Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEED A 10 BTC LOAN!!! NO COLLATERAL DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE READ.  (Read 2058 times)
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:51:12 PM

Ask him/her to show their driving license as a form of identity verification with their face on the picture (selfie).

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 09:21:41 PM

Ask him/her to show their driving license as a form of identity verification with their face on the picture (selfie).

How will that help us get our $2000 back when he defaults?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
pitchblack1337 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:17:18 PM

Newbie wants a 10btc loan, no collateral, no job and a lousy sob story to go, try put a bit more effort into your scams in future, this is just poor.
You haven't even mentioned any terms.
If it's not a scam can you tell us how you were planning on paying back such a large loan without a job?
What is this 'plan' you and your friend have?
Ive been applying to jobs like crazy. I actually have gotten a call back. My friend and I are going to move into an apartment together. We already have one picked out. Were going to convert the BTC into cash and use that for rent until my first paycheck.
pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:28:20 PM

I can Skype if you want.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

Just give up, you already lost.
I'm really not a scammer. I've been trying to go to sites to get free bitcoins. My friend and I have a plan. We just need a little more money. I'm really sorry if I sound like a scam. I don't mean to be like that. I'm hoping to get a job. I don't really have anyone to go to besides my friend. I'm really sorry if I upset anyone.

Go to the unemployment office and hope for the best and stop trying to scam people.

pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:55:19 PM

OP hasn't logged in for 6 days. He / she must think people are on here are stupid to believe any of that bullshit.

Hopefully won't be back with any more lame scam attempts.
No I wasn't able to get online. Look if you want to Skype me to prove I'm not a scam then fine. Here's my Skype: joanmcpherson43
jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:08:45 AM

OP hasn't logged in for 6 days. He / she must think people are on here are stupid to believe any of that bullshit.

No I wasn't able to get online. Look if you want to Skype me to prove I'm not a scam then fine. Here's my Skype: joanmcpherson43

How can you prove in skype that you wont scam? How can we trust a newbie which only registered here just to ask for a loan?

pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:15:30 AM

How can you prove in skype that you wont scam? How can we trust a newbie which only registered here just to ask for a loan?
I guessed we could talk and I could tell you who I was and that I most definitely won't scam you. I mean I guessed you guys wanted to make sure I wasn't som 30 y/o dude.
josephno1

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:16:47 AM

I guessed we could talk and I could tell you who I was and that I most definitely won't scam you. I mean I guessed you guys wanted to make sure I wasn't som 30 y/o dude.

It seems that you aren't even an adult. What forms of identification even have? A fake id?

jenifer0012

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:52:01 AM

Even he give his full identification details its still not a guarantee that he wont scam the coins. Some users in the past scams even few satoshis

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:36:11 AM

Oh well if your going to tell me that you won't scam then yeah i'll give you the loan, what could be better than the word of someone i have never met.
Are you sure 10btc will be enough?
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:48:27 AM

OP would do better directly asking people to donate him BTC, at least he cannot have to repay.  Grin
However, pitchblack1337.....you are making all the alarm bell ringing with your sob story, no way you get anything here.

[EDU] How to spot a scammer

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DevOfDev

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:51:18 AM

I need a loan for 10 BTC. I need it to get away from my abusive father until I can find someplace permanent. I do have money but its with my friend and I can't get it until memorial day weekend. I do not have a collateral because everything valuable I own has been broken by my father. If I had anything I would give it to you. The only things I have are my laptop (Dell Latitude D620) and my bitcoin wallet account. Please help. Know that CPS has been contacted several times and they have done nothing. Please. I'm not going to scam you. Please private message me if you want to give me the loan and I will give you my wallet number. Please no hate.

If you can come to my home i will give you
after that i will kill you

LOL Cheesy
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:50:37 AM

Newbie requesting a high loan of 10 BTC with no collateral and with a substory.Wanting to proof over Skype that he will not scam...what can go wrong? I'm lending you right now not 10 BTC, but 1000 BTC..
pitchblack1337 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:51:35 PM

Oh well if your going to tell me that you won't scam then yeah i'll give you the loan, what could be better than the word of someone i have never met.
I mean even 1 BTC would help. I know its hard to trust me. I get it. But I really don't want to scam you.
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:53:25 PM

This is an ugly thread.
OP i hope you are a scammer because what you say being the truth is too hard to handle.
If your dad is beating you up call the police and have hime arrested and that will be the end of that.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:24:48 AM

I mean even 1 BTC would help. I know its hard to trust me. I get it. But I really don't want to scam you.
Have you got anything you can sell? Gold, jewellery?
josephno1

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:26:25 AM

zendantom

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:05:52 PM

I need a loan for 10 BTC. I need it to get away from my abusive father until I can find someplace permanent. I do have money but its with my friend and I can't get it until memorial day weekend. I do not have a collateral because everything valuable I own has been broken by my father. If I had anything I would give it to you. The only things I have are my laptop (Dell Latitude D620) and my bitcoin wallet account. Please help. Know that CPS has been contacted several times and they have done nothing. Please. I'm not going to scam you. Please private message me if you want to give me the loan and I will give you my wallet number. Please no hate.

bro go to the cops or seek help from a relation or best get a  job and live by your own. no one will give 10 btc simply without collateral, let alone 0.01 btc. Take action man.

hunkey600

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:29:26 PM

A newbie directly asking for a 10 BTC loan no collateral, there is something encouraging fraud here..i donno but maybe due to lack of awareness among the investors which is causing this and people are taking advantage of this and spoiling this community.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: