Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~[SOLVED] : Snailman reimbursed, PayPal is the scammer~  (Read 2083 times)
Venusianism (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:16:18 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 04:33:55 PM by Venusianism

UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

Profiles : Snailmen/Snailman/CandyStripes.

Reference : Transaction initiated on Bust-A-Bit.
Amount : 0.025 BTC | ~$7 USD | ~$8.40 CAD.
Payment Method : PayPal | BTC.
Proof of Payment : BlockTrail | BlockChain.
PM/Chat Logs : PPal, Why..?.
Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by Ryan [who then presumably got refunded by Snail himself], all good

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:32:50 AM

What happened : Yet another simple routine BTC-to-PP chargeback scam which I embarrassingly fell for, confirming at last w/ substantiated evidence Candyy/Snail/G-Eazyy (among an army of other aliases) as a pathetic spineless con artist ;/

Scammer's Profiles : Snailmen/Snailman/CandyStripes.

Reference : Transaction initiated on BustaBit.
Amount Scammed : 0.025 BTC | ~$7 USD | ~$8.40 CAD.
PM/Chat Logs : Why you do this.
Additional Notes : It's not about the amount, it's that he thought he could get away w/ this sad dishonest scrub behavior. Oh well..!
I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is candy, however it is pretty clear that he scammed with a PayPal chargeback so negatives were left.

His address is a PD address, so it will be difficult to trace without the help of stunna which is unlikely considering the small amount, although I believe that PD has has a number of problems with candy in recent times so they may assist.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:17:12 PM

UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by him & Ryan, all good

Could you please change the title to something like [SOLVED]... ? I missed the crucial part.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:24:29 PM

A couple of things:

1) 19MaEMFWD4ZprQsMmzZzpj9FwSui8k3ahP is the address that the OP sent to, however this is a PD deposit address so spend-linking this address to other addresses would only yield other addresses that belong to Prime Dice. However since this is a deposit address, one would infer that if someone were to send a tx to that address multiple times over time from the same group of addresses, then there is a good chance that the person sending those tx's would be the same person who is behind the PD account that the deposit address belongs to.

With the above being said, it appears that addresses from wallet [1579c4a234] had sent a tx to the above PD deposit address a total of 5 times, and looking at the transaction history of the above wallet, I see a lot of large transactions to PD addresses, which would imply that whoever controls the private keys associated with this wallet is depositing a lot of money into their PD account(s).

Neither of the above is any big deal, however 1NjEGfKZhr9NHzZLgJzmuEL3UAzbzqL8nW   belongs to Swiftponzi.gq who apparently scammed someone out of 0.01BTC who was "investing" in it's ponzi.

I do believe snailman's personality very much matches that of candystripes, as does he behavior/maturity level, and I do think there is a very good chance (85%+) that he is candystripes, however as of now I do not have solid evidence to back this up. Regardless, there is other strong evidence that links snailman to another scam done by a throwaway newbie account.

2) Can you give additional clarification regarding the below statement?

Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by him & Ryan, all good

You seem to imply that you were repaid twice for this issue, once by Ryan (the owner of bustabit), which is confirmed here, and once by Candystripes snailman.
snailmen

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:05:38 PM

Hey Quickseller,

It seems you love to start trouble as you do not have much to do with your time. I've seen this on my own thread about you, as well as other threads. You like to argue. Please don't start useless arguements on this forum because you are bored. Please do that elsewhere, thanks Smiley. As well, I believe that you need some practice on how to control your anger. Just because I ratted you out, doesn't mean you have to take out your anger on others.

This is basic grade-school stuff Quickseller, maybe this is the reason many users do not want you existing on the forum. Take your scam-busting, trust abusing, long-shot scamming ass right outta here because you blew your chance at having any value to your words.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:05:21 AM

Just because I ratted you out,
What are you talking about? You do realize that your thread about me was considered more of a joke the tspacepilot's pseudo-science copious score study, right?

Unless of course you are saying that you are tspacepilot.....are you tspacepilot?
snailmen

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:05:24 AM

Just because I ratted you out,
What are you talking about? You do realize that your thread about me was considered more of a joke the tspacepilot's pseudo-science copious score study, right?

Unless of course you are saying that you are tspacepilot.....are you tspacepilot?

Address one links to Donald Trump which leads to potatoes with wigs.... teddy bears?

I like teddy bears, so I must be tspacepilot!!
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 04:46:47 PM

Hehe..the drama this thread randomly created ~1.5 months ago just b/c some guy was trawling through the scam accusations subforum and necro'd this xDDDD

Quite entertaining, if I may confess to my drama-partaking vice..

UPDATE : Apparently, the Bust-A-Bit user & BitcoinTalk clown known as Candyy/Candy/Snailman/Snailmen/G-Eazyy/etc did not scam me by sending PayPal funds, receiving agreed-upon BTC, then charging back using fraud claim on his (now 'former' - he has use of multiple accounts..) PayPal account - Rather, it is PPal who 'scammed' us of our time, by having their 'fraud prevention' systems enforce the sorry-ass, nanny-state-policies which automatically forced a chargeback on every transaction Snailman tried to legitimately buy BTC via online OTC in, making him look like the scammer in the process ;/  Way to go, idiotic PPal!

Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by Ryan [..], all good

Could you please change the title to something like [SOLVED]... ? I missed the crucial part.

^Fixed in OP's title, just for you <3

2) Can you give additional clarification regarding the below statement?

Additional Notes : Snail didn't scam - PayPal forced a chargeback, I was refunded by Ryan [..], all good

You seem to imply that you were repaid twice for this issue, once by Ryan (the owner of bustabit), which is confirmed here, and once by Candystripes snailman.

^Fixed in the OP, just for you <3

"I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that he is candy [..]"

I do believe snailman's personality very much matches that of candystripes, as does he behavior/maturity level, and I do think there is a very good chance (85%+) that he is candystripes, however as of now I do not have solid evidence to back this up. Regardless, there is other strong evidence that links snailman to another scam done by a throwaway newbie account.

..Lol. Yea, pretty much. Not to mention, he did near-explicitly (iirc, it's been literally an eternity in cryptospace timeframe..) clue in/admit in BustaBit.Com chat more than once that he was indeed (obviously) Candy/Candyy/XCandyStripes/G-Eazyy = Snailmen, Snail, Snailman, etc

Oh btw Snail, watch out - this substance is extremely lethal to your species :

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:33:30 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 07:56:00 PM by xetsr

Not sure why nobody else left snailmen negative feedback. Looks like a Candystripes alt to me... am I missing something ?
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:42:52 PM

Not sure why nobody else left snailmen negative feedback. Looks like a Candystripes alt to me... am I missing something ?

Yea, you missed the title, the edit'd OP, and the entire thread.

Lol.

So much for 'Hero Member', guess the attention span doesn't necessarily come w/ the post seniority eh?

Post was in error, several months ago.

It had turned out to genuinely be PayPal (so far as we can tell..) that wasted our time force-chargeback'ing. But, if Candy/Snail also had without a doubt scammed in other thread reports..then..in that case, feel free to attach the proper untrusted rep, for those incidents... as this one here^ is not one.

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:48:18 PM

Yea, you missed the title, the edit'd OP, and the entire thread.

Lol.

So much for 'Hero Member', guess the attention span doesn't necessarily come w/ the post seniority eh?

Post was in error, several months ago.

It had turned out to genuinely be PayPal (so far as we can tell..) that wasted our time force-chargeback'ing. But, if Candy/Snail also had without a doubt scammed in other thread reports..then..in that case, feel free to attach the proper untrusted rep, for those incidents... as this one here^ is not one.

LOL. Was wondering why nobody left negative feedback when they seem to be linked, not because this dispute between you two that was resolved. Thought I missed something about snailmen not being an alt of the scammer candystripes and that's why nobody but QS left neg on him Tongue Usually alts of scammers are marked red.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:38:54 PM

It looks like someone just left negative trust for Snailman today:
Quote from:  thebitcoinjedi
https://twitter.com/zachbluhm
https://www.facebook.com/zach.bluhm.1

zbluhm@live.unc.edu

PAYPAL Transaction ID # 32A52688YG644260B

UNC college student zach bluhm scammer, police report filed with UNC Police. full DOX coming user scammed for felony amount of 1300 USD

studied at lincoln charter highschool and originally from leesburg, VA
If I had to guess, a hacked/stolen PayPal was used assuming this trust report is accurate.

There is blockchain evidence to link snailman to a ponzi, and snailman's personality matches that of CandyStripes.
snailmen

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:50:05 PM

zbluhm@live.unc.edu

UNC college student zach bluhm scammer, police report filed with UNC Police. full DOX coming user scammed for felony amount of 1300 USD

If I had to guess, a hacked/stolen PayPal was used assuming this trust report is accurate.

There is blockchain evidence to link snailman to a ponzi, and snailman's personality matches that of CandyStripes.

Personality matching could be as accurate as matching the colours of water to the sky. water = sky? Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:52:40 PM

zbluhm@live.unc.edu

Personality matching could be as accurate as matching the colours of water to the sky. water = sky? Cheesy
Your personality matching is just one additional piece of evidence. The blockchain evidence is the most damming and is primarily why I left you the negative rating. Plus there is the fact that you implied that you are Candy in the chat logs in the OP
thebitcoinjedi

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:15:26 PM

ive already called the UNC campus on zach bluhm detective is investigating now, have both busta bit chat logs on jabber OTR and and his campus email used as paypalid , youre toast dude. have fun rotting because they bout to bust your ass fool
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:26:21 PM

ive already called the UNC campus on zach bluhm detective is investigating now, have both busta bit chat logs on jabber OTR and and his campus email used as paypalid , youre toast dude. have fun rotting because they bout to bust your ass fool

Just to be clear, you were scammed by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504810? Did he chargeback or just never send you the BTC? You left negative feedback but didn't post any screenshots of PMs, skype logs or any of that.
thebitcoinjedi

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:29:23 PM

never sent the btc then told me to chargeback, cant chargeback police report filed with his campus PD. basically told me fuckoff, dont worry ill post updates hes basicaly cornered now this is candystripes and his name is zach this is all his info. hes toast
thebitcoinjedi

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:30:26 PM

(5:07:32 PM) Attempting to start a private conversation with bustabit@jabbim.com...
[Image] (5:07:33 PM) Private conversation with bustabit@jabbim.com/2953749895144715837801369 started.  Your client is not logging this conversation.
(5:07:37 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf man
(5:07:44 PM) Buzzing bustabit@jabbim.com...
(5:07:44 PM) Buzzing bustabit@jabbim.com...
(5:07:45 PM) Buzzing bustabit@jabbim.com...
(5:07:46 PM) Buzzing bustabit@jabbim.com...
(5:07:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im not scamming
(5:07:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: stop
(5:07:49 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: lol
(5:07:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:07:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:07:57 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:07:57 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:08:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i even just call second time now
(5:08:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: tell to release money to you
(5:08:20 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and?
(5:08:22 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: why you waiting
(5:08:33 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it didnt release
(5:08:34 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: -_-
(5:08:41 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Patience dude.
(5:08:41 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they said they already debit my account
(5:08:43 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Why always in a rush
(5:08:46 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I knowww
(5:08:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: CAUSE I WANNA PLAY BLACK OPS ZOMBIES
(5:08:51 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: THATS WHY
(5:08:52 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:08:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ITS LIKE CRACK BRO
(5:09:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I NEED NEW CONSOLE
(5:09:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: but you said
(5:09:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: >.<
(5:09:06 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: PS4 broken
(5:09:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: is all your money
(5:09:12 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I SAID I NEED NEW CONSOLE
(5:09:12 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: rlly in PP/BTC?
(5:09:21 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: no i use fiat too
(5:09:31 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Buy it now, get BTC in a bit/
(5:09:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: but barely
(5:09:41 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: whqat?!
(5:09:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you know ebay takes paypal
(5:09:51 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and bestbuy
(5:09:54 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: SHIPPING
(5:09:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I BUYING LOCALLY
(5:09:58 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:10:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IM NOT IN AMERICA
(5:10:05 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: oh
(5:10:10 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i said i was in sweden
(5:10:10 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: yeah, bestbuy. store pickup
(5:10:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ah yeah
(5:10:20 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: why dont ppl there have store pickup
(5:10:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: use that
(5:10:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ...
(5:10:26 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:10:30 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993:  countrydifferent
(5:10:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: different politics
(5:10:38 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Hoe-lee-sheeeeat
(5:10:41 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: chilll
(5:10:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ik dude
(5:10:57 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Im not scamming once again.
(5:11:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: seems like ittt
(5:11:10 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: want me to call?
(5:11:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: call who
(5:11:15 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: pp
(5:11:20 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: if your pp wasnt damn swedish
(5:11:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and it was usa
(5:11:31 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: sorry
(5:11:44 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: must be your account dude
(5:11:46 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: mines fine
(5:11:59 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: its not an acc problem
(5:12:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i called twice now and told them to release the funds and they notated account and trans id
(5:12:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:12:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cmon man
(5:13:06 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: X_X
(5:13:17 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they cant still have you on hold man
(5:13:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: thats bs
(5:13:21 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive called twice
(5:13:31 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: chill man.
(5:13:32 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I swear.
(5:13:34 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: like ffs
(5:13:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: believe me for once haha
(5:13:41 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: you believe me
(5:13:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive been legit
(5:13:46 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dafuq
(5:13:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ive been to
(5:14:21 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: send me my monies Cry this is whack
(5:14:52 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: -_- bro you'll get either one or the other once its decided
(5:14:57 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it can be released any second
(5:15:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just wait
(5:15:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf you mean
(5:15:06 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i want my btc
(5:15:10 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: idk why you were in such a rush to deal
(5:15:25 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cause the console isnt gonna always be there right now at this hour
(5:15:27 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuck man
(5:15:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: why wouldn't it
(5:15:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ?
(5:15:53 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: my third call is going to be to retrieve my money
(5:15:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: wtf bro
(5:15:59 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: no.
(5:16:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cause its on local classified
(5:16:05 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i call and said no holds
(5:16:09 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dafuq man
(5:16:19 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you'd rather wait 10 days and fuck us both over than wait 24 hours and get your btc
(5:16:20 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: also
(5:16:26 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: shouldn't you be buying a north american PS4
(5:16:27 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: .....
(5:16:28 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im not waiting 24 hours
(5:16:31 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: thats crap
(5:16:38 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: why not
(5:16:39 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: my shits been debitred
(5:16:43 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I KNOW
(5:16:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuck that
(5:16:50 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: bugging me isnt gonna release it
(5:16:53 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: go bug paypal, or wait.
(5:17:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: i dont wanna keep being spammed
(5:17:05 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: i got a life....
(5:17:07 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I explained it to ou
(5:17:08 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: SO DO I
(5:17:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IM RYING TO PLAY BO3 WITH YOU
(5:17:14 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:17:15 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IS
(5:17:16 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: THE
(5:17:16 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: PROB
(5:17:34 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how much
(5:17:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: YOU PREVENTING ME FROM LIVING MINE RN
(5:17:36 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:17:36 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: is the ps4
(5:17:39 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: SEND ME MY BTC
(5:17:42 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: OR I CALL AND REVERSE
(5:17:50 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: thats the worst idea rn
(5:17:54 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: well wtf!@
(5:17:57 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you'd wait 10 days to ge tyour money back anyways lmao
(5:17:59 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how much is the ps4
(5:18:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ill call again after you send too
(5:18:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I *may* send you enough for the ps4
(5:18:11 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how much is it
(5:18:15 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 3.25
(5:18:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: lmfaooo
(5:18:23 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: hell no it isnt
(5:18:28 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: why the f you lying
(5:18:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: why you always lying
(5:19:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how much is it actually
(5:21:10 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:21:25 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: send me my coin i just called again and they said they have released you the funds already
(5:21:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: my acct is still debited
(5:21:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 1F5PwTScziq2BH6fwQSRPx9sYv5hSiTBwN
(5:21:37 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 3.25 man
(5:21:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i have other thing to buy with the btc
(5:21:44 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: dude
(5:21:46 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: its like $300 here
(5:21:46 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: DOOOD
(5:21:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: lol
(5:21:52 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: what?
(5:22:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: oh
(5:22:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: yeah
(5:22:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: well
(5:22:10 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i want ALL my fucking money brow tf
(5:22:16 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: didnt you say
(5:22:18 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you're from USA
(5:22:20 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: yeah
(5:22:20 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you're the 1 lying
(5:22:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: lol
(5:22:23 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you should know
(5:22:24 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i am
(5:22:28 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i have a passport too
(5:22:31 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dumbass
(5:22:38 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and all my american ids at home
(5:22:40 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I know dude, but
(5:22:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: sigh
(5:22:44 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: this is bs
(5:22:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: what if it gets reversed
(5:22:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: its not
(5:22:50 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: like the last time.
(5:22:54 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive called three fucking gtimes now!!
(5:23:05 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: what did they say
(5:23:06 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they say they debited and cleared you the money
(5:23:11 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it wasnt cleared
(5:23:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: thts a lie...
(5:23:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: it is cleared!
(5:23:28 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: FROM YOUR SIE YES
(5:23:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: let me check
(5:23:31 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: my side
(5:24:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ok im getting pissed
(5:25:02 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: no
(5:25:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I am.
(5:25:07 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you're bugging me
(5:25:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: over something I am more knowledgable in
(5:25:15 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: please chill dude
(5:25:17 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im not scamming.
(5:25:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: because ive sent money and its cleared
(5:25:27 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: what don't you get, its held from my side
(5:25:28 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: like
(5:25:31 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: for 24 hours?
(5:25:32 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you know that 21-day hold thing?
(5:25:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: so what then wait man
(5:25:35 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf
(5:25:36 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: that some people have
(5:25:40 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: (not me)
(5:25:44 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i dont either
(5:25:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it says "completed" from senders side
(5:25:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: but
(5:25:55 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: "pending" on receviers side
(5:25:56 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: so
(5:26:07 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: if it says completed, it isn't released into my balance.
(5:26:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: usually it is
(5:26:14 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: but its a big amnt, so they held it up.
(5:27:10 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: thats not my problem anymore
(5:27:17 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: it hasnt since the first time i called
(5:27:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and the second
(5:27:20 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and the third
(5:27:35 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: want me to call RN?
(5:27:39 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuck
(5:27:46 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: the thing is
(5:27:49 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: there is no refund option
(5:27:51 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: so you gotta wait
(5:27:52 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ffs.
(5:27:57 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i can call and dispute
(5:28:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: then wait 10 days and not 24
(5:28:06 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they will refund the money causwe its over certain amt
(5:28:07 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: + not get BTC
(5:28:12 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WELL WTF GUY~!
(5:28:26 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: look
(5:28:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Im tryna keep the deal going
(5:28:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: me too
(5:28:38 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cause i need the btc for other things too
(5:28:39 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you're bugging me for nothing, I have no control.
(5:28:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: thing is
(5:28:49 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: thing is what?
(5:28:56 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I send you BTC -> you spend it -> You cant send PP or it gets denied
(5:28:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive already sent my money and havent got any?
(5:28:59 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: = me out of money.
(5:29:05 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: its not denied!
(5:29:08 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf!!!
(5:29:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it COULD
(5:29:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: it probably wont
(5:29:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: NO IT CANT
(5:29:16 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: but im not taking chances.
(5:29:18 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Yes, yes it can.
(5:29:19 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IVE CALLED AND NOTATED THE ACCT THREE TIMES ALREADY
(5:29:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Hi there Badger80, 24 hour holds are lifted exactly 24 hours after the hold is placed. We review the payment and either allow it on it's way or reverse it back if there are issues. Holds being placed at the weekend are the same as ones held during the week, the day it was placed does not affect the hold time as it's not done by a person. I hope this helps. Wayne
(5:29:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: We review the payment and either allow it on it's way or reverse it back if there are issues.
(5:29:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: reverse it back if there are issues.
(5:30:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: its been cleared dude
(5:30:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i called three times and notated my account!
(5:30:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: the money needs 24 hgour hold
(5:30:21 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: that not my problem
(5:30:26 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: your acct problem
(5:30:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they will clear the money cause my shits been debited
(5:30:40 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ffssssssss
(5:30:42 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: FFS
(5:30:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: NOTHJING!!
(5:30:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: I know
(5:30:46 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just wait.
(5:30:50 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just fckin wait dude
(5:30:52 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IM GONAN SCREAM RIGHT NOW IF I DONT GET MY BTC!
(5:30:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: its not like your sister is dying
(5:30:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF!!!!
(5:31:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: BLACK
(5:31:00 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you got a problem man
(5:31:01 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: NIGGER
(5:31:01 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: OPS
(5:31:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: THREE
(5:31:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: yeah just like you didnt wanna put that controller down
(5:31:19 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im a gamer just like you
(5:31:23 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i want my btc
(5:31:26 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: so ic an get my shit
(5:31:29 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and play my games
(5:31:33 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: youre gonna cause me to relapse dude
(5:31:35 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how do you buy BTC in sweden
(5:31:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: dude
(5:31:42 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you got mental issues?
(5:31:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: chill the fck out.
(5:31:47 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: no
(5:32:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i have addiction problems
(5:32:12 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and youre causing me to about to relapse
(5:32:23 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: lol like seriously dude
(5:32:49 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: what does relapse mean
(5:32:50 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ok look
(5:32:53 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: add my phone #:
(5:32:57 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: drug relapse?
(5:32:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: 2898138452
(5:33:03 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ?
(5:33:07 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: phone number where?
(5:33:38 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: money is sent
(5:33:40 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: send my btc dude
(5:33:42 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and ill stfu
(5:33:44 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ffs
(5:33:48 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ill go get my console
(5:33:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: and then
(5:33:53 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ill fucking play with you
(5:33:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: dude
(5:33:55 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: zombies
(5:33:57 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ugh
(5:34:06 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: how do you buy btc in sweden
(5:34:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: in case it gets revsed
(5:34:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf does it matter
(5:34:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: because
(5:34:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im otp with them AGAIN
(5:34:51 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im getting pissed

(5:34:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just say
(5:34:57 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you want it released
(5:34:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i did
(5:35:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i did fucking say it
(5:35:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: three times
(5:35:08 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: is ringing
(5:35:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ok authorizing account
(5:35:56 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ok wait
(5:35:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ina bo3 game.
(5:36:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ogm
(5:36:05 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im reversing
(5:36:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: no
(5:36:13 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA
(5:36:15 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: GIVE ME MY BTC
(5:36:16 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:36:39 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i send id two forms
(5:36:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i send screenshots
(5:36:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i calmes nowl four ti
(5:36:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: call four times now
(5:37:05 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they gave me another number to call. im doing that right now

(5:37:27 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im gonna tell them to clear the payment AGAIN
(5:37:30 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I WANT MY BTC BRO
(5:37:36 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: DUDE
(5:37:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: FFS
(5:37:42 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: omg
(5:37:43 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ffs nothing
(5:37:49 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive already cleared man
(5:37:58 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: they give me another number to call
(5:38:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i calling now
(5:38:33 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: you scamming me for real
(5:38:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuckk bo3 let me have my btc and i go get and we play together
(5:39:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: 3.25
(5:39:15 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im not
(5:39:16 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: scamming
(5:39:22 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: holy fucking mother piece of shit
(5:39:23 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: dude
(5:39:25 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: price fluctuations man
(5:39:26 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf
(5:39:27 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT.
(5:39:28 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cmon guy
(5:39:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: NO IM NOT GONAN STFU
(5:39:34 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: IM NOT FUCKIN SCAMMING
(5:39:38 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ILL STFU WHEN I GET MY MONEY
(5:39:47 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IVE GIVEN YOU YOURS!
(5:39:48 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: OK I'll CALL AGAIN
(5:39:51 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: JUST
(5:39:52 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: UGHHHH
(5:39:54 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: DUDE
(5:39:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: GIVE ME MY BTC
(5:40:00 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: FUCK
(5:40:17 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: YOURE GIVING ME REALY BAD ANXIETY AND I HAVE YOUR PAYMENT INFO
(5:40:20 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
(5:40:25 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: SRSLY
(5:40:51 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: omg
(5:40:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: dude
(5:40:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im gonna commit suicide
(5:40:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: chill the fuck out
(5:41:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:41:11 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: oh no, to stop bugging me you just hae to stop spamming, not suicide
(5:41:12 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dont you understand ive been waiting mad long for treyarch zombies?!
(5:41:20 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fucking last zombies sucks
(5:41:22 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: cmon man
(5:41:24 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuckkkkkk
(5:41:33 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: stop spamming
(5:41:35 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im doing my best.
(5:41:36 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ffs.
(5:42:16 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: not best enough
(5:42:17 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: youre a failure
(5:42:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im gonnA FUCKING TROLL YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY 3.25BTC
(5:42:54 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: holy shit
(5:42:55 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: calm down
(5:42:58 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: like we coulda been playign a hour ago
(5:42:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fuck
(5:43:04 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: hes gonna wind up selling the console
(5:43:05 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ooops
(5:43:06 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and yes
(5:43:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just offer
(5:43:09 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: $10 more
(5:43:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and say I'll buy it
(5:43:21 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: no holds he said before
(5:43:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: fcfs
(5:43:59 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i will kill you bro
(5:44:15 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: do you not see my id? you americans are fuckign puny
(5:44:24 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: i ahve your shipping address on paypal
(5:44:31 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: youre getting me angry now
(5:44:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: im not playing
(5:44:36 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wtf
(5:44:42 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: stop threatening me
(5:44:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: oh maii gawshh
(5:44:48 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:44:53 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: release my btc man
(5:45:01 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: give me 500 of it then and ill shut the fuck up
(5:45:12 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive called and cleared
(5:45:15 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: fucks sake
(5:45:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: ive jumped through ally our fuckign hoops
(5:45:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: either im gonna talk to you all night
(5:45:21 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: or
(5:45:24 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: i dont respond
(5:45:26 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: and you chargeback.
(5:45:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: can you just wait 24 hours/ yes or no
(5:45:34 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:45:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: yes or no
(5:45:40 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: 23 hours no
(5:45:42 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: now
(5:45:54 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: why the fuck do I have to wait 24 for YOU because YOUR acct not MINE
(5:45:56 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:45:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: Yes or no.
(5:46:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: DUDE
(5:46:06 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF MAN
(5:46:07 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: yes or no
(5:46:08 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: you scamming
(5:46:10 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: yes or no
(5:46:13 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: of course not.
(5:46:16 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: of course so
(5:46:26 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: yes or no can you wait 24 hours.
(5:46:26 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: calling paypal this is bs
(5:46:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: you obviously fuck me over
(5:46:47 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: YES OR NO
(5:46:53 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IM NOT WAITING 24 HOURS
(5:47:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLEARED AND YOU HAVE BEEN DEBITED THE FUCKIGN GOD DAMN MONEY
(5:47:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: AT LEAST GIVE ME 500$ OF IT NOW AND ILL WAIT THE 24
(5:47:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ok
(5:47:30 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IVE DONE EVERYTHIGN YOU FUCKIGN ASKED ME SO FAR
(5:47:34 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im not spending all night talking to you
(5:47:35 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF IS THE PROB!
(5:47:37 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just fucking chargeback then
(5:47:45 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: im not gonna keep responding to your bitchiness
(5:47:49 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: DUDE WTF IS YOUR PROB
(5:47:55 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: IM TRYING TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES JUS LIKE YOU
(5:48:03 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:48:14 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: but
(5:48:18 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: BUT NOTHING MAN
(5:48:18 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: you're bitching over the 24 hour shit.
(5:48:20 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: THIS IS BAD BUSINESS
(5:48:27 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ok, go ahead and reverse.
(5:48:27 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: BECAUSE IM TREYING TO PLAY BO3 NOW
(5:48:29 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: NOT IN 24 HOURS
(5:48:30 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF
(5:48:40 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: this shits crap man
(5:48:41 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: reverse it and wait 10 days to play bo3
(5:48:42 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: lol.
(5:48:45 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: wow
(5:48:47 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: just wow
(5:48:50 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: go fuck rself dudeyou
(5:48:51 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: this is bs
(5:49:18 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: say that to paypal
(5:51:22 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: just wait.
(5:51:23 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: 24 hours
(5:51:24 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: ok?
(5:51:53 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: thank you.
(5:51:58 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: contact me on skype if you need me.
(5:53:33 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: dude
(5:53:35 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: thats bs
(5:53:41 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: what
(5:53:58 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: so you gonna make me wait to play bo3
(5:54:02 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: youre a real nig
(5:54:05 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: real kanye
(5:54:14 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: not me
(5:54:14 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: PayPal
(5:54:16 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: bithc at them
(5:54:18 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: closing Pidgin now.
(5:54:22 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: THATS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM
(5:54:25 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: WTF!!!
(5:54:26 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: contact me if you need something IMPORTANT
(5:54:27 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: YOU SCAM ME
(5:54:30 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: or have something GOOD to say
(5:54:30 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: I POSTING THIS SHIT
(5:54:31 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: no
(5:54:32 PM) bitcoinjedi@blah.im/8e00e9d7-b2db-4236-9ea8-0fbadc7fb993: FUCK THAT
(5:54:38 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com: go ahead, idgaf I didnt scma.
[Image] (5:54:43 PM) bustabit@jabbim.com/2953749895144715837801369 has ended his/her private conversation with you; you should do the same.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:36:25 PM

never sent the btc then told me to chargeback, cant chargeback police report filed with his campus PD. basically told me fuckoff, dont worry ill post updates hes basicaly cornered now this is candystripes and his name is zach this is all his info. hes toast

You probably were caught in a middle man scheme, as in you sent PayPal to someone other then the one who scammed you. It's actually more common then you might think as the scammer doesn't have to worry about you charging back as they've never received the funds themselves.

Unless of course this guy is a real idiot to scam using his real identity that is linked to his uni email  Cheesy
Venusianism (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 03:14:17 AM

LOL

Snail/Candy lives in Ontario, around the Toronto Metro Area. Nowhere near 'Pennsylvania'. Aside from it having been specifically mentioned casually by Snail in chat a million times, and the fact most of his PPal accounts use CAD currency, RHavar @ BustaBit (Admin = IP logs) could confirm it, if you 'convinced' him to share you the private IP logs, as Snail has not always used VPN/VPS to connect to BustaBit.

So, this 'Zach Bluhm' poptween plebian beta mainstreamer, is 99.9% chance either : (1) One of Snail's US-based associates whom he 'borrows' usage of PPal accts from, to do BTC exchanging online ; (2) Or, is som1's PPal whom Snail ID-stole ; (3) Or, you merely sent funds to this Zach loser kid instead of properly sending them to one of Snail's (almost invariably CAN & "@ live.com / @ outlook.com") actual PPal account addresses - Good job!  Perhaps it is better you stick to playing Black Ops on your big black xbox Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: