Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Vectorization of existing logo + site frontend work  (Read 818 times)
trentzb (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

I have been commissioned to rework a site for a non-profit and have donated some of my time to do so. You will not be asked to donate your time.

I am looking for someone to work with to do some vectors of existing logo and similar elements. I have a budget to work with although small. I am also looking for someone (preferably the same individual) to work with on some of the frontend work for the site. Again I have a budget but not significant (think hundreds of USD, not thousands, or 10s of BTC not hundreds). You will be paid in BTC only.

We must be able to work together as I have all the backend code done (or 95% of it done anyway) and you must have strong CSS and Bootstrap related skills. If you are interested in a new project and have the skills necessary to implement CSS heavy sites, please contact me to discuss.

I will not waste your time if I can't afford you, please don't waste mine either.

Contact me and show any examples/portfolio you might be proud of. If you don't have an example/portfolio to show (as I don't either because I am strictly backend), no problem, I will ask you to show me some examples of frontend/vector work you _could_ do....but I would fully expect that you _could_ do what you show me. Smiley

Thanks for your time!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:46:51 PM

I can convert your logo and other images to vector if you wish. PM me a download link and I'll get it done
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: