Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller = BadBear, he removed his DefaultTrust on purpose  (Read 812 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

Party time guys  Smiley No more BS from that less than  <1 year old account.

The better news is that it looks like Vod is becoming more precise with his negative reps, requiring more to red trust people which is good.

Thank you BadBear (even tho u redded this acct)...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:54:28 PM

I just realized, this is ironic, same time that Quickseller is removed is the same time I mentioned the idea that BadBear is Quickseller.

Quickseller started selling accounts and gained rep way too quickly not to have an in with someone on default trust. Ironically that person was BadBear. I really do wonder if Quickseller is BadBear and he removed his trust in his own account to try and get people off that idea that me and a couple others suggesting of Quickseller being related to BadBear.

I'm onto you BadBear.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:57:36 PM

I think these kinds of threads are a pretty good example as to show just how much I have done to scammers.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 04:03:13 PM

I think these kinds of threads are a pretty good example as to show just how much I have done to scammers.

Nopes. It shows how much you HATE people who don't share your viewpoint  Smiley

No doubt you are trusted as I have always said that earlier and don't think that I am praising you so that you remove my feedback. I'm praising you as there are very few trusted people left on this earth. But I wish you dint have attitude problems. Can't forget that you are also a human and humans cannot be perfect.

A serious question: Why are you so much affected by the place in the default trust? I don't get if you hold a position there, what's the point? Do you become a privileged member? I don't even bother about trust. It's just that you accused me of purchasing my account which made me upset.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

^^^ Found the daily quickseller masterbation post!

Love it!
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:07:38 PM

I see how it is. Now that you got rid of your negative trust from Quickseller, your going to start a crusade against BadBear to get the other one removed. I'm guessing Vod will be next after that.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

I see how it is. Now that you got rid of your negative trust from Quickseller, your going to start a crusade against BadBear to get the other one removed. I'm guessing Vod will be next after that.
Vod won't remove it and thats fine. I'm just happy my buddy Quickseller is removed off default trust. I always use escrow so it doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore.

Made my day to see Quickseller upset about him losing his big ol' default trust status. I'm sure hes internally crying about his scambusting days being over.

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:21:50 PM

I agree. It seems once one conquest is completed, a new one arises. Instead of trying to show how they are not someone to trade with caution with, they are trying to deface the ones that place the trade with caution tags on them. That in itself seems "fishy" to me.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:46:32 PM

No one seems to care when Canary in the Mine got axed did they?

Where were you when one of the most reputable group sales hardware seller was taken down by Dogie's complaints?

I really don't think VOD cares if he is on or off the Default Trust and he hasn't done anything to warrant being next. Although if you can Canary in the Mine who sold MILLIONS in hardware with little or no problems who is Default Trust worthy then? And this is the problem with a "DEFAULT" or leveled system. Remove it and let the market set the default or get rid of that system and start again with something else. Any way you look at it people will game whatever system you put in place.

The difference between QS and VOD or CITM is clear. QS never belonged on that default trust list given his support for Dogie a proven VAT scammer.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:27:47 PM

No one seems to care when Canary in the Mine got axed did they?
No one argued that CITM shouldn't have been in DefaultTrust, but that he should be (and was) removed for abusing his depth1 DefaultTrust position. He was essentially selling depth 2 DefaultTrust positions and after being approached multiple times to reform, he chose not to. Theymos gave him every opportunity to trim his list but he refused.

Have a look at what DefaultTrust looked like with him, and without - his trusted list was larger than the rest of the network combined. It was also full of accounts that only he deemed trustworthy, because instead of vetting these people he arbitrarily awarded the positions to anyone who bought from him. Making him more attractive to buy from than other group buy'ers who couldn't award complementary DefaultTrust depth 2 positions.

Forced Atlas 2015.05.16 + CanaryInTheMine                                          Forced Atlas 2015.05.16 (Without Canary)

Remove it and let the market those with the most accounts set the default or get rid of that system and start again with something else.
Fixed, again.

Any way you look at it people will game whatever system you put in place.
That's a terrible argument.

The difference between QS and VOD or CITM is clear. QS never belonged on that default trust list given his support for Dogie a proven VAT scammer someone I don't like because he didn't invest in my company which was destined to fail so now I hate him and follow him around making 100s and 100s of made up accusations.
[Fixed]. How many threads do you need to spill over to, I think this is #9 in the last few days. You already have 3 dedicated anti dogie threads to thrash about in.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 11:16:30 PM

Made my day to see Quickseller upset about him losing his big ol' default trust status. I'm sure hes internally crying about his scambusting days being over.

Badbear isn't the only person on Default Trust Level 1.  Someone else may give QS another chance - all his scambusting feedback is still there, including on your account.

Vod won't remove it and thats fine.

I'm glad we are in absolute agreement about this.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
umairsaleem

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:57:41 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 04:11:01 AM by umairsaleem

IN MY OPINION, QS is more aggressive than Vod, I'm sure he is professional and trusted, but why not try to show a little mercy and make this forum a better place, I believe trust system is only designed to mark the scammer.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:32:50 AM

I believe trust system is only designed to mark the scammer.

Part of it is trying to prevent scams before they happen, more so than just marking accounts once its happened. I've not kept up with any of the quickseller threads so no point commenting on them, but there is always going to be a limited amount of crossfire in trying to protect users. If or when that happens, it should be relatively trivial to then resolve that with evidence as long as everyone keeps their cool.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 06:51:39 AM

I believe trust system is only designed to mark the scammer.

Part of it is trying to prevent scams before they happen, more so than just marking accounts once its happened. I've not kept up with any of the quickseller threads so no point commenting on them, but there is always going to be a limited amount of crossfire in trying to protect users. If or when that happens, it should be relatively trivial to then resolve that with evidence as long as everyone keeps their cool.

To bad there is no standard of evidence any more and instead it just becomes a popularity contest of who can build the best speculative story.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:15:29 AM

IN MY OPINION, QS is more aggressive than Vod, I'm sure he is professional and trusted, but why not try to show a little mercy and make this forum a better place, I believe trust system is only designed to mark the scammer.

I agree. I believe Vod has given feedback to those accounts who have sold illegal keys which is absolutely fine while there was a time QS dint agree with his behavior which was odd.

I have never found fault with all those who are on the DF like Tomatocage and others. They always have an evidence while quoting their claim.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: