Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:16:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1$ to 3$ visa VCCs!  (Read 1009 times)
Tlee88 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:07:13 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:34:48 AM by Tlee88

Hi,
as the title says , im selling these Virtual credit cards of 1$ to 3$ visa debit cards and mastercards. These cards have been tested already and works with:

Paypal (verification)
Amazon
ebay
skrill
payza
and they do not work for :

azure

THE CARDS CAN BE USE TO SHOP ONLINE ON MOST WEBSITES BECAUSE VISA AND MASTERCARDS ARE WELL KNOWN TYPE OF CARDS AROUND THE WORLD!

Buy NOW by contacting me or feel free to ask below.

For PayPal verification 1.5$ will be taken for 1 day until the code arrives ! must buy a 2$ CARD for this operation.

Price: 5$

Note: Im going to put vouches here that paypal verification worked with my vccs from my buyers , plus im going write here the procedure on how to verify a paypal account .

Thanks Grin

Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 05:37:08 PM

What can you do with this?
98problems

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 05:55:45 PM

you dont know where you can use virtual credit cards? i guess with it you can shop online wherever you want

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:18:32 PM

you can buy things online , verify your paypal account , buy on amazon , ebay , verify skrill account & more!!  Wink i hope i answered your question. thans for posting

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

you dont know where you can use virtual credit cards? i guess with it you can shop online wherever you want

Yes , you can shop online , thats correct Smiley . But importantly there is many people who wants to verify a paypal account , and it requieres a credit card, but my Virtual credit cards works for that .

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 06:44:14 PM

Hi,
as the title says , im selling these Virtual credit cards of 1$ to 3$ visa debit cards. These cards have been tested already and works with:

Paypal (verification)
Amazon
ebay
skrill

azure

If you wanna buy contact or feel free to ask below.

Thanks

You're selling them for $1 and $3  Shocked

That's real cheap and it does sounds like a really good deal but I am guessing they won't come with any amount on them right?

And what about getting them reloaded, can they be reloaded again with any amount? and if so, what would be the charge for it?

Also, I think it would have been better if you had some vouches from respected members of the forum who had these tested on maybe Paypal and Skrill, so buyer can know that they do actually work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:26:58 PM

What's the limits on each VCC like? Are they high limits or low? And let's say I bought a couple and I used it on PayPal, what would you suggest if it got limited?
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:35:52 PM

Hi,
as the title says , im selling these Virtual credit cards of 1$ to 3$ visa debit cards. These cards have been tested already and works with:

Paypal (verification)
Amazon
ebay
skrill

azure

Thanks

That's real cheap and it does sounds like a really good deal but I am guessing they won't come with any amount on them right?

And what about getting them reloaded, can they be reloaded again with any amount? and if so, what would be the charge for it?

Also, I think it would have been better if you had some vouches from respected members of the forum who had these tested on maybe Paypal and Skrill, so buyer can know that they do actually work.

Hi Twister , i am selling visa and mastercards with money on them to make the verifications on paypal and skrill and also shopping on ebay or amazon . Paypal will get 1$ off  the 1$ vcc so they can know that the owner is the real one , then a code arrive to the vcc testament , take the code and put it in paypal. Verification is done like that , and money is returned again  Smiley .

Card price:

1$ = 3.5$

for cards over 1$ contact me to deal a price .

Also its a good idea to put vouches to let buyers know it works and it makes my cards more worthless to buy , so thanks for the idea. Ill put here the vouches with proofs.

Thanks for your helpful post! Grin

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:41:18 PM

What's the limits on each VCC like? Are they high limits or low? And let's say I bought a couple and I used it on PayPal, what would you suggest if it got limited?

Limitations on paypal happens for various reasons that paypal rules says . If you get your paypal limited they usually ask you to upload id or direverse license and utility bill that includes your name to verify it is you who is the owner of the paypal account. But they dont limit your account for using a VCC , instead it will help to verify your paypal account correctly. Other reasons why you get limited is when you receive a lot of money,  it is for security reasons and safety that they limit your account until you give proof you are the owner like i said. If you want to shop you dont need to use paypal with the vcc, just use your vcc alone , visa and mastercards are very well known around the world and in most stores they accept type of cards.

Plus my cards range from 1$ to 100$ . Prices may vary

i hope i answered your questions . if you are interested in buying let me know , Thanks!  Smiley

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 08:27:14 PM

Hi Twister , i am selling visa and mastercards with money on them to make the verifications on paypal and skrill and also shopping on ebay or amazon . Paypal will get 1$ off  the 1$ vcc so they can know that the owner is the real one , then a code arrive to the vcc testament , take the code and put it in paypal. Verification is done like that , and money is returned again  Smiley .

Card price:

1$ = 3.5$

Also its a good idea to put vouches to let buyers know it works and it makes my cards more worthless to buy , so thanks for the idea. Ill put here the vouches with proofs.

Ok, so with $1 on them they're for $3.5, I think they're still pretty cheap, I will contact them when I am ready to buy one. And I think you meant to say that the vouches will make them more worthy to buy not worthless.  Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:31:51 PM

Hi Twister , i am selling visa and mastercards with money on them to make the verifications on paypal and skrill and also shopping on ebay or amazon . Paypal will get 1$ off  the 1$ vcc so they can know that the owner is the real one , then a code arrive to the vcc testament , take the code and put it in paypal. Verification is done like that , and money is returned again  Smiley .

Ok, so with $1 on them they're for $3.5, I think they're still pretty cheap, I will contact them when I am ready to buy one. And I think you meant to say that the vouches will make them more worthy to buy not worthless.  Grin

They are good, and paypal requires 1.5$ , so you would need to buy a 3$ vcc . Ok let me know when you are ready and yeah is worthy what i meant lol , sorry for misspelling .

Thank you Twister  Wink

kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:30:53 AM

Virtual cards huh Sigm me up how do I buy?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:33:11 PM

Virtual cards huh Sigm me up how do I buy?

Just pm me to give you my paypal and price of the card , if you want to verify paypal you need a 2$ vcc . Pm me to know what type of vcc you want! thanks

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

Hi,

Paypal (verification)
Amazon
ebay
skrill

azure

Thanks

Hi Twister , i am selling visa and mastercards with money on them to make the verifications on paypal and skrill and also shopping on ebay or amazon . Paypal will get 1$ off  the 1$ vcc so they can know that the owner is the real one , then a code arrive to the vcc testament , take the code and put it in paypal. Verification is done like that , and money is returned again  Smiley .

Card price:

1$ = 3.5$

Hey,

So there is a way for us to get higher amounts while paying the same premium?  Will there be a dashboard where we can view our card's details and reload funds?
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:13:32 PM

Hey,

So there is a way for us to get higher amounts while paying the same premium?  Will there be a dashboard where we can view our card's details and reload funds?
[/quote]

evrery card balance have its only price, and yes you can watch your own purchase testaments , this feature will help to verify paypal as a code will arive by that way.

Scamalert

Activity: 490

Captain

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

This might be a stupid question, but is it legal to accuire such a card?
I appricate that you provide this service, I can certainly see a good use for this.
But could, I for example get in trouble with the law by using such a card?
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:11:19 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 12:57:12 AM by Tlee88

This might be a stupid question, but is it legal to accuire such a card?
I appricate that you provide this service, I can certainly see a good use for this.
But could, I for example get in trouble with the law by using such a card?

its a smart question Scamalert , many cards may be ilegal that are not from visa and mastercard , as long as you buy visa and mastercards , you can buy online , and do many stuff , they work smarter for online purchases! Thats why theyve been created. But be aware that some stores online dont accept these cards , amazon , ebay , paypal , skrill accepts these! if you want to more info about where you can use this cards , pm me .

Regards. Cheesy

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

Hi,

Paypal (verification)
Amazon
ebay
skrill

azure

Thanks

Card price:

1$ = 3.5$

Hey,

Yes you can  buy higher amounts , 1$ , 3$ , 3.5$ , 5$ , 10$ , 20$ etc

and you can view the dasboard where you can view your cards testaments whether they are from purchases or online wallets usage.

Sorry for the late response , i didnt saw this.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: