Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [6.99$][OVER 4BTC WON]►►►SatoshiminesBOT►►►[NEW BOT][AUTOPILOT][150+ CUSTOMERS]  (Read 19539 times)
Satosher (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

The link is broken Can you provide a new autobuy link or message me your skype

https://payivy.com/v/Satoshimines%20BOT%20FULL%20AUTOPILOT%20EARN%20FAST%20MONEY

It works for me atleast Shocked?

Send me your skype in PM and ill add you.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:23:51 PM

Morning, and welcome again new customers!

Bot is still running flawlessly, nobody has reported any problems Smiley

E: From now on, ill be taking CSGO skins / keys too!

Price for bot is 4 keys or 8$ worth skins.

E2: Payivy will be today temporarily down, so if you dont wanna wait till that, send me PM and ill send direct dl link to bot from my dropbox!

E3: HOPEFULLY PAYIVY WILL BE ONLINE TOMORROW! TO PURCHASE BOT TILL THAT, SEND ME PM!

NEW WAY TO PAY: CSGO STUFF!

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=90057928&token=quZgrAg7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THATS MY TRADE URL!

TO BUY BOT WITH CSGO KEYS, SEND ME OFFER WITH 4 ANY CSGO CASE KEYS AND PM ME!

Managed to make still couple sales even PayIvy went down Smiley
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:36:02 AM

PayIvy is again up! Welcome all new customers!

https://payivy.com/v/9fcb3 here is link to new autobuy.

Also, remember that you can buy with CSGO items too!
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:34:03 AM

would be interesting to hear from those people who already have bought it, whether they managed to earn at least roi with it or they only loose
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:50:30 PM

would be interesting to hear from those people who already have bought it, whether they managed to earn at least roi with it or they only loose

Hi man! Today got again 3 customers, and were speaking with one guy at skype.

He had made like 60% profit, but didn't have that little moment stop , and end up on lose streak, but made then moneys back.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:27:09 AM

I am also interested, but I still see testimonials from those who have used it and I see only jr.member down who said it and I'm not sure.
I am still waiting for a more convincing testimonial.

Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:28:22 AM

I am also interested, but I still see testimonials from those who have used it and I see only jr.member down who said it and I'm not sure.

Well, I have gave chronicsky a vouch copy, you can find his review there. Also there were couple full members. HMU at skype if you have any questions Smiley
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 06:53:19 AM

Well, I have gave chronicsky a vouch copy, you can find his review there. Also there were couple full members. HMU at skype if you have any questions Smiley
what your skype? whether if the bot is not working good, whether there is a money back guarantee? hihi  Grin

Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

what your skype? whether if the bot is not working good, whether there is a money back guarantee? hihi  Grin

Hi bro, sent u message via PM :PP
blazingfast

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:32:23 AM

I get alwas this error

PS C:\Users\LLYOD> Auto-Pilot -Method Fixed -TILES 2
Starting Auto pilot with Fixed increment
Number of lost rounds: 0
Target: 1403
Opening a 3 mines board for 360 bits wage
Guessing 2 tiles
Cannot open new board: Invalid bet value

PS C:\Users\LLYOD>

can you help me please?
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:33:29 AM

I get alwas this error

PS C:\Users\LLYOD> Auto-Pilot -Method Fixed -TILES 2
Starting Auto pilot with Fixed increment
Number of lost rounds: 0
Target: 1403
Opening a 3 mines board for 360 bits wage
Guessing 2 tiles
Cannot open new board: Invalid bet value

PS C:\Users\LLYOD>

can you help me please?

I sent u PM Smiley

Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

E: Finally worked.

If u got any problems, just PM me! Ill help u through whole process if needed!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 10:17:13 PM

Hello, seems interesting.  It seems that you are GUARANTEEING that the buyer WILL make SOME money.  Tell me, do you have the chances of the bot losing money?  Also, are you still handing out vouch/review copies?

Cheers
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:41:38 AM

Hello, seems interesting.  It seems that you are GUARANTEEING that the buyer WILL make SOME money.  Tell me, do you have the chances of the bot losing money?  Also, are you still handing out vouch/review copies?

Cheers

Of course there is always CHANCE that it will lose, but the chance is low.

Also what I have heard, usually ppl first make like 60% profit, then getting greedy for not stopping it for a small time, and then losing.

So yea, I WILL GUARANTEE buyer WILL make SOME money.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:27:24 PM

Hello, seems interesting.  It seems that you are GUARANTEEING that the buyer WILL make SOME money.  Tell me, do you have the chances of the bot losing money?  Also, are you still handing out vouch/review copies?

Cheers

guarantee and martingale? ohh dear, please start reading here, you had some gaps in education: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610339.0
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:38:47 PM

Cheers

guarantee and martingale? ohh dear, please start reading here, you had some gaps in education: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610339.0

He never said guarantee. IF you look he always wishes everyone good luck. You will see some posts where people said they lost. As for making over 3 BTC im curious if he actually did that with the bot (with proof) or is counting the revenue from selling the bot too.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:23:13 PM

Cheers

Lol :d Believe what u want Smiley
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:53:35 PM

Cheers

Lol :d Believe what u want Smiley

Quoting my own post to say that yes, I still stand behind my product.

GUARANTEEING to make SOME money.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:33:04 PM

ohh dude, it was nothing against you...everybody knows how martingale works, so if you bot is without bugs, supported and working, you are selling what you described and it is fair deal.
Satosher (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:07:59 PM

If you have questions, please contact me via PM or skype

I don't check email so often, so if you send message via PayIvy, it may take a day before I answer to you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: