Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me your hand,and let me growing up  (Read 1358 times)
Redones (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 261

Web developper

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:51:17 PM

I am new to "bitcointalk" but I'm with bitcoin since 2013 or early 2014, my problem is I can not advance, it's true I do not have with what I bought the bitcoins to invest but I invest my time I win all the time some "coins" but I've never been exceeded 0.02BTC because I invest I win and as you know sometimes wins and other losses, what should I do to advanced more than that
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

Stop gambling. Don't mess around with alts. Do not 'invest' in any crypto businesses. They're almost all shit.

Stick with your signature campaign.

Your problem has just been solved. Congratulations.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:46:06 PM

Stop gambling. Don't mess around with alts. Do not 'invest' in any crypto businesses. They're almost all shit.

I don't gamble i just trading
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:50:28 PM

If you've been trading for over a year and you still have the same amount of coins maybe it's not for you. I'm sure I would be terrible at it.

You want trading advice?

You could look here - http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/

That's all they concentrate on.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:02:49 PM

If you've been trading for over a year and you still have the same amount of coins maybe it's not for you. I'm sure I would be terrible at it.

You want trading advice?

You could look here - http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/

That's all they concentrate on.

Thank you verry much siiir i'll try it i hope it can change my charts
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:07:38 PM

And if you haven't seen this, maybe you have, this is another place you might find useful - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/
Anony

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:09:39 PM

I am new to "bitcointalk" but I'm with bitcoin since 2013 or early 2014, my problem is I can not advance, it's true I do not have with what I bought the bitcoins to invest but I invest my time I win all the time some "coins" but I've never been exceeded 0.02BTC because I invest I win and as you know sometimes wins and other losses, what should I do to advanced more than that

Sure you are you've known about bitcoin since 2013 but you never had the Desire to make an account here?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:18:58 PM

Sure you are you've known about bitcoin since 2013 but you never had the Desire to make an account here?

No it's not like that, I has never found anyone who guide me just participate here, I have a lot of time in here looking for information but I have never given it the importance it deserves

And if you haven't seen this, maybe you have, this is another place you might find useful - https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/

Thank you sir i'm about searching around the first one (reddit) it help a lot i will see the seconde once i finish.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:48:55 AM

I dont understand what you want to say. I think you are talking about gambling losses. It is better to strategically invest than gamble... IMO.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:03:08 AM

I don't gamble i just trading

A lot of alt coins are pump/dump.   Sadly the game of getting a good alt coin is not easy. 

I would stick to bitcoins.   Yes alt coins can look amazing, but it seems your picking wrong ones.   Stick with BTC.

Maybe buy some btc with fiat money and just hold.  Or look into mining but make sure to do some ROI math before investing.
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:59:32 AM

I dont understand what you want to say. I think you are talking about gambling losses. It is better to strategically invest than gamble... IMO.
A lot of alt coins are pump/dump.   Sadly the game of getting a good alt coin is not easy. 
I would stick to bitcoins.   Yes alt coins can look amazing, but it seems your picking wrong ones.   Stick with BTC.
Maybe buy some btc with fiat money and just hold.  Or look into mining but make sure to do some ROI math before investing.

I didn't and i'm not talkin about gambling i'm talking about someone who have 0 usd (=i can't neither invest nor mining) and i worked hard to collect btc and to multiply them i've got to trade with,that what i did and usually do.all my loses are in trading (chosing wrong currency,scam,buying high somtimes....and all these stuff).
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:18:20 AM

Signature campaign is better than investing and gambling.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:12:01 AM

if you have zero strat with some rotator, they can help you at the beginning, while you are waiting to raise your activity, then join the best campaign out there and you should start to increase you btc amount more efficiently

there isn't much else you can do, besides maybe selling used stuff here in the market
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:22:26 AM

if you have zero strat with some rotator, they can help you at the beginning, while you are waiting to raise your activity, then join the best campaign out there and you should start to increase you btc amount more efficiently

there isn't much else you can do, besides maybe selling used stuff here in the market

Rotator=Faucet No No No, i did it a lot later,and for me its just for wasting time all of them are scammer and if thy aren't they just wasting your time for 150 Satoshi.and for  the compaign i joined one last week,it's great,i earn with it more then any time  
bluemountain

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:34:34 AM

how do you get involved with signature campaigns and what are they?
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:41:21 AM

there are a lot,i'm with YOBIT ,you have a good ranking than me you have to chose good compaign there are a lot of them in service section
Yobit condition and how to sing up here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.0
you can find other searching here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:04:33 AM

Rotator=Faucet No No No, i did it a lot later,and for me its just for wasting time all of them are scammer and if thy aren't they just wasting your time for 150 Satoshi.and for  the compaign i joined one last week,it's great,i earn with it more then any time  

well you asked for free money basically, the only way to earn free money is investing in time, and right now there is only faucets or signature, or some thing like video viewwing or earn per click webstie

if you have some skill in coding you can sell many thing on the market, usually those guys are in a high demand
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:19:13 AM

well you asked for free money basically, the only way to earn free money is investing in time, and right now there is only faucets or signature, or some thing like video viewwing or earn per click webstie
if you have some skill in coding you can sell many thing on the market, usually those guys are in a high demand

i have skill in coding,designing,developping and all these stuff but i never get coins due to that,lately i'had creat a programme that convert btc to his by-product and i got a lot of negative reply like oh its easy,anyone can do it,there a online converter why we will using yours ...............etc

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:28:19 AM

i have skill in coding,designing,developping and all these stuff but i never get coins due to that,lately i'had creat a programme that convert btc to his by-product and i got a lot of negative reply like oh its easy,anyone can do it,there a online converter why we will using yours ...............etc

It's true that there are a lot of online converters.  Have you thought of a more original program? 

Or best yet post in services and try to  find someone who needs a specific thing coded?
Redones (OP)

Web developper

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:39:42 AM

It's true that there are a lot of online converters.  Have you thought of a more original program?  

Or best yet post in services and try to  find someone who needs a specific thing coded?

I saw a lot of people posting in service section, things like they know coding and designing all time ..... but they receive unexpected answers, I will try to do Hoping it work.My problem that idon't have a sample to show people that i'm good,I always had the means but I don't have idea
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: