Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:12:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Surprise PREMIUM - Random Steam Key  (Read 1962 times)
apfel-verkauf (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:57:28 PM

Buy Steam Surprise

For an unbelievable low price, with a little luck you could add (and subsequently play) an outstanding game to your Steam library!

The Steam Surprise PREMIUM Key gives you an even better chance to get a high quality Steam game than the Steam Surprise Key!
Its not the normal one you get here for <1$  you have a higher chance to get a high quality game.

Price is

Escrow is accepted; by a trusted user I can go first (PM me).
I send you the key 1-24h after I (or the escrow) got the BTC.

You can also check my offer at CryptoThrift

So if you have any questions or looking for some other games please PM me.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:26:23 PM

What is a high quality/premium game key?  Do you have a list of all the possible games? If not, this is basically just a rip off...
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:37:55 PM

What is a high quality/premium game key?  Do you have a list of all the possible games? If not, this is basically just a rip off...

Its basically the same as the "normal" key. But you have a higher chance to get a high quality Steam game.
I dont have a gamelist, but its the same in both packages.

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:51:16 PM

Its basically the same as the "normal" key. But you have a higher chance to get a high quality Steam game.
I dont have a gamelist, but its the same in both packages.

Where is this higher chance based of? Who does sort out these codes in classes like lower quality - higher quality?

Those are my concerns too.. I think this is just another service for providing random Steam game keys (for a higher price).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
apfel-verkauf (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:03:38 PM

Thats all I can say you.
No more detailed informations from my key-seller.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: