Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [6.99$][OVER 4BTC WON]►►►SatoshiminesBOT►►►[NEW BOT][AUTOPILOT][150+ CUSTOMERS]  (Read 19549 times)
Satosher (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:46:01 PM

the price went from 25 dollars to 2.5 dollars it clearly shows that the bot is most probably useless

I bought the bot off him. The bot works fine. I'm not that computer inclinded either. The stuff that needed to be done is easy. If I can do it so can anybody else. There is nothing special about the bot. But it does work just fine. How you want to bet is up to the better. Just set the parameters in the bot to what you want and your set.

Thanks for ur kind words.

Yes, there is nothing special.

This does everything that you can do by hand, but ALOT faster.

Also when playing with this, you can play with small bets and earn fast, risk to lose is minimal <-> by hand, when you have to bet big to earn money.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:16:24 PM

if you have already made over 1 bitcoin with it why dont you just keep it using yourself instead of getting small money from buyers?
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:19:25 PM

if you have already made over 1 bitcoin with it why dont you just keep it using yourself instead of getting small money from buyers?

Could ask same from E-Book sellers.

Extra money isn't bad, and why wouldn't I share my stuff with others?

Like it would do some harm if I sell this at same time Smiley?
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

Your not guarenteed to make anything. I actually lost the btc I played but it wasn't due to the bot. I would have made those same bets if I was as fast as it. The OP may have got on a lucky run with it, but that was luck. Marketing tactics my friend, nothing more.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:25:26 PM

Your not guarenteed to make anything. I actually lost the btc I played but it wasn't due to the bot. I would have made those same bets if I was as fast as it. The OP may have got on a lucky run with it, but that was luck. Marketing tactics my friend, nothing more.

Dw, I made today / yesterday those 1BTC, and couple days ago lost 0.3BTC
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:31:23 PM

so whats the point in buying the bot if you can easily loose? you can loose by gambling yourself too and it would be much more fun
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:32:14 PM

so whats the point in buying the bot if you can easily loose? you can loose by gambling yourself too and it would be much more fun

Nobody is pressuring you to buy it Smiley

tidus1097

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:36:23 PM

People have different preferences. Like if I wanted to add funds to my account and let the bot run at night while I sleep, that's my perogative. Its yours to play the way you want. Nobody is pressuring you to buy the bot or use it. Second of all. The bot is way faster than 1 person is. Maybe I like to bet fast like that. Like I said, that's my perogative, not yours. Just because you don't like or use something, does not mean that other people do not as well. That's what makes a person a person.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:59:45 AM

Good morning!

Ready to make more money?
manekari

Activity: 455

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:57:03 AM

risky,

my bad luck. lost half of the investment in 10 minutes.

Anyways, script works great.

Smiley
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:36:59 AM

risky,

In that 10min time I assume u made like.. 20% proft? (Depending how much u did investment).

Im atm on phone, getting home later at evening +2 GMT, so then im able to help new customers to setup if someone gets errors!
manekari

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

risky,

In that 10min time I assume u made like.. 20% proft? (Depending how much u did investment).

Im atm on phone, getting home later at evening +2 GMT, so then im able to help new customers to setup if someone gets errors!

I was at 10% profit. Suddenly 5 bets lost in a row and script stopped.
So for that 100% investment, left with 40%
Cashed out and, not having guts to re run that bot again.

Smiley
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:07:08 AM

Alright! Hopefully u didnt bet money u couldnt afford to lose!

Its all gambling. Sadly u had so bad luck..
manekari

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:10:05 AM

Totally Agree.

Smiley
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:47:53 AM

Totally Agree.

Alright, its weekend and time to make some cash!

I finally got back to home from military, 2 day holiday!

Lets roll some $$$$ boys

I might start some nice campaign.

Write me PM why I should give you this script free.

IF your reason is good, ima send 1 copy to YOU!

Lets ALL START EARNING!

E: Alright, got couple PMs Tongue

Today ima roll who wins that copy, need couple more so it won't be 33% chance to win.
Sammal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:42:47 AM

would take it but have no btc /: really intrested tho

Satosher (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:32:11 PM

would take it but have no btc /: really intrested tho

Dw man, you can purchase via Paypal too Smiley

Nice! Today got couple sales again, hopefully you all are earning big amounts!
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:43:21 PM

Hello.

Due to my military service, im unable to be online in this week as much as earlier.

Atm posting from phone, and ill try check atleast once a day new questions and posts

Ill be able to use my laptop at wednesday, and try to publish the new version as soon as possible.

Thnx for your patience!

(Also, that one guy who sells that other bot =  its not my other account).

Admin can check IP if proof is needed.

ALRIGHT FINALLY MANAGED TO PLAY FIRST GAME OF THE WEEK!

Lost 0.1BTC, decided not to quit, deposited 0.4BTC, and BOOM!!!!!!

Alright, thanks for that one scrub who tries resell my stuff (He doesn't have whole thing, cause he cannot post wins (trick from me , dont try resell it, you will only lose ur $$ Wink  ), I WILL MAKE LICENSE SYSTEM TO NEW PROGRAM!

Logins will be manually accepted by me, and you can use only that login.

TRYING TO PUBLISH NEW RELEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! AND IT WILL BE FREE FOR PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS!

Ps;  Kept playing with those 1.4BTC ->

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1113

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:54:25 PM

Alright, thanks for that one scrub who tries resell my stuff (He doesn't have whole thing, cause he cannot post wins (trick from me , dont try resell it, you will only lose ur $$ Wink  ), I WILL MAKE LICENSE SYSTEM TO NEW PROGRAM!

No worries, I've already neg-repped him so don't get too annoyed by it. Everyone will see that as I'm on DefaultTrust depth 2 so hopefully that means he won't have much luck trying to sell a bot that he neither made nor has permission to sell (which is really, really dirty. And also, as far as I'm aware, quite illegal).

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
tidus1097

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

No worries, I've already neg-repped him so don't get too annoyed by it. Everyone will see that as I'm on DefaultTrust depth 2 so hopefully that means he won't have much luck trying to sell a bot that he neither made nor has permission to sell (which is really, really dirty. And also, as far as I'm aware, quite illegal).

I have bought the bot from the OP. I'm just confirming that it is a good working bot with no "hidden" codes. I'm not no computer genius by far, but I can look through code and see if their is something in there that states send my btc to his account. There is nothing like that in there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: