come out as a legit service, you need to enable a third party escrow service. Especially since you're dealing with electronic goods.

You have to understand that people's past experiences shopping with Bitcoins haven't been too great and
companies who looked real turned out to be not. So don't be alarmed with all these question because if you're really legit, you'll survive in the end and it's just that people don't trust anyone these days and I don't blame them.

Anyways all the best with your site.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:53:22 AM

Seems like if you advertise it well electronics for bitcoins would make a really good business model.  There are already businesses that take BTC for various electronics like Overstock.com, Newegg, Tigerdirect and many more big and small businesses. 

I hope the business is successful.  It's always good for BTC as long as businesses are doing good thing for the BTC community to include providing a valuable service.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
egyproductions (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:33:44 AM

Thanks for all the feedback!

Hopefully we will implement an escrow service soon after we launch with a few weeks.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:26:02 AM

Thanks for all the feedback!

Hopefully we will implement an escrow service soon after we launch with a few weeks.

yes you should use a trusted escrow.  without such, it will be difficult, for you to part a fool with his money.  there are very few fools left in the bitcoin game due to the amount of scamming going on.  everyone here is p.i. bitcoin nowadays.

ohh.. and.. i smell scam.
Xprim777
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1170

Icarus team 🔐💳

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 10:29:31 PM

Will the shipping be free and international ?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

Can you provide an exact date for the launch of your service? Also, as others have already pointed, please consider using escrow until you build a good reputation among the community.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:36:29 PM

Apparently this has launched... Any feedback about them?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: