Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XRDN] Project Radon - Rebrand update released - Hard fork at block 338000  (Read 33166 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:40:42 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer
POW: 169.18397806
POS: 20038.35956964

Why is POW so low ?

And POS so high ?

Im holding 8k and and unsure what to do

I guess miners are winding down... hashrate has been jumping from 20 g/h to like 70 g/h the last few days, it's crypto land maybe a bunch of miners got distracted by yet another shiny new new dev coin... more blocks for the ones still mining RDN

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:43:51 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer

Why is POW so low ?

And POS so high ?

I guess miners are winding down... hashrate has been jumping from 20 g/h to like 70 g/h the last few days, it's crypto land maybe a bunch of miners got distracted by yet another shiny new new dev coin... more blocks for the ones still mining RDN

and POS can be different algo if I'm not wrong, like mining is Scrypt but POS is SHA256 and that can be reason to higher diff...just hold your coins, after 6h they will mature and start giving POS blocks
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:45:56 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer

Why is POW so low ?

And POS so high ?

and POS can be different algo if I'm not wrong, like mining is Scrypt but POS is SHA256 and that can be reason to higher diff...just hold your coins, after 6h they will mature and start giving POS blocks

Ill hold and wait for 20k sat.  Not interested in POS mining atm (if you know what i mean  Wink )
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:51:19 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer

Why is POW so low ?

And POS so high ?

Ill hold and wait for 20k sat.  Not interested in POS mining atm (if you know what i mean  Wink )

lol I might be missing the joke there... but all pos STAKING is, is having your coins in a wallet that is open and 'unlocked for staking" and you'll receive more coins on top of what you hold

WAVES
plast555

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:56:10 PM

@c-cex

Radon [RDN]
Forum | Explorer

Why is POW so low ?

And POS so high ?

I'm pretty sure that all ppl here are waiting that Smiley  moneysupply is 724600.00000000 but on exchange almost nothing
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:02:58 AM

at least it's not a newb dev... tm burned crave-blur for me a month or so and didn't even charge me for it, seemed to really know their stuff.

I'm holding/staking for sure

WAVES
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:10:45 AM

at least it's not a newb dev... tm burned crave-blur for me a month or so and didn't even charge me for it, seemed to really know their stuff.

I'm holding/staking for sure

And also the other dev on the team jj12880 https://twitter.com/jj12880 is part of the bytecent dev team and that coin is doing pretty well.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:12:49 AM

Anyone else not getting POS rewards as often as it states? I know there should be variations but with a weight of 230 it gives an estimate of hitting a block in 33 minutes but I haven't got one all day.  I've been staking for 2 days or more now and only ever hit 2 POS blocks.   Is the estimate really inaccurate or should I mess with my configuration or something?

It's fine.  Just POS competing with POW.  That estimate will not be accurate right now.  POS should start chugging along at a steady rate once POW is over.

Nothing wrong, I have around 10 000 and receiving few per hour, just 230 is too low, try to buy more !

wow nice mining payouts  how many you need in a wallet to produce 300 400 an hour like you ?
you could sell all you pos rewards in one go and clear the buy wall at ccex, scary thought...  with just 10k in wallet 3/4 days ago oh i forgot the 30 40 k u mined (POS) on top

hah what 30 - 40k I mined Smiley
if I understand you well ?
I was mining from the first block and I put my 4500 coins that night when was launching in the wallet so that coins mature more than they can, so when POS start I start to receiving POS blocks as you can see and yes, my adress is transparent for all of you: XkCKFQfQSY2gcVWc1DP8gS9YX86kN8h2PJ
There was never more than 10k, and now it is not, actually my logic is, if I sell any of these I will not getting reward so fast so, better to keep, but what happened, first my weight was similar to network weight, but then network weight pass me for double and now for triple, so actually these coins doesn't staking no more like that day what is on the pic. Just follow my address on explorer you will see how much hour pass now without any stake and then in one moment 10 - 15 stakes i 2 hours and then again nothing ! All depend from Network weight and numbers and confirmations of my coins.

your coins all matured at the same time so they stake at the same time one after the next until their stake is consumed. thats why you can go hours with nothing then a small period with many. as time passes it will thin out and they will become regular.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:18:26 AM

Do we really need more anonymous coins? I think there are enough already. Anon is played out. I'll pass.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:21:48 AM

Do we really need more anonymous coins? I think there are enough already. Anon is played out. I'll pass.
its ok, feeless and instant have no value to you? you might want to remove your head from the sand...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
tm2013 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:09:56 PM

its ok, feeless and instant have no value to you? you might want to remove your head from the sand...
Not to mention the first network which will allow all of this, combined with file sharing, instant transfers of any currency, full U.S. legal compliance and incorporation in the future, etc etc..

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
plast555

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:34:53 PM

Not to mention the first network which will allow all of this, combined with file sharing, instant transfers of any currency, full U.S. legal compliance and incorporation in the future, etc etc..

So we can expect bright future for this one ?
Shell we see xRadon on Bittrex soon ?
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:50:44 PM

guess thats up to richie Tongue

Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:59:18 PM

guess thats up to richie Tongue
Indeed, that is up to bittrex, but we will be lobbying heavily for xRadon and it's coming assets to be added to their exchange. It will be very beneficial to the business model of their exchange.

On another note, PoW has successfully ended. Thank you for mining in this initial phase, many advances coming within the week, if not by this evening. We have been in contact with many well known business partners and developers to make xRadon and the Radon platform in general the best solution in many areas. We look forward to the bright future of this project Smiley

Website | BTCT Thread
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:05:37 AM

Whoa, hold on there.  I'm not trying to FUD, just asking questions.  Instant transfers of any currency and full U.S. legal compliance?  Full compliance with FINCEN regulations in all 50 states is an incredibly costly and time consuming process.  Where is the funding to make this happen coming from?  And what do you mean by instant transfers of any currency?  Any fiat currency?  How can you achieve this without reworking the legacy banking system?  A token with a pegged value such as BIT-USD or NuBits, or an IOU like in Ripple, are a couple of ways to kinda do this but not exactly.  Do you have something else in mind?
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:21:11 AM

Whoa, hold on there.  I'm not trying to FUD, just asking questions.  Instant transfers of any currency and full U.S. legal compliance?  Full compliance with FINCEN regulations in all 50 states is an incredibly costly and time consuming process.  Where is the funding to make this happen coming from?  And what do you mean by instant transfers of any currency?  Any fiat currency?  How can you achieve this without reworking the legacy banking system?  A token with a pegged value such as BIT-USD or NuBits, or an IOU like in Ripple, are a couple of ways to kinda do this but not exactly.  Do you have something else in mind?
1. Yes, you are right. FinCEN regulation compliance is extremely expensive. Those issues will be settled once we begin to dive into the forming of Radon as a corporate entity. Something similar to the rounds of funding that coinbase has had would suffice, but those are still plans yet to come.
2. Transfers of any currency will fall into two categories:
a) Cryptocurrency transfers: Instant transfers of cryptocurrencies will occur using conventional blockchain technologies, new Radon chain technologies, as well as methods such as sidechain pegs and decentralized assets.
b) Fiat transfers: Instant transfers of fiat currencies will occur at first using token-like technologies and smart contracts, but will evolve into a PayPal/Banking like infrastructure once full incorporation and compliance is met.
One of the main goals of the Radon project is to merge the best of both worlds. We intend to become a platform that will resemble a combination of everything good about bitcoin and everything good about PayPal systems. No fees to transfer, no headaches, no waiting, etc..
These are still only some of the plans. We intend to become a fully fledged player in the technology and financial sector once some of these things are said and done. We're talking a time scale of a couple of years, but within those couple of years, there will be a lot of growth in the system.

Website | BTCT Thread
Kimowa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:05:06 AM

1. Yes, you are right. FinCEN regulation compliance is extremely expensive. Those issues will be settled once we begin to dive into the forming of Radon as a corporate entity. Something similar to the rounds of funding that coinbase has had would suffice, but those are still plans yet to come.
2. Transfers of any currency will fall into two categories:
a) Cryptocurrency transfers: Instant transfers of cryptocurrencies will occur using conventional blockchain technologies, new Radon chain technologies, as well as methods such as sidechain pegs and decentralized assets.
b) Fiat transfers: Instant transfers of fiat currencies will occur at first using token-like technologies and smart contracts, but will evolve into a PayPal/Banking like infrastructure once full incorporation and compliance is met.
One of the main goals of the Radon project is to merge the best of both worlds. We intend to become a platform that will resemble a combination of everything good about bitcoin and everything good about PayPal systems. No fees to transfer, no headaches, no waiting, etc..
These are still only some of the plans. We intend to become a fully fledged player in the technology and financial sector once some of these things are said and done. We're talking a time scale of a couple of years, but within those couple of years, there will be a lot of growth in the system.

just saw tech for radon let me say it most impressive tech i seen so far in crypto  Cool

what out now nothing compared to what come

lin0sspice
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:26:52 AM

Why no IRC ?
So we can hangout some time Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 01:30:32 AM

Why no IRC ?
So we can hangout some time Smiley

everyones in the RDN slack bro its on the OP. its like IRC but better. join us.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:33:22 AM

just saw tech for radon let me say it most impressive tech i seen so far in crypto  Cool

what out now nothing compared to what come

I was shown a demo and I am impressed as well, instant transfers and encrypted file sharing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: