Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Censorship causes blindness  (Read 532 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:05:41 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 02:07:25 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Thank you, Bitcointalk.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Where Bitchick be at? Wonder if she knows that Bitcoin Messia has finally abandoned her Sad

Altcoin investment has always come across to me as pure financial speculation

Yeah, same with me. In dealing with altcoin people, saying that all altcoins are unadulterated shit (which I do regardless) is not popular. Here at least it is ok to confess that.

Monero is not an altcoin in that sense. It is what Bitcoin was promised to be (but is not, and likely cannot be) - private cash, and nothing more.

I will never buy bitcoins with the gains from my XMR; Bitcoin is legacy to me, as well as silver, gold, and bank accounts.

(I will answer to the main points by Z.B. later, they seem strong, the debate is just getting interesting! Wink )

What kind of grown man lives on cash and bloody moneros?!

H8rs gon H8.

Fair enough. Undecided

Censor all the things!!!1

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:12:01 PM

I used to live a bitter, lonely life. I was confused all the time. All that has changed thanks to censorship. Censorship: put the sparkle back in!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

Tired of seeing things? Of course you are. We all are. It can be exausting work! What you need is a vacation. What you need is Censorship!

The Censorship Inn and Business Resort has everything you need to keep you blind to the world. Want wifi? Too bad so sad. Newspapers? Nope. Novels? We burn them. Cheesy

But we have horses!!

Ignorance is bliss, at Censorship.

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:30:40 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 07:50:41 PM by BlindMayorBitcorn

*man walks into travel office*

Agent: Hello, would you like to go upstairs?
Man: Wat?
Agent: Oh! You must be here for the censorship package.
Man: Yes, but...Wat's upstairs?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:50:49 PM

I feel your pain brother!  You take all the time to make a post and then someone deletes it with one click.   Undecided

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

What are you smoking that made you post this in Meta? Sad

lol

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:52:13 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 03:16:46 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Cheesy

But seriously....

Angry

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:06:24 AM

Have a mercy Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: