Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live watch Android/App that sends notification if heart rate gets too high?  (Read 283 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:26:00 AM

https://youtu.be/w5eBojcyd7U

I have sleep paralysis. Too much nowadays.

Today, I had it on a drive back from Van, TX. I was sleeping in the passenger side, my head tilted down, I was not able to move. My airway was blocked for about 15 seconds until finally I was able to get up and I coughed and gasped for air.

Then later in the day, I fell asleep. Had sleep paralysis on and off for about 30 mins.

There have been times where my face is really close to a pillow. I can't take it anymore.

I have seen those heart rate monitor watches that send stats to your phone.

Are there any apps that will send a notification if your heart rate gets too high?

Every time it happens, my heart rate shoots up out of fear, as well as trouble breathing.

The notification could be to a family member in my house and/or vibrate the hell out of my phone/watch (this has gotten me out of Sleep Paralysis before)

TLDR:

I need an android app that I can use a watch that sends a notification (text, call, email) when heart rate goes to high

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: