Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tsarnaev Brothers had a CIA Connection  (Read 550 times)
Fuck NWO (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:14:29 PM

http://thiscantbehappening.net/node/1727
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:15:00 PM

Dude, if you got a topic you want to share along w/ a link to a site, you should post an intro caption to give people a taste or otherwise folks will just blow it off and not get any info you're trying to spread.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:10:46 AM

Yeah, the CIA had been watching them and tracked them previously (like years before) and deemed them not to be a threat.

You can't just post a link and expect anyone to engage you in discussion - what's your take on this? Any original thoughts to share? This could generate interesting talk.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:18:31 AM

If they tracked him then how he did that? I think it's obvious that execution of this terrorist act would be impossible without their permission. They tracked him to get an evidence rather than prevent this from happening.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:21:54 AM

those of us who really pay attention to politics know he govt was handling these guys and it looks funny,

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:58:58 AM

If they tracked him then how he did that?

Dude, CIA is the only one who can answer that question.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:50:34 AM

Is it just me or is it only conspiracy junk you are posting here?
I just saw your other thread and it really just looks like a bunch of tinfoil creatures who wants attention..

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:31:36 AM

Not a reliable source.

But it is known that the CIA had connections with Chechen rebels during the first and second Chechen wars. These connections continued even after the rebels were defeated by the Russians. However, given their age, for me it seems unlikely that the Tsarnaev Brothers were funded by the CIA for their Russian operations.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:43:50 PM

If they tracked him then how he did that? I think it's obvious that execution of this terrorist act would be impossible without their permission. They tracked him to get an evidence rather than prevent this from happening.

When they first identified him and his brother as potential targets of interest (years ago) they ended up dismissing them as low risk or no risk. Shit can change though, which is obviously what happened in this case.

Let's change the question a bit - what motive does the CIA have to "authorize" terrorist attacks on the US? Why would they wan to promote terrorism at home?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:57:12 PM

Why would they wan to promote terrorism at home?
It would be a nice justification for metadata collection and other mass surveillance activities. Almost all regimes in history used such provocations in order to whitewash the violations of own legislation.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:33:59 PM

Why would they wan to promote terrorism at home?
It would be a nice justification for metadata collection and other mass surveillance activities. Almost all regimes in history used such provocations in order to whitewash the violations of own legislation.
They're either collecting too much data in that that bad guys fall through the cracks/lost in the shuffle or they know exactly what these guys intend to do and allow it to happen to justify more money, control and surveillance powers from and over the population.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: