Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XRDN] Project Radon - Rebrand update released - Hard fork at block 338000  (Read 33166 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:38:56 PM

I came sooooooo close to ignoring this one, so glad I didn't.  Looks like it might be one of the first coins in a long time to not get dumped to the dirt.  Eagerly awaiting details on the Radon network at the end of POW!

lol it's like miners finally figured out what pos blocks are... buy price has doubled on cc ex today and there's still nothing for sale on the sell wall  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:35:48 PM

OK So where is this coin going? Whats next? POW nearly over..........

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:49:44 PM

Anyone else not getting POS rewards as often as it states? I know there should be variations but with a weight of 230 it gives an estimate of hitting a block in 33 minutes but I haven't got one all day.  I've been staking for 2 days or more now and only ever hit 2 POS blocks.   Is the estimate really inaccurate or should I mess with my configuration or something?

It's fine.  Just POS competing with POW.  That estimate will not be accurate right now.  POS should start chugging along at a steady rate once POW is over.

Nothing wrong, I have around 10 000 and receiving few per hour, just 230 is too low, try to buy more !

wow nice mining payouts  how many you need in a wallet to produce 300 400 an hour like you ?
arniebaby

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:09:51 PM

Anyone else not getting POS rewards as often as it states? I know there should be variations but with a weight of 230 it gives an estimate of hitting a block in 33 minutes but I haven't got one all day.  I've been staking for 2 days or more now and only ever hit 2 POS blocks.   Is the estimate really inaccurate or should I mess with my configuration or something?

It's fine.  Just POS competing with POW.  That estimate will not be accurate right now.  POS should start chugging along at a steady rate once POW is over.

Nothing wrong, I have around 10 000 and receiving few per hour, just 230 is too low, try to buy more !

wow nice mining payouts  how many you need in a wallet to produce 300 400 an hour like you ?
Hmmmm I've got about half that but not staking anywhere near that frequently. Wallet re-start me thinks.

jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:21:11 PM

wow nice mining payouts  how many you need in a wallet to produce 300 400 an hour like you ?
Hmmmm I've got about half that but not staking anywhere near that frequently. Wallet re-start me thinks.
glad i didnt buy so soon, that wallet of 10k coins has already mined 36k in 3 days
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:33:20 PM

I'm glad I got in as early as I did... I just wish I could have jumped on with 10k RDN too, but only started with a few hundred and have still done well with the staking, pos is just like mining the more btc you put in for hashrate the better your rewards are likely to be and with pos it's the more btc you invest in "weight" the better you'll do at finding pos blocks.

WAVES
arniebaby

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:46:50 PM

I'm glad I got in as early as I did... I just wish I could have jumped on with 10k RDN too, but only started with a few hundred and have still done well with the staking, pos is just like mining the more btc you put in for hashrate the better your rewards are likely to be and with pos it's the more btc you invest in "weight" the better you'll do at finding pos blocks.
Stake weight 4000 next reward 3 mins for 5 hours now.

Aterna

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:32:03 PM

My wallet stakes just fine. I really like the look and layout of it too.

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 08:38:21 PM

Join us the more people the better. Dev is active. Slack party!! haha

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:42:22 PM

yeah mining is still going so that wont be accurate at all

WAVES
arniebaby

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:31:24 PM

If that were the case surely it should be similarly inaccurate for everybody? Or is that too logical?

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:43:27 PM

If that were the case surely it should be similarly inaccurate for everybody? Or is that too logical?

lol mine always says 10 min or so yet only getting a handful a day... so it's deff not just you

WAVES
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 10:00:23 PM

lol mine always says 10 min or so yet only getting a handful a day... so it's deff not just you

mine is as well. Pow phase almost over though.  Wink
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 10:51:40 PM by jambo110

you could sell all you pos rewards in one go and clear the buy wall at ccex, scary thought...  with just 10k in wallet 3/4 days ago oh i forgot the 30 40 k u mined (POS) on top
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:12:16 PM

you could sell all you pos rewards in one go and clear the buy wall at ccex, scary thought...  with just 10k in wallet 3/4 days ago oh i forgot the 30 40 k u mined (POS) on top

yup but theres barely 20k for sale on the sell wall... will be almost 1 million coins at the end of pow so someone having 40k+ doesn't bother me at all lol 90% of the altcoin markets are have'n a slow weekend/week, all things seem to be going well for RDN

only 1600 pow blocks left

WAVES
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

hah what 30 - 40k I mined Smiley
if I understand you well ?
I was mining from the first block and I put my 4500 coins that night when was launching in the wallet so that coins mature more than they can, so when POS start I start to receiving POS blocks as you can see and yes, my adress is transparent for all of you: XkCKFQfQSY2gcVWc1DP8gS9YX86kN8h2PJ
There was never more than 10k, and now it is not, actually my logic is, if I sell any of these I will not getting reward so fast so, better to keep, but what happened, first my weight was similar to network weight, but then network weight pass me for double and now for triple, so actually these coins doesn't staking no more like that day what is on the pic. Just follow my address on explorer you will see how much hour pass now without any stake and then in one moment 10 - 15 stakes i 2 hours and then again nothing ! All depend from Network weight and numbers and confirmations of my coins.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:15:46 PM

I was mining from the first block and I put my coins that night when was launching in the wallet so that coins mature more than they can, so when POS start I start to receiving POS blocks as you can see and yes, my adress is transparent for all of you: XkCKFQfQSY2gcVWc1DP8gS9YX86kN8h2PJ
There was never more than 10k, and now it is not, actually my logic is, if I sell any of these I will not getting reward so fast so, better to keep, but what happened, first my weight was similar to network weight, but then network weight pass me for double and now for triple, so actually these coins doesn't staking no more like that day what is on the pic. Just follow my address on explorer you will see how much hour pass now without any stake and then in one moment 10 - 15 stakes i 2 hours and then again nothing ! All depend from Network weight and numbers and confirmations of my coins.

Lucky.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:20:11 PM

I was mining from the first block and I put my coins that night when was launching in the wallet so that coins mature more than they can, so when POS start I start to receiving POS blocks as you can see and yes, my adress is transparent for all of you: XkCKFQfQSY2gcVWc1DP8gS9YX86kN8h2PJ

smart to build up your weight before pos started  Cool and yeah I wouldn't want to sell the rewards and lose your wallets momentum either... each 25 coin reward means you get a bit more weight in your wallet each time which helps your wallet stay competitive with the growing network weight

WAVES
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:24:13 PM

smart to build up your weight before pos started  Cool and yeah I wouldn't want to sell the rewards and lose your wallets momentum either... each 25 coin reward means you get a bit more weight in your wallet each time which helps your wallet stay competitive with the growing network weight

yes, you expressed much better Wink bild up your weight before POS start and that's all wisdom Wink
jambo110
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:30:27 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer
POW: 169.18397806
POS: 20038.35956964

Why is POW so low ?