Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: If i Promote my Loan request on P2P platform  (Read 756 times)
FX_Trader (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:12:11 AM

Could I have any problem on my trust?   Huh

I'm a newbie, but i buy and sell Some BTC on Italian Session for Finance my Forex Trading Activity.

Before i promote my loan request (supported by traking record of my activity and by repaied loans) i want to ask the permission from moderator or other Senion Member.

ThanK You for patience!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:18:28 AM

Could I have any problem on my trust?   Huh

I'm a newbie, but i buy and sell Some BTC on Italian Session for Finance my Forex Trading Activity.

Before i promote my loan request (supported by traking record of my activity and by repaied loans) i want to ask the permission from moderator or other Senion Member.

ThanK You for patience!

You might. I cant speak for everyone on Defaulttrust. The common view is: if you are asking for a loan here (even via link) you should follow the commons here. Thus if you e.g. link to loan funding page without offering collateral people will consider this the same as if you asked for a loan here without offering collateral.

You could maybe mix it. Request part of the funds you need here and offer valid collateral[1] for that part and also link to an external site for another part. This would allow you to promote the loan for those using the service in question while still offering the amount of security that is required to get a loan here. Since your reputation as Newbie is not worth anything this would require said collateral.

[1] see here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:30:19 AM

Thank you for reply.

Well, I made my second loan request on P2P platform (first was repayed), so i would promote here my loan request if possible, and if this don't create problem whit forum rules or other user. So, if there are Here user of this P2P platform, could consider my request and decide if invest in my loan.

It's all.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:38:29 AM

Thank you for reply.

Well, I made my second loan request on P2P platform (first was repayed), so i would promote here my loan request if possible, and if this don't create problem whit forum rules or other user. So, if there are Here user of this P2P platform, could consider my request and decide if invest in my loan.

It's all.

You'll likely get negative trust rating regardless. If you're using a P2P platform to get a loan then it's likely you don't have collateral to offer to protect lender. If you don't want to risk any negative ratings on your account you probably shouldn't promote it here. Just my opinion.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:54:36 AM

Thank you for reply.

It's all.

You'll likely get negative trust rating regardless. If you're using a P2P platform to get a loan then it's likely you don't have collateral to offer to protect lender. If you don't want to risk any negative ratings on your account you probably shouldn't promote it here. Just my opinion.

OK. But before submit my request i provide al my docs (including income) and I've repay another loan too. So i've a rating.

Vod what do you say?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:05:16 PM

Thank you for reply.

It's all.

OK. But before submit my request i provide al my docs (including income) and I've repay another loan too. So i've a rating.

Vod what do you say?

While I'm not vod, your identity and other papers can be faked and will offer nothing to the lender in case you default. How would one resell your identity even if it was not faked?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:12:50 PM

Thank you for reply.

It's all.

Vod what do you say?

While I'm not vod, your identity and other papers can be faked and will offer nothing to the lender in case you default. How would one resell your identity even if it was not faked?

Well, my identity is not faked because P2P Website require all my docs, including a photo of me taking my ID docs Wink . But now i've another answer:  the same request  (me holding my ID CARD) was made to me from an user (whit good trust) that sell me some BTC and i pay it Whit Neteller. It for see if i'm a scammer or there was any other reason?  Huh
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:14:33 PM

Thank you for reply.

It's all.

Vod what do you say?

Well, my identity is not faked because P2P Website require all my docs, including a photo of me taking my ID docs Wink . But now i've another answer:  the same request  (me holding my ID CARD) was made to me from an user (whit good trust) that sell me some BTC and i pay it Whit Neteller. It for see if i'm a scammer or there was any other reason?  Huh

People sell faked ID. Please tell me how one would recover the loan if you defaulted?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:25:38 PM

Thank you for reply.

It's all.

Vod what do you say?

People sell faked ID. Please tell me how one would recover the loan if you defaulted?

I understand. But i think is too stupid make a scam for 1 or less BTC!  Then, if I've a trusted acconunt on paypal, neteller, facebook, twitter and P2P lender had verified this, and if i've just made other BUY and SELL transaction on BTCtalk, and the seller/buyr has leaved me a trust, i think that probably I'm not a scammer, but I'm only a newbie. Simple or not?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:27:55 PM

People scam for $1 so 1 BTC would be a huge bonus.
Facebook, Twitter accounts mean nothing. Again, how would one recover the debt in case you default? Post on your Twitter account?

Albert Einstein
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:34:28 PM

Facebook, Twitter accounts mean nothing. Again, how would one recover the debt in case you default? Post on your Twitter account?

Let me ask you 2 question:

1) If i've 1 btc on my wallet, why i need to make a lend on 1 BTC,  pay 10% of interest and use my BTC as collateral? I never understand this!
2) Why there are a lot of people that require (on this forum)  loans about 0,01 BTC or less?!?!? Why? I not understan what can i do whit 0,01 BTC!!!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:36:55 PM

1- you can provide something that can be easily sold for 1 BTC or greater. The borrower will often think that the value of this collateral will increase over the term of the loan. A common collateral that is used is altcoins.

2- mostly for gambling IMO
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:41:58 PM

1- you can provide something that can be easily sold for 1 BTC or greater. The borrower will often think that the value of this collateral will increase over the term of the loan. A common collateral that is used is altcoins.

2- mostly for gambling IMO

OK. I understand that gambling could be a problem Sad
But if i've  Altcoins is not more simple to sold this nd then rebuy my BTC?Huh
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:44:16 PM

If you were to sell your altcoins then you would need to pay trading commissions to an exchange and would miss out on any price appreciation that happens during what would have been the term of the loan.

Another good example of "good" collateral used for loans would be physical Bitcoin, as these are often valued well above their face value and their owners often do not wish to part with them
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 03:35:43 PM

If you were to sell your altcoins then you would need to pay trading commissions to an exchange and would miss out on any price appreciation that happens during what would have been the term of the loan.

Another good example of "good" collateral used for loans would be physical Bitcoin, as these are often valued well above their face value and their owners often do not wish to part with them

This is good collateral. You could quickly sell it, but you dont want to. So you give it to someone else for security. You want it back, they dont actually want to sell it. If everything works out both parties are happy. If not you lost something you did not want to lose and the person providing the loan has the extra work to sell it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:08:07 PM

This is good collateral. You could quickly sell it, but you dont want to. So you give it to someone else for security. You want it back, they dont actually want to sell it. If everything works out both parties are happy. If not you lost something you did not want to lose and the person providing the loan has the extra work to sell it.
A good lender would only lend up to a certain portion of the value of the physical coin to allow for compensation for that extra work in the event of a defaulted loan.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:09:46 PM

Let me ask you 2 question:

1) If i've 1 btc on my wallet, why i need to make a lend on 1 BTC,  pay 10% of interest and use my BTC as collateral? I never understand this!
2) Why there are a lot of people that require (on this forum)  loans about 0,01 BTC or less?!?!? Why? I not understan what can i do whit 0,01 BTC!!!

Why are you avoiding the question?

Albert Einstein
FX_Trader (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:24:23 PM

I'm not avoid the question. I think not all newbie are scammer and not all trusted member will be trust for ever.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:38:07 PM

I'm not avoid the question. I think not all newbie are scammer and not all trusted member will be trust for ever.

And yet you avoided it again. You may not be seeing it so I put it in bold for you.

Albert Einstein
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

Dude, I have read your entire thread and all people have done is provide you with an answer, and you come back and argue that point.  No one is telling you that you can or can't link to a third party site where you are asking for a loan.  But they are telling you that you will get neg rep'd for doing so for not providing collateral.

No one cares about your personal opinions on why it should or should not be like that.  It is the way it is for a reason and whatever you say won't change that.  Stop messing around and move on.  Either link to it or don't, but all your doing right now is spamming nonsense.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: