Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed for $10 LOL  (Read 1040 times)
Netpyder (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:19:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064535.msg11409396#msg11409396

if someone wants to buy an apple, you dont come sell the seeds right?

well this guy did, i clearly stated i wanted the paypal loaded.

he came and proposed $10 for a verified paypal.

i didnt not ask him if there was $5 or $10 on it. because i clearly stated in my post that i need the paypal account loaded with this little amount.

so here is the conversation :

gripflierGO

Activity: 208

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: TRADE with extreme caution!
Paypal
« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 12:38:23 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I have a paypal account verified with bank account for 10$ , i bought it for 20$. I will sell you 50% off.

Netpyder

Activity: 98

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile  WWW  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 1: -0 / +5(5)
Re: Paypal
« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:15:17 PM »
alright tell you something.

get me 5 to 10 paypals with 5-10$ on each. i got $100 in bitcoins coming your way. you can use escrow or whatever you want, doesnt matter to me.
to the very minimum i hope when i release escrow you dont claim the account back...

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:08:42 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:06:09 PM
you have only one?

yeah only one. later i can try to get you more.

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:21:06 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:15:17 PM
alright tell you something.

get me 5 to 10 paypals with 5-10$ on each. i got $100 in bitcoins coming your way. you can use escrow or whatever you want, doesnt matter to me.
to the very minimum i hope when i release escrow you dont claim the account back...

right now i will give my one paypal account , how will you transfer bitcoins? can you go first or we can use escrow.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:34:38 PM »
give me your btc address ill send you, i dont lose time with escrows

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:36:45 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:34:38 PM
give me your btc address ill send you, i dont lose time with escrows

1Dz1RHfFRTGJWuaasAPcVAhWixfjugBAUt

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:41:53 PM »
done

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:44:18 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:41:53 PM
done

thank you.

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

his paypal details

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:46:58 PM »
PayPal balance

$0.00

HuhHuhHuhHuh?

we agreed on a $10 loaded paypal... the paypal you sent is empty!!

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:50:29 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:46:58 PM
PayPal balance

$0.00

HuhHuhHuhHuh?

we agreed on a $10 loaded paypal... the paypal you sent is empty!!

i mentioned that the paypal was just verified but didn't tell you that it was loaded with balance in the pm. you can ask someone to send 5$ to it.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:53:45 PM »
i mentioned on my post what i was looking for. i expect people who come to deal to have what i am asking for, not half of my need. load it with $5 and i will get my negative feedback off. or refund me. we can ask a moderator to judge the case, no problem for me. you load it i take it off and i am not blackmailing you! i clearly stated what i was looking for, if you didnt have what i wanted, you should not have come to deal with me.

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:56:47 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:53:45 PM
i mentioned on my post what i was looking for. i expect people who come to deal to have what i am asking for, not half of my need. load it with $5 and i will get my negative feedback off. or refund me. we can ask a moderator to judge the case, no problem for me. you load it i take it off and i am not blackmailing you! i clearly stated what i was looking for, if you didnt have what i wanted, you should not have come to deal with me.

I will also give a negative feedback to you if that is the case, since i have already given the account details, i cannot take it back, you should have told in the pm then i would not have sold it to you. Bye.

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

« Sent to: gripflierGO on: Today at 01:58:59 PM »
doesnt matter to me. i CLEARLY  stated on my post what i was looking for. right or not?

if someone wants to buy an apple you dont sell him the seeds and tell him to grow it.

gripflierGO

« Sent to: Netpyder on: Today at 01:58:41 PM »
Quote from: Netpyder on Today at 01:53:45 PM

Did i proposr that it had 10$ http://prntscr.com/76leds, you are a liar. bye. later i will take it to mods, dont have time now.

so here we are,

he says he cannot take the account back, matter of fact he can but he does not want to, he got $10 he is happy with that.

i want a mod to step in and work on that.

$10 is nothing for me, i can give it to him as charity, no problem. but what he did was not correct.

if he loads the account with $5 no problem for me, i lock this topic and delete the negative trust.
if he refunds me, no problem, i lock this and remove my negative trust.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lboss

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:32:03 PM

Please add some screenshots rather than just pure text.

Please also use this format : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:45:45 PM

Even if you copy-paste PM, you should click 'Quote' and copy-paste whole text here. Not how you did now.

P.S. Accused user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=84140.

@Netpyder: You should put link to this thread as reference to your feedback.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:02:24 PM

i am going for prayers when i come back i will work on this. thanks for help

gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:49:38 PM

I had clearly send him the pm that I am selling him a paypal account that is attached to a bank account and verified for 10$, i no where said in the pm that it had 10$ balance, i think he interpreted in the wrong way. Seeing him have huge negative trust i asked whether he could go first or use an escrow, he went first, then i send him the paypal details , he had accessed it and complained that it did not have 10$ in it, i told him that the account
i sold him for was already stated by in the pm that i was giving him an account for 10$ which i had bought for 20$ online for 50% off, i did not mention that it had 10$ balance in it, it was a wrong interpretation from him,  but he went on to give me a negative feedback, i wanted to start the scam accusation first but had other works and i returned to find him having started it. It will be great if he removes my negative feedback and i will remove mine as well. Thank you.

I have attached all the screenshots for reference:

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:01:46 PM

I had clearly send him the pm that I am selling him a paypal account that is attached to a bank account and verified for 10$, i no where said in the pm that it had 10$ balance, i think he interpreted in the wrong way. Seeing him have huge negative trust i asked whether he could go first or use an escrow, he went first, then i send him the paypal details , he had accessed it and complained that it did not have 10$ in it, i told him that the account
i sold him for was already stated by in the pm that i was giving him an account for 10$ which i had bought for 20$ online for 50% off, i did not mention that it had 10$ balance in it, it was a wrong interpretation from him,  but he went on to give me a negative feedback, i wanted to start the scam accusation first but had other works and i returned to find him having started it. It will be great if he removes my negative feedback and i will remove mine as well. Thank you.

I have attached all the screenshots for reference:

you attached only what you sent? how about what you reply? if i did it, i would have put the complete screenshot of the conversation.. wouldnt that be more proper?

so to reply you,

what did i say on my post?

and i come with this metaphore again to you :  if i want an apple, and you have only the seed, regardless if its the apple's seed or cannabis seed. you dont contact me with that seed. if you have the apple, you state your price, i would have bought the apple no problem. the second you asked for payment, i paid, didnt even ask for escrow, didnt even negociate. sent you 0.04btc straightaway. for the negative feedback that i have, ask xtser some info about it, or go on my others posts where i clearly pointed out what i have and what i can do or cannot. but he kept it there because his ego would have been hurt or we will sleep better with this negative feedback on my profile. but i dont mind anymore. negative or not or whatever. its just a forum its not the real life... feedback doesnt bother me.

as for you, you can still change the password, change the email. but why dont you do it? and refund me my money?

i will take the negative feedback off your profile when you refund me, or you load the account with $5. you can keep the other $5, no problem for me.

if not, my feedback will stay!!

gripflierGO

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

you attached only what you sent? how about what you reply? if i did it, i would have put the complete screenshot of the conversation.. wouldnt that be more proper?

so to reply you,

and i come with this metaphore again to you :  if i want an apple, and you have only the seed, regardless if its the apple's seed or cannabis seed. you dont contact me with that seed. if you have the apple, you state your price, i would have bought the apple no problem. the second you asked for payment, i paid, didnt even ask for escrow, didnt even negociate. sent you 0.04btc straightaway. for the negative feedback that i have, ask xtser some info about it, or go on my others posts where i clearly pointed out what i have and what i can do or cannot. but he kept it there because his ego would have been hurt or we will sleep better with this negative feedback on my profile. but i dont mind anymore. negative or not or whatever. its just a forum its not the real life... feedback doesnt bother me.

as for you, you can still change the password, change the email. but why dont you do it? and refund me my money?

i will take the negative feedback off your profile when you refund me, or you load the account with $5. you can keep the other $5, no problem for me.

what are you talking about?, all my replies are in the screenshot, the trade is complete, i will remove the negative feedback as soon as you remove mine, clear?
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:34:12 PM

so to reply you,

and i come with this metaphore again to you :  if i want an apple, and you have only the seed, regardless if its the apple's seed or cannabis seed. you dont contact me with that seed. if you have the apple, you state your price, i would have bought the apple no problem. the second you asked for payment, i paid, didnt even ask for escrow, didnt even negociate. sent you 0.04btc straightaway. for the negative feedback that i have, ask xtser some info about it, or go on my others posts where i clearly pointed out what i have and what i can do or cannot. but he kept it there because his ego would have been hurt or we will sleep better with this negative feedback on my profile. but i dont mind anymore. negative or not or whatever. its just a forum its not the real life... feedback doesnt bother me.

what are you talking about?, all my replies are in the screenshot, the trade is complete, i will remove the negative feedback as soon as you remove mine, clear?

when you refund or load it with $5.. clear?

gripflierGO

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

so to reply you,

when you refund or load it with $5.. clear?

You listen to me, i never stated in the terms that i will load 5$, i have already sold you 20$ worth account for 10$, i don't waste time talking to you, my negative rep on you will remain until you remove mine. Bye.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:31:51 AM

@grip,
you should probably tell us the email addresses of the paypal accounts as I'm 99.99% sure hes going to try and use them to scam and cash out funds in the future.

The ol' send funds as gift trick.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:02:52 AM

@grip,
you should probably tell us the email addresses of the paypal accounts as I'm 99.99% sure hes going to try and use them to scam and cash out funds in the future.

The ol' send funds as gift trick.

based on the countless scam accusation on your trust score, you deductions are totally bias

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:55:53 PM

If two persons want to trade then its normal that both dont have the same terms in mind. If the seller suggests to sell you something and you say yes, by sending the money, then its the problem of the buyer since he agreed to what the seller wanted to sell.

I think buyer had to confirm first if he gets what he wants. The seller only wrote what he can offer.

Only my opinion... maybe other users think differently.  Tongue

Edit: Oh and how did he scam you for $10? Did you await to get the account for free? If you awaited $5 loaded then it would be $5 scammed, if at all.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
umiola

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:42:33 PM

Edit: Oh and how did he scam you for $10? Did you await to get the account for free? If you awaited $5 loaded then it would be $5 scammed, if at all.
5$ isnt much for the person that gets scammed. However if the scammee scams multiple people, he would get a huge profit by scamming.

But however, unloaded paypal verified accounts actually go for that price. In my opinion, the trade wasnt well organized and the terms werent that clear. To buyer: always discuss everything out before sending the money Smiley
nor9865

Activity: 700

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:25:25 PM

if someone wants to buy an apple you dont sell him the seeds and tell him to grow it.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:25:55 AM

Well see this as a cheap lesson, from what I can see there isnt much after that person did this to you.

Just be lucky and appreciate that it isnt like $40 or $100 and you`d be more in of a hurt to recover bad losses right.  Smiley

Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:18:10 AM

Agreed. Its a cheap lesson. Just be thankful it wasn't $100. Next time be careful in specifying the terms before the deal, and use escrow if possible.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 04:09:38 PM

well, lesson learnt

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: