Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET MAD: White House circulating draft of executive order on cybersecurity.  (Read 950 times)
BC Systems (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 03:22:39 AM

The state moves in on the internet.

According to the people familiar with the draft, the executive order would set up an inter-agency council that would be led by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Members of the council would include the Department of Defense and the Commerce Department, and discussions are ongoing about including other agencies and officials, such as representatives from the Department of Energy and Treasury Department, as well as the attorney general and the director of national intelligence.

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/248079-white-house-circulating-draft-of-executive-order-on-cybersecurity

The net is destroying them and they want to take it down.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:23:08 PM

Hi! I just got this really scary email message through my AOL account and it's telling me that the big bad meanies in Washington are trying to take away my interwebz... but if you forward this to 25 people and then they forward it to 25 people then we will be safe because the ZOG won't be able to get their messages through and we will block their unfair action. Oh, and they want to tax emails too, so we should protest that.
BitTech

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 05:35:22 PM

Hi! I just got this really scary email message through my AOL account and it's telling me that the big bad meanies in Washington are trying to take away my interwebz... but if you forward this to 25 people and then they forward it to 25 people then we will be safe because the ZOG won't be able to get their messages through and we will block their unfair action. Oh, and they want to tax emails too, so we should protest that.
this is nothing new. The government can already see everything you do on the web even tor is not safe from they're data collection.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:06:31 PM

Oh, and they want to tax emails too, so we should protest that.

It's all fun and games until they chip your ass, just because anyone could be a badass terrorist mofo.
camem

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:36:58 PM

The state moves in on the internet.
The net is destroying them and they want to take it down.

no it doesn't, no it isn't and no they don't. This is about the roll out of smart grids, which is going to happen in a seriously insecure way if they don't legislate a standard soon.
yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 12:12:59 AM

What's up Atlas?
live627

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 12:24:00 AM

What's up Atlas?
Don't even. Angry
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 01:01:30 AM

I see this is basically all the departments that Ron Paul wanted to eliminate.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: