Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Template!  (Read 681 times)
MF Doom (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

Attention all price predictors! This thread template will save you a lot of time for your next price prediction thread.  Simply copy & past and fill in the blanks!

I [think/predict/know] that bitcoin price will [rise/fall] and will settle in the $[xxx] price range in the next [insert time frame].  Looking at [insert some random reason] and [insert some random news story] I know I'm right.

Feel free to insert random charts and draw green and red lines on it to prove your point!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:50:38 PM

I know that bitcoin price will rise and will settle in the $bijillion price range in the next month.  Looking at Natalie Portman's underwear I know I'm right.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MF Doom (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:59:36 PM

I know that bitcoin price will rise and will settle in the $bijillion price range in the next month.  Looking at Natalie Portman's underwear I know I'm right.

Well done! Your logic is right in line with all the other predictions on here!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:39:14 PM

I rarely see the price, I do a 1 month price check rather then day to day.

You`ll just have more white hair added and un-needed stress. I`m more on focus on what can build me more fiat, so I can buy the damn bitcoin as a small investment hold if it ever does blow up deal, then most who do see it day to day.

I`m prob losing most of the time, but its well worth it since I have no stress.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:01:01 AM

OOoo this looks fun, lemme try!

I [know] that bitcoin price will [rise] and will settle in the BTC[1] price range in the next [light-year].  Looking at [chickens in the yard] and [Los Angeles OKs $15 Minimum Wage] I know I'm right.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: