Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on buying an account  (Read 288 times)
Buttknuckle (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:11:30 PM

Hello, I am interested in buying an account for the sole purpose of a banner ad campaign.  What are the going rates for full, sr, and hero members?  Also if the account is identified as purchased does it then become worthless for the purposes of ad campaigns? 

Sorry if this info is already covered, but I was not able to find a recent post with this information.

Thanks for any help!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:17:06 PM

Hello, I am interested in buying an account for the sole purpose of a banner ad campaign.  What are the going rates for full, sr, and hero members?  Also if the account is identified as purchased does it then become worthless for the purposes of ad campaigns? 

Sorry if this info is already covered, but I was not able to find a recent post with this information.

Thanks for any help!

If you buy an account that has trust on it, you might be neutral trust stating it's a purchased account, and all trust before the day of purchase should be disregarded.  But you should have no concerns about that if you just want to join a banner ad campaign.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:19:35 PM

Hello, I am interested in buying an account for the sole purpose of a banner ad campaign.  What are the going rates for full, sr, and hero members?  Also if the account is identified as purchased does it then become worthless for the purposes of ad campaigns?  

Thanks for any help!

See the board digital goods: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 Rates vary but full members should be something like 0.1, senior 0.1 to 0.3, and heroes higher. Accounts with trust are more expensive. But not needed to join campaigns. Make sure to use escrow when buying. And ask escrow to see if account has loans pending. Or if account has been banned.
Buttknuckle (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:40:25 AM

Thanks guys!  Yeah trust is not an issue, as I don't plan to sell with it.  Although negative trust isnt a good thing I guess.  I am just interested in making a bit from posts that I would make anyway.  I saw one for sale that looked interesting on the DG area but wanted to research it more before jumping in.

xFrostee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:57:28 AM

I sent you a pm mr op. Pls check it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: