Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: christians fined for refusing to bake cake for diseased sodomites  (Read 1532 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:19:37 AM

another victory for faggot "marriage" over tradition and decency

A judge has ruled that a Christian-run bakery discriminated against a gay customer by refusing to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage.
Ashers Baking Company, based in County Antrim, was taken to court by gay rights activist Gareth Lee.

A Belfast judge said, as a business, Ashers was not exempt from discrimination law.
Damages of £500 were agreed in advance by both legal teams.
A lawyer for Mr Lee said the money would be donated to charity.

The judge said Ashers is "conducting a business for profit", it is not a religious group.
It was found to have discriminated against Mr Lee on the grounds of sexual orientation as well as his political beliefs.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-32791239

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Stifler

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:43:48 AM

I think you mean another victory against bigotry. It's just a cake. Funny how they think baking this cake is against their teachings of the bible. I wonder if the cake shop is open or works on a sunday?  Grin

Not to be confused with the user sifter Tongue.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:46:00 PM

another victory for faggot "marriage" over tradition and decency

A judge has ruled that a Christian-run bakery discriminated against a gay customer by refusing to make a cake with a slogan supporting same-sex marriage.
Ashers Baking Company, based in County Antrim, was taken to court by gay rights activist Gareth Lee.

A Belfast judge said, as a business, Ashers was not exempt from discrimination law.
Damages of £500 were agreed in advance by both legal teams.
A lawyer for Mr Lee said the money would be donated to charity.

The judge said Ashers is "conducting a business for profit", it is not a religious group.
It was found to have discriminated against Mr Lee on the grounds of sexual orientation as well as his political beliefs.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-32791239

Every people could keep their point of view to other society or community.
But, as a professional company, they must keep priority for consumers satisfaction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:52:32 PM

Seems the world is growing tired of the hate and intolerance from the religious folk.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:05:42 PM

Discrimination: muslim bakers never get wedding cake orders from gays...

Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:08:32 PM

Smiley

How great of you! Roll Eyes

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:22:13 PM

Northern Ireland is long being regarded as the most conservative part of the United Kingdom. And even there heterosexuals are under discrimination from the homosexual lobby. The cancer seems to be spreading from England. Time has come for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales to separate from the UK.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:28:35 PM

Northern Ireland is long being regarded as the most conservative part of the United Kingdom. And even there heterosexuals are under discrimination from the homosexual lobby. The cancer seems to be spreading from England. Time has come for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales to separate from the UK.
And establish the wall, guarded by the machine guns.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:33:12 PM

Smiley

How great of you! Roll Eyes

Are you saying muslim bakers get orders from gay couple all the time? I Never knew that was the case...

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:01:49 PM

Agian.. Religion.. The root of a lot of bad stuff.

Whats wrong with gay people?
Why cant you accept that one man loves another man?
Or one woman loves another woman.

Its none of your business.

Do your job (Bake) and collect the cash.
Shallow minded people..

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:08:19 PM

I think they should not have to serve bigots.  Cheesy
GO GAY people!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

Shallow minded people..
There is no problem with gay people. But there is a problem with some retarded individuals who are trying to poke everybody around. You shouldn't force muslim to eat the pork, for example... Just like you shouldn't force christians to reject their beliefs. If you know that some people won't accept you then leave them alone. It's the real meaning of tolerance.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:10:50 PM

Shallow minded people..
There is no problem with gay people. But there is a problem with some retarded individuals who are trying to poke everybody around. You shouldn't force muslim to eat the pork, for example... Just like you shouldn't force christians to reject their beliefs. When you know that some people won't accept you then leave them alone. It's the real meaning of tolerance.
The reason they were in court is because you can't start a business and then decide not to serve some people. What if the sign on the door said "No dogs or Christians allowed"?

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:22:07 PM

Shallow minded people..
There is no problem with gay people. But there is a problem with some retarded individuals who are trying to poke everybody around. You shouldn't force muslim to eat the pork, for example... Just like you shouldn't force christians to reject their beliefs. When you know that some people won't accept you then leave them alone. It's the real meaning of tolerance.
The reason they were in court is because you can't start a business and then decide not to serve some people. What if the sign on the door said "No dogs or Christians allowed"?
What an utter rubbish... %)

My business is my private property. Hell, IT'S MINE. Do you know what is the meaning of private property? In short, this means that I can do whatever I want. Most of private enterprises reserve the right of refusing to serve some individual without any further explanations. It's usually declared in the Terms of Service. And it's not my problem if you don't like it. You are free to go somewhere else, but you have no right to tell me what should I do. Just like I have no right to tell you what should you do.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:23:14 PM

Shallow minded people..
What an utter rubbish... %)

My business is my private property. Hell, IT'S MINE. Do you know what is the meaning of private property? In short, this means that I can do whatever I want. Most of private enterprises reserve the right of refusing to serve some individual without any further explanations. It's usually declared in the Terms of Service. And it's not my problem if you don't like it. You are free to go somewhere else, but you have no right to tell me what should I do. Just like I have no right to tell you what should you do.
You may disagree, but it is the law and that is why they are in court.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:27:15 PM

Respect should be mutual. Any attempt to go against this paradigm is leading to GTFO suggestion. Simple as a piece of cake.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:06:33 PM

My business is my private property. Hell, IT'S MINE. Do you know what is the meaning of private property? In short, this means that I can do whatever I want.

This simple isn't true. Here in UK, businesses have to follow the rules of the local council. They have to get permission first before opening a food establishment and once granted, have to follow strict rules or be shut down.
They can't just "do what they want" whatsoever.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:12:24 PM

Here in UK, businesses have to follow the rules of the local council.
Of course you should obey the law. And we shouldn't forget about some procedures like licensing, for example. But there is no such law which would prevent me from refusing to serve an arbitrary client without explanation. Nobody can stop me from reserving this right in the ToS.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

As we are seeing quite regularly now, tolerance is becoming a one way street and the white socially conservative Christian isn't benefiting anymore. That said, if you're in business you should be looking for any and all you can get. I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do biz with those they disagree with but bigotry eventually will put you under.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:59:27 PM

My business is my private property. Hell, IT'S MINE. Do you know what is the meaning of private property? In short, this means that I can do whatever I want.

This simple isn't true. Here in UK, businesses have to follow the rules of the local council. They have to get permission first before opening a food establishment and once granted, have to follow strict rules or be shut down.
They can't just "do what they want" whatsoever.

Do you have restaurants that force people to wear a tie in the UK? What's wrong wearing a monastic buddhist monk robe and flip flops while eating? Do you have people called "bouncers" keeping you from entering a night club because you don't look cool enough, or because you are a man? What's wrong with that?

If every bakers in the world convert to islam they will NEVER lose any business or pay any fines. That's simple.

Smiley

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: