Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL NETWORK SERVICES NOW LIVE - CURRENT NETWORK REACH 174,000+ SPECIAL OFFER!  (Read 2641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:03:12 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 08:50:25 PM by ViralDev

VIRAL NETWORK NOW LIVE - 3 SPECIAL EARLY BIRD OFFERS - LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!

Do you have a service or product that you want promoted to the crypto community? Are you tired of the same old ways to get your product or coin out there? Press releases that don’t work? Useless spam twitter bots that achieve nothing?

Now your solution is here. The Viral Node Network - the social networking platform that covers the entire crypto community.

The Network's backbone is strongly based on Native Marketing. For those of you who don’t know what Native Marketing is……

Native Marketing is at the heart of the dominant new paradigm in advertising: Trust Marketing. Simply put, when product placement or product mentions occur within social networks - between friends or followers - the conversion rates of people actually buying or using that product skyrockets. Sponsors achieve an enormous increase in ROI. This type of trust marketing is called Native Advertising.

More info on Native Advertising and the Viral network here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0

The Viral node network is currently live with 176 cryptocurrency specific permission based nodes - just on the Twitter platform alone. This network has just completed our three-phase testing and is set to ramp up to a much larger reach over the coming days and weeks

Currently the Viral network has a confirmed  total reach of 174,270 followers both in and out of the crypto community. These users are confirmed, audited, ‘real’ users - active users who are engaged with Twitter on a daily basis. The Viral network is engineered to be exactly this - all muscle, and no fat in the form of fake followers and accounts. All users have explicitly agreed to allow the Viral Network to perform status updates or "Tweets" onto their accounts which all their followers will be exposed to.

When you promote through the Viral node network you reach your target audience via their friends. There is way more effective, to get your message across. Imagine your message reaching your target through a tweet from his good friend - like “I just found a new site where you can pay with bitcoin and get 25% off everything, wish I had found it earlier!”

In addition to reaching over 174,000 followers that the Viral network nodes currently command, you also benefit from the massive exposure that happens when when our adcopy experts custom engineer your tweets to be rich in hashtags that are relevant to your product or service. This gets your message out to millions of eyes who are searching twitter for those hashtags - a vast target audience outside of the initial friends and followers scope.  

Lastly, it is important to understand that the SEO effect here can be dramatic.  The more your products and services are tweeted about, the more your search engine results improve over time.  This is a powerful ‘free’ benefit to utilizing the Viral network.

Current Viral demographics, confirmed by metrics analysis:

Average Twitter audit score for account quality = 91%

Geolocation breakdown:
North America 70%
U.K 20%
Other/mixed 10%

(Location of Twitter Node, is not reflective on that Nodes follower's locations
A node in the UK for example may have  followers from all over the world.)

Viral Network Package deals.

Basic Viral Network Package.

This is an entry level campaign where you will have your product or service tweeted about using hashtags relevant to it. Well-crafted tweets will be custom written for you and pushed through the Viral Network as status updates (tweets) from the accounts of all Viral nodes over a chosen 24 hour period.

Current Early bird Cost = 3.0btc with no domain (url) in the tweets
Current Early bird Cost = 4.0 btc with url (address link) allowed in the tweets

Viral Star Package

Similar to the Basic Viral Network Package, but for the more serious sponsor who needs more than just one day of promotion!

Custom tweets will be written for you. They can include a url and will be tweeted through the network over a 1 - week period, programmed and optimized for broadcast at periodic intervals that are natural. This creates a spread of awareness that takes both time of day and interval delays into account, and delivers your message effectively and smoothly over the 7 day period.

Current Early Bird Cost = 10 btc  (This price will rise as network expands. However agreements are honored forward in time. As the network expands, current agreements get the added network reach at no extra charge.)

Viral Star EXCLUSIVE Package.
Same as the Viral Star Package above but you have exclusive presence in the Viral network - , no other promotions will be tweeted through the Viral network for the whole 7 day period.  

Current Cost: 30 btc

Get in touch today to discuss your crypto-related product!!

PM ViralDev with your project details!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:16:03 AM

so what's the difference between your $1000 offer vs a fiverr gig and can you proof it?

ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:53:46 AM

so what's the difference between your $1000 offer vs a fiverr gig and can you proof it?

Huge difference, let me explain.

First of all when you purchase a fiver gig, you are paying for usually one account holder or a holder of several accounts to make a tweet on your behalf to his followers. You can ask the seller to provide you with the usernames of his accounts and then go to a public metrics site like http://www.twitteraudit.com and check his follower count to know his reach and know how legitimate his followers are, in most cases you will see that the followers are mostly fake, bought off of another fiver gig selling mass created accounts. This has been one of the best and easiest way for so many fiver sellers to make quick money off of unsuspecting buyers who are just getting their messages out to a bunch of bot accounts that are not even owned by individual people.  There is no way that those fiver gigs compare to what the Viral platform provides to sponsors at all.

As you can read in the op here, the exposure you can expect from having your message travel across the network and currently reach over 50,000 twitter users who are interested in crypto currency related updates. On top of that you also have the benefits of relevance related to your message and that is important when it comes to SEO, instead of having your message on accounts that are into completely unrelated interest scopes.

There is no other way currently in the crypto currency scene to gain this incredible exposure, with the flick of a switch you now have a major portion of the community who is interested in crypto, reading about you and what you have to offer. The math is simple and the end result is incredible reach with minimal effort!

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:57:26 AM

First of all when you purchase a fiver gig, you are paying for usually one account holder or a holder of several accounts to make a tweet on your behalf to his followers. You can ask the seller to provide you with the usernames of his accounts and then go to a public metrics site like http://www.twitteraudit.com and check his follower count to know his reach and know how legitimate his followers are, in most cases you will see that the followers are mostly fake, bought off of another fiver gig selling mass created accounts. This has been one of the best and easiest way for so many fiver sellers to make quick money off of unsuspecting buyers who are just getting their messages out to a bunch of bot accounts that are not even owned by individual people.  There is no way that those fiver gigs compare to what the Viral platform provides to sponsors at all.

As you can read in the op here, the exposure you can expect from having your message travel across the network and currently reach over 50,000 twitter users who are interested in crypto currency related updates. On top of that you also have the benefits of relevance related to your message and that is important when it comes to SEO, instead of having your message on accounts that are into completely unrelated interest scopes.

There is no other way currently in the crypto currency scene to gain this incredible exposure, with the flick of a switch you now have a major portion of the community who is interested in crypto, reading about you and what you have to offer. The math is simple and the end result is incredible reach with minimal effort!

nice wall, but still no proof. website to your network (if there's one), proof of accounts, reports / audits.

Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:36:34 AM

Cost Of Entry for an unproven system and product is too high.

I can get a better return on a $100 Facebook or twitter ad buy...that being said...I am hoping that this catches fire and goes to town.

Personally, I think you should bring in a few test cases to verify that everything is hunky-dory, and work out any gremlins [which may exist]. After that, roll it out with a lower COE for a few pilot advertisers who will provide proof of concept and verify it works. They'll also be able to provide testimonials to how well [or not] everything works.

Meanwhile, nodes get to kick back and watch the fun happen.

Just my two-pence.

Cheers
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:45:24 AM

reserved

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:49:17 AM

I can get a better return on a $100 Facebook or twitter ad buy...that being said...I am hoping that this catches fire and goes to town.

Personally, I think you should bring in a few test cases to verify that everything is hunky-dory, and work out any gremlins [which may exist]. After that, roll it out with a lower COE for a few pilot advertisers who will provide proof of concept and verify it works. They'll also be able to provide testimonials to how well [or not] everything works.

Just my two-pence.

Cheers

You cant get a better return for $100 bucks. I know this because I am part of the node network and you'll never get me to tweet about your coin or offer or service unless you went through the node network or paid me big bucks.

I have over 2200 all real crypto followers and normally if I tweet about a coin the price rises if its a positive tweet. Call it the bob affect.

Anyway.. The prices may seem a bit steep but to someone like me who's already paid bitcoinprbuzz or others similar to him thousands of $$ for marketing this is a great deal, which gives an advertiser lots more reach and targeted reach to be precise.

I'll end up using this service at some point or another for sure.

Good luck ViralDev and Adam, you guys rock.
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:59:10 AM

nice wall, but still no proof. website to your network (if there's one), proof of accounts, reports / audits.

Our site that contains all the information that is outlined in the ANN thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025 is almost complete and will contain the same information that is in the OP, however this will only serve as a further way to promote the VIRAL network to potential NODES, and will not any other function that is currently lacking from the already available information publicly available here on BCT.

As for proof of accounts, we do have our server side reporting of who has authenticated onto the VIRAL network, so far to date 111 total Twitter accounts have given their express consent and authed into the VIRAL network to allow us to perform Status updates on their behalf about updates within the VIRAL platform. In respect to the participants, we would prefer not to make a public post with the usernames of all authed users, however, we are more then happy to discuss and disclose such details directly with our potential sponsors who are seriously interested in using the Viral Platform to their benefit. The number of followers collectively to date of those 111 accounts is over 50,000 and growing daily.

We run internal metrics on each account that has authed on the network to make sure that they have a great percentage of legitimate followers and the type of interests they are engaged in, so far they are all cryptocurrency interest related making the niche market reach so large that potential sponsors within the cryptocurrency community can easily gauge how important such global reach is within the specific niche market.
We pay close attention to the quality of authed nodes to make sure we remove or segregate the accounts that do not meet the standards that we set to ensure the network quality overall. We then review those segregated accounts on a weekly basis to gather results based on the improvements those accounts have made, based on their new followers, content they publish and several other factors. Once an account in the segregated batch reaches a level of quality that meets our standards we then add it to the pool of active nodes that carry our status updates.

Feel free to communicate directly for now through private messaging on the forum here with us at any time prior to waiting for the Viral presentation website to be live which will also have other methods of communication ie: email, IM etc.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:04:19 AM

99% of the time I ignore spam. It's pretty rare that I'd buy a coin off of a tweet, but I did because the dude who tweeted it was someone who I follow. I've read his tweets before, so it made me look into viral. That probably wouldn't have happened if it was some shit spammer who tried to friend me all random.
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:09:19 AM

Just my two-pence.

Cheers

A $100 targeted ad run will not compare to Viral at all. As for test cases, we have not run a sponsor update yet on the network. We have done stress testing to ensure the network is working 100% and if you care to see examples, you can view actual people who are authed as nodes talking about it in our ANN thread, to make it easier to find within the 100 or so pages, you can start with this post and work your way forward for more actual proof of how well the system testing went. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.msg11365370#msg11365370

The current price structure is fair however it will rise after a few campaigns are run. This is an entry point to appeal to potential sponsors that know first hand the value of a 50k plus crypto audience seeing their "friends" talk about the sponsor's goods.
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:11:30 AM

99% of the time I ignore spam. It's pretty rare that I'd buy a coin off of a tweet, but I did because the dude who tweeted it was someone who I follow. I've read his tweets before, so it made me look into viral. That probably wouldn't have happened if it was some shit spammer who tried to friend me all random.

Exactly what trust marketing really is, you understand it and you experienced it first hand and now you are here. That is the power of VIRAL.
Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:14:10 AM

Just my two-pence.

Cheers

You cant get a better return for $100 bucks. I know this because I am part of the node network and you'll never get me to tweet about your coin or offer or service unless you went through the node network or paid me big bucks.

I have over 2200 all real crypto followers and normally if I tweet about a coin the price rises if its a positive tweet. Call it the bob affect.

Anyway.. The prices may seem a bit steep but to someone like me who's already paid bitcoinprbuzz or others similar to him thousands of $$ for marketing this is a great deal, which gives an advertiser lots more reach and targeted reach to be precise.

I get where you're coming from. I'm looking at this from a bigger picture, beyond just crypto. I'm sure there are lots of folks involved in crypto that are also involved in other "mainstream" business ventures. I know I am. I would love to have a reliable advertising product that can potentially get my content in front of an additional audience.

What I meant by a better return for the $100 ad buy is that I have experienced over 60k impressions to targeted followers with a $160 Twitter ad buy stretched out over a month long campaign. Facebook gives me even better numbers and returns, the problem is that these companies have very neurotic advertising guidelines (no i'm not in the adult industry) but nonetheless I am constantly battling to get ads approved.

So, while I digress to you and your point about it being within line (cost wise) for crypto folks, I think it should be tested beyond just the walled garden of crypto-land. There is a HUGE market for this type of p2p (for lack of a better term) advertising.

Think bigger Bob. Think bigger Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:25:15 AM

Just my two-pence.

Cheers

I get where you're coming from. I'm looking at this from a bigger picture, beyond just crypto. I'm sure there are lots of folks involved in crypto that are also involved in other "mainstream" business ventures. I know I am. I would love to have a reliable advertising product that can potentially get my content in front of an additional audience.

What I meant by a better return for the $100 ad buy is that I have experienced over 60k impressions to targeted followers with a $160 Twitter ad buy stretched out over a month long campaign. Facebook gives me even better numbers and returns, the problem is that these companies have very neurotic advertising guidelines (no i'm not in the adult industry) but nonetheless I am constantly battling to get ads approved.

So, while I digress to you and your point about it being within line (cost wise) for crypto folks, I think it should be tested beyond just the walled garden of crypto-land. There is a HUGE market for this type of p2p (for lack of a better term) advertising.

Think bigger Bob. Think bigger Wink

LOL, nono Im with you man.. I know this only has a niche now in the crypto world and while that can turn out to be very valuable it's nothing compared to mass adoption of the node network. But the costs of services like this in crypto are expensive and that I can attest to.

Also, those ads you run are not native marketing. Its not an add coming from a friends  FB or twitter is it?

But all in all I know Adam is working on satellite nodes and subnodes ect which will build the network out and allow for broader advertisers and hopefully some lower costs.

Still though. I have personally paid $1000's to help promote coins to the crypto community and i doubt that any of those services would give me the same results as the node network..

Ok gotta go churn out a coin now so I can test this network out..

Laterz

Grin
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:58:05 AM

This is brilliant to see. 50 000 network reach on twitter after one week. In 1 month im sure it will be over double that. We haven't even started branching to the other social networks yet. This is very exciting and has huge potential for companies promoting through the Viral network  Smiley Smiley
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:19:18 PM

Has there been any talks of incorporating more then just twitter nodes, maybe facebook/ instagram nodes for additional ad diversity?

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:46:41 PM

How this wouldn't be tagged as mass spam ?
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:16:05 PM

Has there been any talks of incorporating more then just twitter nodes, maybe facebook/ instagram nodes for additional ad diversity?

Indeed there will be more than Twitter in the near future, Viral will continue to add new features as it grows naturally. Facebook will not be a part of Viral however many large social network platforms are lined up on the schedule to be implemented in the near future.
ViralDev (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:24:18 PM

How this wouldn't be tagged as mass spam ?

This is a great question. The way that the system works is we send status updates through the authenticated twitter accounts that reflect important events and updates within the Viral network, unlike spam that is repetitive and intrusive, Viral status updates are informative and unique, no repetitive spam or pushy tweets to make both the account doing the tweeting and the follower reading it feel bombarded in any way. The method has been carefully worked on to ensure that there is always a solid level of interaction with the Viral network between it's active nodes, sponsors and developers. Each time a sponsor joins into the network, the positive news is shared across the array of nodes. Companies have been doing this same method through Twitter account holders for many years now, however there has never been such a niche market platform like VIRAL before, this makes it so valuable to the Cryptocurrency community and will spread it's wings beyond as the days and weeks pass and VIRAL matures.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Indeed there will be more than Twitter in the near future, Viral will continue to add new features as it grows naturally. Facebook will not be a part of Viral however many large social network platforms are lined up on the schedule to be implemented in the near future.

Facebook will not be a part because developer is banned for life there. It would break the court ruling.

The unique messages idea its good to not be classified as a spam.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:57:18 PM

Are you going to update the op when more nodes come online? When are the prices set to change? Do you guys offer an escrow service to make sure if I run a campaign that the campaign runs for its time period before the funds are released to you?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: