Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] [Android] [2 btc] [Google Play] Android Qt wallet compilation  (Read 6684 times)
sakr (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:17:14 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 07:45:32 AM by sakr

Android Qt wallet adaptation and compilation service

I offer altcoins qt wallet compilation for Android devices (arm based), the wallet will be the same as the desktop one,
with all functions included like staking, debug console, masternodes ...

Minor fixes will be made to make it display better on small screens.

The price is 2BTC.

Delivery within 4 days.

Apps listed on google play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakr (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:13:38 PM

Darkbit android wallet published

sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

GaiaCoin android wallet published

covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:58:50 PM

thanks, sakr

GAIA loves the Android wallet  Cheesy

available at Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaia.android
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 01:07:23 AM

why so much for a compile?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:19:37 AM

Well it requires some c++ tweaks, in addition to tests on multiple devices Smiley
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 01:25:35 AM

Well it requires some c++ tweaks, in addition to tests on multiple devices Smiley

Well its deff cool i'll give you that. I bet it uses crazy amounts of resources as compared to the bitcoinj mobile clients. Have you done any comparrisons? I'm curious to know.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:13:12 AM

Well its deff cool i'll give you that. I bet it uses crazy amounts of resources as compared to the bitcoinj mobile clients. Have you done any comparrisons? I'm curious to know.

I haven't tested bitcoinj ressources usage, but qt wallet performs well on android, nothing excessive.

Also qt wallet has the advantage of having all the functions working like coin control and more Smiley
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:25:21 AM

but qt wallet performs well on android, nothing excessive.

This is quite a bold assertion I would say. And one might speculate endlessly about why this is for such an exorbitant amount of BTC instead of releasing a slew of these onto the market for the greater good of the community? Perhaps releasing the method of the task so you do not have to take up such an arduous task of compiling each coin and that quite large favor of separating people from their cumbersome bitcoin at the same time.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:33:11 PM

but qt wallet performs well on android, nothing excessive.

This is quite a bold assertion I would say.

HashEngineering

Activity: 350

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 09:28:36 PM

Very interesting.  This provides a quicker way that what I do with bitcoinj/bitcoin-wallet.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:53:02 AM

I'm curious, did you manage to get both qrencode and miniupnpc compiled for ARM or have you decided not to implement them?

sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:02:44 AM

I'm curious, did you manage to get both qrencode and miniupnpc compiled for ARM or have you decided not to implement them?

I'm skipping qrencode and miniupnpc for now, might give it a shot if it is necessary, but most coins do no use qrencode at all, nor miniupnpc on linux.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:05:25 AM

Very interesting.  This provides a quicker way that what I do with bitcoinj/bitcoin-wallet.

Nice service, yes direct Qt wallet compilation for android is a better solution in many cases, especially for PoS coins.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:03:08 AM

Price reduced to 1BTC
sakr (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:29:54 PM

VIRAL android wallet published

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:02:33 PM

Could you make an andoid wallet which works locally on the phone as a light client that connects to your own web wallet? The idea is something akin to VNCviewer in which you would connect with your SSH keys to your node so you don't have to run the Blockchain and Stake and use resources on your phone. The problem I have with android wallets is that Staking and holding many different Blockchains uses up a lot of resources when it would be better to be able to connect remotely to your own hosted and secured node which holds the Blockchain and Stakes for you but to have the functions of use and the QT. If you were running POS on your phone then you could only Stake when connected when you want to be able to be connected, staking and synced all the time.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:10:16 PM

Could you make an andoid wallet which works locally on the phone as a light client that connects to your own web wallet? The idea is something akin to VNCviewer in which you would connect with your SSH keys to your node so you don't have to run the Blockchain and Stake and use resources on your phone. The problem I have with android wallets is that Staking and holding many different Blockchains uses up a lot of resources when it would be better to be able to connect remotely to your own hosted and secured node which holds the Blockchain and Stakes for you but to have the functions of use and the QT. If you were running POS on your phone then you could only Stake when connected when you want to be able to be connected, staking and synced all the time.

I had the same idea, but accomplishing this would require some major changes to how the code handles the blockchain database. Not sure if it is worth it as with modern sd cards, disk space is cheap.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:20:14 PM

I had the same idea, but accomplishing this would require some major changes to how the code handles the blockchain database. Not sure if it is worth it as with modern sd cards, disk space is cheap.

Yes but it only allows you to host a small amount of different Coins on any one phone, if you had 5-6 different POS Coins on an android phone Staking, updating Blockchains and the average chain was 1 gb then that is 5-6 GB of space along with the resources required to constantly sync and run those wallets and that would drain your battery and resources very quickly. If you could connect to your own hosted wallet then you could host the chains there, or on several different nodes and the space, CPU requirements and Staking would be handled there with near 100% uptime so you could then connect to different nodes you control which may host 10-15 Blockchains each at $5 a month per node hosted, then you are only using and controlling your nodes from your android without consuming the resources and could manage 30-50 different Coins without any impact on usage.

I did some work last year where I connected through VNCviewer to a Linux node and would be perfect if using additional security of SSH keys and multilayer-security in order to connect. The only issue I had was being able to use it properly on a touchscreen since it's made for a desktop so was very cumbersome to use. If doing an android wallet traditionally, you need to constantly rebuild the wallet whenever doing updates, it would be better to more or less use the system by viewing it and manage updates through Linux which is the standard for building.
sakr (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:34:46 PM

Yes but it only allows you to host a small amount of different Coins on any one phone, if you had 5-6 different POS Coins on an android phone Staking, updating Blockchains and the average chain was 1 gb then that is 5-6 GB of space along with the resources required to constantly sync and run those wallets and that would drain your battery and resources very quickly. If you could connect to your own hosted wallet then you could host the chains there, or on several different nodes and the space, CPU requirements and Staking would be handled there with near 100% uptime so you could then connect to different nodes you control which may host 10-15 Blockchains each at $5 a month per node hosted, then you are only using and controlling your nodes from your android without consuming the resources and could manage 30-50 different Coins without any impact on usage.

I did some work last year where I connected through VNCviewer to a Linux node and would be perfect if using additional security of SSH keys and multilayer-security in order to connect. The only issue I had was being able to use it properly on a touchscreen since it's made for a desktop so was very cumbersome to use. If doing an android wallet traditionally, you need to constantly rebuild the wallet whenever doing updates, it would be better to more or less use the system by viewing it and manage updates through Linux which is the standard for building.

Well looks like what you need is an rpc client to connect to your remote staking nodes, it can be done over https for more security. No need for an android wallet in your case  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: