Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 28893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
akongsolidin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:34:03 PM

COIN OF THE WEEK

BlockNet

BLOCK is a coin that has weathered the storm of the treacherous landscape that is the crypto market. This is a coin that has stood firm against the cries of the naysayers. For several weeks on end, BLOCK was dismissed as a mere scam coin that should be avoided, and there were many traders who sold their positions in fear of BLOCK disappearing into the abyss. However, our theory at PumpersPicks is that there are Grade A coins: coins that consistently attract steady streams of volume – and  Low Grade coins: coins that either fail to attract significant levels of volume or tend to have inconsistent levels of volume. Currently, we have BLOCK in the Grade A category, and this viewpoint is reinforced by the fact that despite the endless tirade of negative sentiment toward this coin, BLOCK has expanded its value by more than 500% (with high volume) within the space of a month. This is yet another example of the big pot of gold this is made available to traders who are able to go against the tide of market-wide sentiment. 2 BTC deposited into BLOCK on April 13th is today worth 12.3 BTC. There are multiple opportunities just like this that are still yet to unfold, so I’d keep an eye out if I were you.

http://pumperspicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/block.png

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

I think in about a year or two it will prbably be 10 times harder to just come in and have our wicked way with these coins like this  Cheesy Cheesy
I mean fuck, when you think about it, it SURELY should he harder than this?? I mean what the hell???
This should be front page on all of the newspapers and finance magazines in the world
why is the government and the big media companies keeping crypto a secret?

I'm not claiming to be some super sophisticated trader but i have found that even with 20 btc / 25 btc coming in every month
everything shifts into autopilot mode, you barely have to lift your ballsack off the chair or do anything and the coins just keep tumbling inward

I think i could potentially get more out of crypto if i didn't have bills to pay
im still working though so, but what the actual fuck, 20 btc a month extra is like another 4 GRAND ontop of my salarly
talk about supplementing your income

crypto is the stockmarket on steroids man

everyone should know about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:40:21 PM

I'm not claiming to be some super sophisticated trader but i have found that even with 20 btc / 25 btc coming in every month
everything shifts into autopilot mode, you barely have to lift your ballsack off the chair or do anything and the coins just keep tumbling inward

I think i could potentially get more out of crypto if i didn't have bills to pay
im still working though so, but what the actual fuck, 20 btc a month extra is like another 4 GRAND ontop of my salarly

DUHH I went full time crypto 6 months ago mi amigo

The media companies aren't going to talk about crypto until it gets bigger

If you're happy with $4,000 extra every month, then you're still pretty new to this sport Wink

In November noobs were walking into crypto and making hundreds of btc in the space of days, right off the bat

Right now, the whole market is in consolidation, these little $10K, $5K profits are cool, but just wait a month or two. If you know a thing or two about volume, then you have already prepared your ship and set up some extra padding and support for this tidal wave that's about to come in

This time last year, a lot of guys were making 100btc in profit DAILY, and that same amount of volume is just starting to trickle back in

So don't worry, I'll give you a month or two before you $4k metamorphs into something with a few more 0's on the end Wink
Hobbastank

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:44:00 PM

Right now, the whole market is in consolidation, these little $10K, $5K profits are cool, but just wait a month or two. If you know a thing or two about volume, then you have already prepared your ship and set up some extra padding and support for this tidal wave that's about to come in

YESS i have said myself

I used you guys method to analyze chart and I have seen this volume patterns

i have marked on chart

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

At this period today it look like everyone who buy before big all time high 2013 pump have sold, and now only remain new buyer

to me this is accumulation time

I marked that each dump has been smaller because less people remain to dump

The last dump was not so many people and that one was smallest, no i dont think price can fall any more so ii think accumulation has started now

please tell what your thoughts?
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:50:45 PM

YESS i have said myself

I used you guys method to analyze chart and I have seen this volume patterns

i have marked on chart

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

At this period today it look like everyone who buy before big all time high 2013 pump have sold, and now only remain new buyer

to me this is accumulation time

I marked that each dump has been smaller because less people remain to dump

The last dump was not so many people and that one was smallest, no i dont think price can fall any more so ii think accumulation has started now

please tell what your thoughts?

Yah if you have any kind of intelligence you can see whats happening with bitcoin. You said it purfectly there my friend Wink. Every dump has had less volume than the one before, so the price has slipped less and less each time. If someone was to show me that chart from the dates Apr 13 till now, I would say that it is looking like accumulation has began. So the boat ride is gonna be turbulent, alot of ups and downs as all the weak hands are dumps overboard and into the ocean Cheesy

im holding on though, I have had my tunnel vision focused on this for a looong time. I can see where this price action is heading to = $$$
if you know, you know Wink Cheesy

toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:59:06 PM

If you're happy with $4,000 extra every month, then you're still pretty new to this sport Wink

In November noobs were walking into crypto and making hundreds of btc in the space of days, right off the bat

I'd have to agree. By no means am I saying that $4000 is a small amount of money, but in the greater scope of things it really isn't much. It may feel like alot of money now, but the ceiling is much MUCH higher than that, believe me.

I urge everyone in the group not to become complacent. As Ryan says, volume moves in cycles. Remember when you'd log onto bittrex and see 10,000 btc of volume for 24hrs? That money still exists, it has just been transfered into another corner of the market, the btc / fiat market.

People are buying the holy fuck out of bitcoin as we speak. Just look at the volume for the last week, tens of millions have gone into bitcoin.

So something is certainly brewing up there

I am as sure as day that when bitcoin pumps, which is an inevitability at this point, we are going to be given a re-introduction to daily trading volumes of 5,000 / 10,000 btc

akongsolidin

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:07:17 PM

This time last year, a lot of guys were making 100btc in profit DAILY, and that same amount of volume is just starting to trickle back in

So don't worry, I'll give you a month or two before you $4k metamorphs into something with a few more 0's on the end Wink

Gotcha

im still new to all of this man so forgive my noobish excitement Cheesy
i started in crypto with 200 bucks so to me an extra 4 grand every month goes a long fucking way
but what is so darn shocking to me is how easy this is? Even if it's just 4 grand

i get the picks from ryan, set up my trades and that is it im hands off from there. I go to work 6 hours
to the gym everyday, and i spend a healthy amount of time doing other non trading stuff

but fuck me, yesterday i was looking at 16 btc added to the balance i had at the start of the month
so call me a lunatic, but I'm gonna fucking crack a few beers and celebrate
this is like a new path for me in life that i accidentally found LOL

ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:11:44 PM

Gotcha

im still new to all of this man so forgive my noobish excitement Cheesy
i started in crypto with 200 bucks so to me an extra 4 grand every month goes a long fucking way
but what is so darn shocking to me is how easy this is? Even if it's just 4 grand

i get the picks from ryan, set up my trades and that is it im hands off from there. I go to work 6 hours
to the gym everyday, and i spend a healthy amount of time doing other non trading stuff

but fuck me, yesterday i was looking at 16 btc added to the balance i had at the start of the month
so call me a lunatic, but I'm gonna fucking crack a few beers and celebrate
this is like a new path for me in life that i accidentally found LOL

lol I say let him enjoy his profits

you'll get used to it sooner or later, we all did. The novelty of fast money wares off after a while. After you hit 100 btc you start to stop caring

and I agree with everyone else, if your exited now then your really gonna cream your pants in a few months from now when the heat really picks up
skmall29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:22:51 PM

hoping to get into the team for the 06/01 06/07 session i have sent a pm thanks in advance for replying
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:23:54 PM

I think in about a year or two it will prbably be 10 times harder to just come in and have our wicked way with these coins like this  Cheesy Cheesy
I mean fuck, when you think about it, it SURELY should he harder than this?? I mean what the hell???
This should be front page on all of the newspapers and finance magazines in the world
why is the government and the big media companies keeping crypto a secret?

Difficulty is a mindset. Trading altcoins is never going to get difficult. There is a right way of doing things and a wrong way

Ryan has given us the secret sauce by teaching us the power of "going long."

His consistency never fails to shock and amaze me.

IOC - 450 Sats to 5940 Sats - 1,220% profit

if you had put 2btc in @ 450 Sats = 26 btc today

FC2 - 1907 Sats to 9555 Sats - 401% profit

2btc in @ 1907  Sats = 10 btc today

And the thing with fc2 is ryan posted a public cheat sheet for everyone and literally described this entire price move before it even happened

There are so many factors and peculiarities that make certain coins stand head and shoulders above the rest... there are so many glaringly obvious signs that dictate which coins should be bought and hoarded, and also signs that expose which coins in this market should be avoided at all costs.

Time and time again, the most excessive profits are produced by the coins that have exhibited the most flamboyant price patterns in the past.

For example – if you were to look at FC2’s long-term price history, you’ll instantly see something that is quite revealing, something that is almost unique to this particular coin.

FC2 made its debut on Aug 15th 2014. Since then, it has had one major price advancement... but, if you examine the image below – you’ll notice something, something that is very interesting indeed

As you can see, FC2’s very first price advancement was an absolute spectacle of epic proportions.

Starting from October 20th 2014, FC2 began its ascent from the lowly (and humble) sum of 401 Satoshi.

Now, before I go any further... I’d like to point out something that is extremely telling and quite frankly, must be mentioned

You see, FC2’s very first major price advancement began on October the 20th 2014 and ended on December 12th 2014... Yes, that’s right... FC2’s first major price advancement lasted for three entire months...

But let’s not stop there...

...because when you look even closer you will find that between Oct 20 and Dec 12, FC2 attracted a trading volume of  2,128 BTC which took the price from 401 Satoshi and propelled it all the way to 20,500 Satoshi which is a scintillating 5,012% profit – simply, $1,000 invested into FC2 on October 20 grew to an astonishing $51,122 by December 12th.

This is why I champion the notion that the altcoin market is the world’s greatest kept secret, where people are taking sums as trivial as $1,000 and conjuring up several multiples of this figure almost from thin air.

This financial wizardry is brought to the forefront, for all to see, by coins such as FC2.

As I mentioned, one good trade in the Altcoin world can have you cashing out profit on a daily basis for several months in a row, and totally wipe out any losses or deficits that have knocked you down in the past.

One good trade in the altcoin world is without doubt one of the most healthy additives to your financial situation... Two good trades will almost certainly upgrade your financial situation within the snap of a finger...  But, several good trades have the power to turn you into a profit guzzling power house in this market....... and all it will take is for you separate the duds of the market, from the FC2’s of the market.

It’s as clean cut as that

It will never be difficult to trade altcoins

As the volume grows even bigger its only gonna become easier to profit. Just my 2 cents Wink
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:36:38 PM

As the volume grows even bigger its only gonna become easier to profit. Just my 2 cents Wink

Right on man, right on!!!
The larger my btc stash grows the more I realize this

crypto is a revolution for lazy douchebags like us Cheesy Grin Cheesy

its like whoever created bitcoin basically let the slaves run free into the world of banking and high finance

I feel like a kid in a candy store whenever I log into trex
stiglitz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:53:23 PM

hoping to get into the team for the 06/01 06/07 session i have sent a pm thanks in advance for replying

me too Smiley

i have sent pm maybe im too late?
Balkhole

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:18:29 AM

Right on man, right on!!!
The larger my btc stash grows the more I realize this

Yeah and everyone laughed when ryan told them to grab a fist full of MAX coin, now look

MAX - 2007 Sats to 12,941 Sats - 544% profit

2btc in @ 2007  Sats = 12.9 btc today

It's getting easier and easier, I don't know, maybe in the years to come the well might run dry, but for now I'm extra, extra bullish on altcoins

it would be foolish not to be

When everything is going up and people are making money left right and center = bull market
AmericanEagle

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:26:13 AM

Hi ryan i saw someone posted one of your cheet sheets can i ask is there any more of these? Is this something you do all the time or once in a while? Please let me know. Thank you in advance

Hey there,

I don't regularly post Cheat Sheets

but, you can look out for more of these as I will be posting a few throughout the month

Cheers

These cheat sheets sound quite awesome from what i have seen. I'd love to see more of this myself
MezoK

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:25:03 AM

The catch is, there is a set of criteria that must exist before volume can pass through a coin and push its price into the realm of profit. Knowing this criteria is like having the secret pass code to a bank vault that is jam packed full of gold bars, and mountains upon mountains of cash.

Daily Tip

There is no such thing as ‘price prediction,’ consistent winners simply study the patterns that allow trading volume to boost the price of a coin, and so they position themselves to take advantage of this.

Just like with this MAX trade.

If you study the price chart, you will see that today wasn’t the first time that MAX hit 9,250 Satoshi. You will see that the last time this happened was last year, October 08 when 100 BTC worth of trading volume propelled the price per coin of MAX into the 9,000 Satoshi price range.

From October 08 2014, the price fell into decline as MAX dropped 81% of value.

The key here is that, after such a high volume spike – there is always a decline. The closer this decline gets to 90% the better the buying opportunity becomes. Why? Well because, what goes down, can only go back up.

Successful trading has a lot more to do with common sense than people assume

Question for Ryan

First of all big thanks for all the information that you share on your website, it has been a huge help for me.
I wanted to ask what is your main tip of tips for making steady money with altcoins?
Some of us trade altcoins as a hobby, but I can see that you and your group have a more professional approach play

I particularly enjoy the ethos of your group cause where everyone else is panicking about the price of bitcoin
i come here and see that people are exited about the cheap price and providing sound and well though out reasoning for this
this is like the rational corner of the crypto world, i dont see too much emotion or hysteria, just facts and logic

I find this refreshing

I am hoping to trade altcoins more seriously from here on out so I wld highly appreciate getting perspective on this

thanks

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:10:12 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 11:24:54 PM by RyanPumper

09 May - 01 Jun
Total return: 599%
Coins: MAX

More money is lost to ignorance than anything else.

Would you go head to head against the world’s greatest chess player and expect to win, in defiance of the fact that you barely know the basics of chess? Furthermore, would you take your life savings and then bet them on the fact that you can defeat this world class player, despite never having won a single game of chess in your life?

This is exactly the kind of behaviour we see from novice traders.

Often you will find that it is the novice traders prosperity in the realm of ignorance, that forces them to make terrible decisions in the altcoin market.

Despite having an endless list of losses that they are forced to come to terms with privately, novice traders will publicly adopt an all knowing facade of expertise – which only serves them by worsening their financial performance over the long run.

I champion the notion that trading altcoins is currently one of the fastest and easiest methods of making money online, however, this is only true for the traders who have an understanding of market psychology and the mechanics behind price movement.

These skilled players understand that their success in this market boils down to two things: positioning, and duration.

Simply put, they are able to recognise which positions are the most beneficial in terms of profit, which also allows them to distinguish the optimal length of time that they’ll remain in that position. Thus, these skilled individuals generate colossal amounts of profit month in, and month out.

On the flipside of this, trading altcoins could also be one of the fastest and easiest methods of losing money online… Because, as I mentioned above, more money is lost to ignorance than anything else in crypto.

If you are attempting to trade this treacherous market, then you must understand that there is a structure to the way money flows into and then out of each and every coin. This structure never changes, and so is very simple to master.

When all is said and done, your trade history and account balance will always reveal whether you are on the right side of the market, or on the wrong side

MAX

It doesn’t take much work or digging to figure out that, provided that you have bought at the right time, the longer your position is exposed to trading volume – you’ll make more money, by default.

This single snippet of logic paints the perfect picture of the state of affairs in the crypto currency market, and any other financial market in the world.

People seem to have the misconception that a 1000% gain in value is a rarity – but, his kind of profit occurs just as regularly as 100% profits do. However, people are blind to this because they have it in their minds that they must be ‘day traders.’ This means they view themselves as short-term traders, therefore their modus operandi consists of merely attempting to slice, dice and scalp small 10% profits from multiple coins during the day – which is a strategy that has brought about more financial ruin and disharmony then you could ever imagine.

At PumpersPicks, we shun day trading completely and we have generated an endless list of 1000%+ profits as a result.

The pitfalls of ‘day trading’ are devastating. Just look at the language that is used in conjunction with this strategy… Day traders refer to themselves as “short-term” traders – yet they wonder why they never achieve ‘long-term’ consistency.

These traders are blind to the bigger picture.

They sit there in front of the screen every day, thinking that they have their finger on the pulse of the market.

They sit for hours staring into the screen, so that when they finally see a “pump” unravelling, they can instantly dive in and take advantage. Yet, the most ironic thing is, every time a pump finally does occur, these day traders are ALWAYS late to the party… ALWAYS on the back foot…. ALWAYS the last to buy in…. ALWAYS the ones that end up being “dumped on”…. ALWAYS the ones that market manipulators use and abuse for their own financial benefit.

As a day trader, you may pride yourself on the number of trades you execute…. the amount of hours you spend/waste in front of the screen… and a bunch of other illogical things but, make no mistake, you can spend 100 hours in a row in front of that very screen, but you will never be more in tune with the market than a long-term trader.

If you disagree, then just examine your own trading history.

If you are a day trader / short – term trader, than I can guarantee that when you open up your trading history, you have more losses than gains… I am sure of that, because it is physically impossible for a ‘short-term’ trader to be successful over the ‘long-term.’

I mean, the strategies are the polar opposites of each other. They differ in so many different ways that a long-term trader would probably require a brain transplant to so much as think of reverting back to the fruitless system of day trading.

These strategies are so different from one another, that a long-term trader looks at the market in a completely different way than a short term trader.

Long term players understand that the best time to buy into a coin is off the back of a major decline. They also understand that 14,000 BTC flows through the altcoin market within the space of a month – and this is the arena they are playing in… Not like the simpleton day-traders who, in their thousands, fight over a mere 500 – 900 BTC daily trading volume.

The key to making money in crypto is exposing your trades to as much trading volume as possible, this means expanding the duration of your trades.

Day traders are so illogical in that they aim to shorten the duration of their trades, PLUS increase the amount of daily trades that they execute, PLUS increase the amount of money they make. This is complete nonsense… Because within 24 hrs, you can only hope for as much as 500 – 900 BTC worth of trading volume make itself available to you – and you are battling against thousands of other traders for these scraps.

Long-term traders sit back and laugh, because they trade less, but make more money month after month after month.

They know that they are in the minority. Which literally means, they have no competition.

A long term trader will open a trade today, with all the intent to remain positioned in that trade for two months. The coin may jump in price within a day, a week or 30 days and they can cash out and take their winnings – but, the point is, their original intent is always to remain positioned in that coin over the long-term… because, by doing this they are exposing themselves to capturing a portion of the 14,000 BTC+ of monthly trading volume that pours into this very market, while day traders are constricted and limited to only working with the meagre 500 – 900 BTC worth of ‘daily’ volume

Daily Tip

Let’s say today there are 1000 short-term traders buying and selling altcoins back and forth, and since long-term traders are in the minority, let’s that today there are 100 long-term traders who have accumulated positions

The day traders are working with the daily volume: 500 BTC

The long-term players are working with monthly volume: 14,000 BTC

Now, what we are seeing here is 1000 day traders going to war with each other over 500 BTC ($114,025.) How much money is available per person? $114,025 / 1000 = $114. This is why day traders make very little money over the long term.

Over to the long-term end of the scale.

Quite literally we have 100 long-term traders who are casting their net out into the market in order to capture a portion of the monthly trading volume of 14,000 BTC ($3,190,000.) How much money is available per person? $3,190,000 / 100 people = is $31,900

So clearly, this means that the very minute that you decide to adopt a long-term strategy, you have instantly increased your chances of success. You have widened your scope for profit, and constricted any window of failure. Ask yourself, how easy is it to mess up and lose an amount as small as $114 in comparison to $31,900?

Simply put, when you begin to expand the duration of your trades, more money instantly becomes available to you

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:17:30 PM

Question for Ryan

First of all big thanks for all the information that you share on your website, it has been a huge help for me.
I wanted to ask what is your main tip of tips for making steady money with altcoins?
Some of us trade altcoins as a hobby, but I can see that you and your group have a more professional approach play

I particularly enjoy the ethos of your group cause where everyone else is panicking about the price of bitcoin
i come here and see that people are exited about the cheap price and providing sound and well though out reasoning for this
this is like the rational corner of the crypto world, i dont see too much emotion or hysteria, just facts and logic

I find this refreshing

I am hoping to trade altcoins more seriously from here on out so I wld highly appreciate getting perspective on this

thanks

Firstly positioning is everything. You have to know what a 'buying opportunity' looks like. This will enable you to take advantage of these situations long before the common trader.

the common trader is not thinking about price moves that will occur 30 days from now, so they are constantly distracted and out of the way, allowing you to get positioned in the right coins, at the right time, with virtually no competition. However, you really do have to have some understand of what a genuine buying opportunity looks like or else you can easily find yourself buying into the wrong coins.

Second, duration is a key factor. The length and time-span of your trades are very important, because the longer you are in a trade the more trading volume you are exposed to, and vice versa.

It's a combination of the above factors that make all the difference in the profitability of your trades.

AmericanEagle

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:38:26 PM

in for the week!! im fired up and ready to get my hands dirty Smiley
MezoK

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:43:11 AM

Question for Ryan

I find this refreshing

thanks

Firstly positioning is everything. You have to know what a 'buying opportunity' looks like. This will enable you to take advantage of these situations long before the common trader.

the common trader is not thinking about price moves that will occur 30 days from now, so they are constantly distracted and out of the way, allowing you to get positioned in the right coins, at the right time, with virtually no competition. However, you really do have to have some understand of what a genuine buying opportunity looks like or else you can easily find yourself buying into the wrong coins.

Second, duration is a key factor. The length and time-span of your trades are very important, because the longer you are in a trade the more trading volume you are exposed to, and vice versa.

It's a combination of the above factors that make all the difference in the profitability of your trades.

thanks ryan

I have learned a lot from reading and have noticed that you use different methods to accomplish different things
if i could would work with you to learn these maybe for a month or two so that i can pick your brains fully that would work well for me

Klaus.

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:06:35 AM

What's inside the members section on pumper's site?
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:13:13 AM

Ryan, sent you a PM. Hit me up for next week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: