Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction not accepted  (Read 1072 times)
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:35:18 PM

Hi guys,

need some help here. I cannot send bitcoin out from my armory wallet anymore & it says this :

I have tried couple of times, with sending from different wallet to different addresses & i get the same result. But the weird part is that it was working fine 1 transaction earlier.

Clicked on the blockchain link, & blockchain says no transaction found.

My armory is configured in offline mode (on air gapped lappy) & watch only on my connected pc. Signing process is ok as usual no issues at all.

I have also rebooted armory, it boots up normal & it did automatically rebuild the database but it took only 3-5 minutes & loads up fine.

I just sent a bugreport to armory from armory wallet.

any help is appreciated.

picobit

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

Decor in numeris

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:23:15 AM

Did you include a miner's fee?  Some transactions require a fee even to be transmitted, in particular if it is small amounts.  Slightly larger amounts may require a fee to be mined quickly, but that fee is optional.  Many think that fees are always optional, but that is not the case.
zombieslayer9099

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Java Coder

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:05:22 PM

I believe that transactions of 0.01 BTC or larger, or if they have a high enough priority, do not require a fee, but I recommend to include it anyway.

Did you know there are 1,461,501,637,330,902,918,203,684,832,716,283,019,655,932,542,976 possible bitcoin addresses? To put that into perspective, that's greater than the width of the universe in zeptometers (10^-21 meter).
  ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101: how to avoid scams  ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1347

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:29:11 PM

Help -> Rescan Databases.

Then try to spend the same coins again.

yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:20:02 AM

hi guys,

sorry for the late reply. the problem seems to be solved. i think it is the transaction fee(s). I think i have sent the btc with less or no transaction fee & bitcoind did not accept it.

i've also got a reply from the armory team via email. would like to say thx again for helping out.

it's all working well now.

btw, i'm not sure if anyone knows or have tried it but yes you can run your p2pool with armory running.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:29:37 AM

btw, i'm not sure if anyone knows or have tried it but yes you can run your p2pool with armory running.

Careful when doing this, Armory has a habit of deciding that bitcoin.conf needs to be overwritten completely, replacing all your bitcoind parameters with a brand new RPC password and nothing else. This may screw with your p2pool-ing, depends how much you rely on those settings, particularly having a (known) RPC password (also, a default value for maxconnnections affects stale rate significantly).

Vires in numeris
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:54:14 AM

Careful when doing this, Armory has a habit of deciding that bitcoin.conf needs to be overwritten completely, replacing all your bitcoind parameters with a brand new RPC password and nothing else. This may screw with your p2pool-ing, depends how much you rely on those settings, particularly having a (known) RPC password (also, a default value for maxconnnections affects stale rate significantly).

Turn off auto bitcoind management and Armory will ignore bitcoin.conf entirely

yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:32:02 PM

Turn off auto bitcoind management and Armory will ignore bitcoin.conf entirely

can't find menu to turn off auto bitcoind mgmt ... Huh where is it located ? using windows.
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:04:05 PM

first check box in File -> Settings

yslyung (OP)
Legendary