Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Need opinion]Cryptocurrencies Creators - Want to help you to promote your brand  (Read 1174 times)
sebastien78 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:43:45 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 02:06:40 PM by sebastien78

Hi everyone,

I own a Startup in France, and I think I could use my technology to do something with the Cryptocurrencies world, so I want to know what do you think about:

I own a "brand" of Android app, which allow the player to win coins on his account, by playing with my app. The more the user play of the game, the more he wins Coins.
The user can use his Coins on my website to support NGO. (The money come from the ads on my app and from business partner).

To resume: I have about several games with a Coin distribution system on them. The player login into my games (same login for all my apps) and he starts to win "Coins" by playing. He has a kind of wallet on my website, and he can use his points to support NGO.

Now my question for Cryptocurrencies dev :

What do you think about offer to your users, a way to win some giveaway/bounty of your Cryptocurrency, by playing with a label of game/app?
The games should be not for only One cryptocurrency, the player could win some generic coins, and exchange them with Your Coins, based on a change rate that you could set up.

To resume: Your fan could be able to play to some "CryptoGames" (Android or iOS) to win "CryptoCoin" on their accounts.
Then, the player could exchange his CryptoCoins to you Coins, with your exchange rate. We could setup a maximum amount/player, and a lot of other things.

What do you think about that ?
Everything is setup with my startup and it's works great for what i'm doing. So it's not really about technical issue, it's more about the idea itself Wink.

Thanks,
Sébastien

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:47:32 PM

It sounds like you have a game that rewards people by paying them cryptocoins?
And people play the game on smartphones?

You are welcome to add Smartcoin SMC for your game Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
heavensopen

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:29:52 PM

This is not a bad idea at all but you must keep some things clearly in your mind

Now my question for Cryptocurrencies dev :

What do you think about offer to your users, a way to win some giveaway/bounty of your Cryptocurrency, by playing with a label of game/app?
The games should be not for only One cryptocurrency, the player could win some generic coins, and exchange them with Your Coins, based on a change rate that you could set up.

There are very few people that are faithful to one coin or another, so nobody has "his users". People use a coin, whether buying it, mining it, exchanging or staking it - but they are not going to hold it like forever, they spend some time with it to get profit.

To resume: Your fan could be able to play to some "CryptoGames" (Android or iOS) to win "CryptoCoin" on their accounts.
Then, the player could exchange his CryptoCoins to you Coins, with your exchange rate. We could setup a maximum amount/player, and a lot of other things.

Again, there are no fans.

People use cryptocurrency as money, they exchange it, hold it, stake it or whatever, but they are not playing with it, so you can't really refer to them as "fans", like they're playing Pro Evolution Soccer. And there is no way to setup a price for a coin, the price is set by the market itself and changes every second with huge ups and downs.

What you can do is offer coin A or coin B from your app, send it to the user's wallet and he will decide to do whatever he wants with it. Maybe you could have a list of coins and, whoever will play this game, choose the coin he prefers. This way you will attract newcomers and those who are happy to earn some coins for free, like from faucets etc.

As for Litedoge, since you asked me in pm, I will forward your request to the right people and we can probably work something out. Litedoge is a community coin, there is a large number of people deciding about its future, so I cannot really give you an answer all by myself.
heavensopen

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:46:50 PM

By the way....

You are welcome to discuss your idea directly with the devs and some of the people taking decisions, in real time

Use Litedoge's IRC channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

All ideas and feedback are welcome!
sebastien78 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:10:20 AM

Hi,

As I replied in PM and on the post of LiteDoge, thanks for your help and point of view ! Wink

The system is almost ready for the Beta test. For now, 3 Android apps are able to distribute some Coins which can be exchanged to other cryptocurrencies.

If you are a dev and want more info, send me a PM Wink.
vpncoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 1010

Blockchain engineer

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 10:35:54 AM

Sound good.
Did you can compile VpnCoin's android wallet? We pay 5BTC.

capodieci

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:29:42 PM

Nice initiative.

It would be nice if you could offer custom version of the games that reward directly the sponsor token/asset/coin without going through an exchange.

I suggest you explore nxtforum.org as the NXT platform has many assets and many assets creators may be interested in having their assets used as reward.

R
sebastien78 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:25:13 PM

@vpncoin I can't do it for now, but i send you a PM.

@capodieci Thanks for your interest, I've got several demands about personal app, it's possible to do it but i'd prefer to test the system first with several currencies. I'll go take a look on NXT, thanks Wink.
UltrA1

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 07:12:09 PM

nice idea Sébastien will talk more..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:28:45 PM

To get a better idea about this,

What you are talking about is something like I offer in Dragon Knights of Valeria, https://dknight2.com, where users can earn multiple cryptocurrencies as they play and withdraw or use them directly in the game but instead of it being a browser type game yours is phone based?
sebastien78 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:02:07 AM

@CryptoDatabase Yeah, it's that Wink
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:20:26 PM

Hello,

Just received your email.

I accept your offer, and would like to see MTR on your platform.

How do we proceed?

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
dNote

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 11:10:08 PM

Nice idea, i hope to see more details from you, thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
dNote

Activity: 896

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 11:16:58 PM

There is one more great idea i am thinking about in Android IOS and mobile in general.

As for now  there are many games with "credits" and you can buy it with fiat.

What if cryptos will become "credits". I mean with some kind of API and platform mobile developers can include direct DigitalNote cryptopayments to the game and receive funds with no side processing platform, also if "credits" = cryptocurrency you can spend it directly.

Avoid anything, but PoW crypto is a goal.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
sebastien78 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:23:23 AM

@mastertrader777 I just send you a PM, thanks for your interest. Wink

@dNote I send you an email some days ago. Wink
About the credits, it's a great idea ! I'm not able to do it but it could be really good ! Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: