Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED A 10 BTC LOAN!!! NO COLLATERAL DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE READ.  (Read 2056 times)
pitchblack1337 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:46:32 AM

I need a loan for 10 BTC. I need it to get away from my abusive father until I can find someplace permanent. I do have money but its with my friend and I can't get it until memorial day weekend. I do not have a collateral because everything valuable I own has been broken by my father. If I had anything I would give it to you. The only things I have are my laptop (Dell Latitude D620) and my bitcoin wallet account. Please help. Know that CPS has been contacted several times and they have done nothing. Please. I'm not going to scam you. Please private message me if you want to give me the loan and I will give you my wallet number. Please no hate.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 12:49:02 AM

I need a loan for 10 BTC. I need it to get away from my abusive father until I can find someplace permanent. I do have money but its with my friend and I can't get it until memorial day weekend. I do not have a collateral because everything valuable I own has been broken by my father. If I had anything I would give it to you. The only things I have are my laptop (Dell Latitude D620) and my bitcoin wallet account. Please help. Know that CPS has been contacted several times and they have done nothing. Please. I'm not going to scam you. Please private message me if you want to give me the loan and I will give you my wallet number. Please no hate.

Move in with your friend until you can find better accommodation.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:07:45 AM

Wow again newbie asking for no collateral loan but this time its 10btc quite a small amount huh? what brings you here to ask for a loan? do you honestly think that you can get here free money?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 01:17:51 AM

Ignore the sob stories that users post - it's just a scam to get your coins.  If a person really is in such a situation, they can turn to family, friends or other social circles they frequent.  They are just posting in our community because the payment is anonymous and irreversible.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:27:47 AM

10 Bitcoins! Where the hell did you come up with such a number

pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:21:08 AM

I'm really not a scammer. I've been trying to go to sites to get free bitcoins. My friend and I have a plan. We just need a little more money. I'm really sorry if I sound like a scam. I don't mean to be like that. I'm hoping to get a job. I don't really have anyone to go to besides my friend. I'm really sorry if I upset anyone.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:27:11 AM

I've been trying to go to sites to get free bitcoins.

So you decided to get free bitcoins here? People don't give away money here and certainly don't like getting scammed so go look somewhere else.
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:36:49 AM

I'm really not a scammer. I've been trying to go to sites to get free bitcoins. My friend and I have a plan. We just need a little more money. I'm really sorry if I sound like a scam. I don't mean to be like that. I'm hoping to get a job. I don't really have anyone to go to besides my friend. I'm really sorry if I upset anyone.

How has that gone for you? Do you realize that you are asking for about $2400 usd. I don't understand you when you said "I don't mean to be like that". I mean you are trying to deceive people for free coins

cbase

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:56:47 AM

You could start looking for a job without needing 10btc, what gives you the idea to ask for such a huge amount+newbie account+no collateral?
pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

So you decided to get free bitcoins here? People don't give away money here and certainly don't like getting scammed so go look somewhere else.

No I didn't mean it like that. I went to faucets to avoid taking out a loan. But they don't give out all that much. I know this money isn't free and I'm planning to Pay back with interest. I'm really sorry if I sound like a scam. I'm really not trying to scam anyone. I would never do that.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:04:28 PM

WTH .. newbie searching 10btc loan ? and no collateral ,, good luck man,,

my adventure ~
im searching 0.01btc loan + no collateral with junior account  and ,,, nobody care
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:18:59 PM

No I didn't mean it like that. I went to faucets to avoid taking out a loan. But they don't give out all that much. I know this money isn't free and I'm planning to Pay back with interest. I'm really sorry if I sound like a scam. I'm really not trying to scam anyone. I would never do that.

Cool sob story bro.  But sorry, the bitcoin community has evolved and we're not that stupid anymore.  If you're looking for free money, go on the streets and beg.  You'll have more luck there.

Cheers.
dsyahputera

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:26:22 PM

WTH .. newbie searching 10btc loan ? and no collateral ,, good luck man,,

my adventure ~
im searching 0.01btc loan + no collateral with junior account  and ,,, nobody care
Just make a cool story like op, maybe some people will care, but will not lend their money, just care Wink
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:41:15 PM

Sob story trying to get people to cave and give BTC, won't work.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:31:09 PM

go to ur friend's house or contact your local law.

BY asking loans with a newbie account you are only is asking for red trust
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:25:08 PM

Newbie wants a 10btc loan, no collateral, no job and a lousy sob story to go, try put a bit more effort into your scams in future, this is just poor.
You haven't even mentioned any terms.
If it's not a scam can you tell us how you were planning on paying back such a large loan without a job?
What is this 'plan' you and your friend have?
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:30:41 PM

why dont you go to the police?
how old are you?
how are you going to change the btc into fiat?
what are you planning to do which costs well over $2000 USD?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:46:48 PM

not even a good fake sob story.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:36:03 PM

I was actually interested in possibly getting a loan so I checked out some of the professional services available.  Just google "bitcoin loans" and a half-dozen reputable websites pop up.  Then I realized this forum was here too...  Personally, I'd rather go through a reputable site but you may actually find a better interest rate here if you could mange to have some sort of reasonable collateral.  I think it's too risky here though.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:38:52 PM

OP hasn't logged in for 6 days. He / she must think people are on here are stupid to believe any of that bullshit.

Hopefully won't be back with any more lame scam attempts.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: