Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Escrow Service | IPO/ICO/Sig Campaign 1% | Acc Trades 0.005 fee  (Read 24666 times)
master-P (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 05:41:19 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:53:31 AM by master-P

Master-P's Escrow Service
FREE for Standard Transactions | 1% fee for any Multi-Party (3 or more) | IPO/Sig Campaigns Supported!
Hours Available: 2PM - 1AM EST (approximate, flexible)
PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp/key.asc

Currently Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin

How to request escrow? PLEASE READ FULL POST ! Smiley INSTRUCTIONS BELOW !

! ! ! I will always authenticate myself upon request using my PGP key ! ! !

If you wish to schedule escrow at a specific time, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

Escrow Fees
Standard Transactions: FREE FOREVER! (2 party only)
*UPDATED December 7* Bitcointalk Forum Account Trades: 0.005 BTC Fixed fee per transaction
Multi-Party Transactions: 1% (3 parties or more)
Contests/Competitions: 1% (sig design contests, etc. where prize/funds needs to be distributed to multiple winners)
Any Crowdfunding/IPO/ICO: 5% if 10 BTC or under total funds raised, 2.5% if over 10 BTC Total funds raised
Signature Campaigns: Negotiable depending on terms, usually around 1-3% depending on the amount of work required from me

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone, this is master-P from bitcointalk (profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89329).

I've decided to start offering some of my free time towards providing a mostly free escrow service for the bitcointalk community.

While I understand there are plenty of other more reputable users than myself who have been providing escrow for a long time, I just wanted to throw myself out here to hopefully add to that list.

My goal is to offer a professional and prompt escrow service. I do my best to respond and secure/disburse funds in a timely fashion to avoid causing unnecessary and inconvenient delays. I will always do my best to stay online during the transaction and will not go offline with the escrowed funds without letting the parties involved know before hand.

I am able to escrow all bitcoin related transactions as well as IPO/ICO and signature campaign funds. I reserve the right to refuse my services at any given time if I feel that the transaction is too risky for myself or the parties involved.

In the event bitcointalk is unreachable, I can be contacted directly via e-mail at masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com. This is a secured e-mail account used by me only for communication between myself and bitcointalk community members.

I will be signing my payment/escrow addresses and important messages with my pgp key.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUxtcNAAoJEIukx+duFL7CGVUH+wcoIyiuejKhNlfQsDamY6T/
Dhikq+X1IKb7HmCArNYH4w6fUKNv/Y1RP6O4BL0IQiN3S4mETBMtu669M44Zdm8A
x6/X/p8PwaKaN0Im1DS7Cs+ATidr5dah7VaUr/Q8KoKX2nxq6zmOszQSTqAjwllN
vI52Cjy1zpzKXCGpVEJkAEfI6hjaJCBAEmxDn/oJ034qWU6maQBmVRZAYxnc1GLk
88Pm6JeIk7Sm6fdm/Xgg+ldCbTEVi1QocpsepJQTMKYzfzzfWplV5az08G+0DM66
uzJzCyY8YPQLT6VrScErdiXALvsJCFWK0SrYMlzjR8+BhFwbJfCUdddHeDTQOys=
=Lu9P
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I will not hold physical goods in escrow, I will only hold the Bitcoin (or other supported cryptos) funds associated with the transaction.

I can also escrow/middleman Steam trades. I can escrow any steam trade except for steam games/gifts.

I can escrow just about anything that has Bitcoin or other cryptos used as currency of exchange. This includes currency exchanges, account sales, collateral for loans, sale of digital/physical goods, services, group buys, etc.

If there's something that you're not sure if I can help escrow or not just send me a PM and I will let you know Smiley

! PLEASE READ ! How to request escrow for a transaction:

When contacting me for escrow please start a group PM (Add other parties in the CC field when sending the PM) with all parties involved copied on the PM. In the PM please provide the following information:

- Who is the seller?
- Who is the buyer?
- What is being traded? (goods, services, etc.)
- What is the agreed price? (total BTC amount needed to be escrowed)
- Under what circumstances can escrow be released?
- Reference thread URL of the transaction if available.

I would appreciate it if both parties confirm the terms of the trade via PM - one party can start the PM then the other party can reply to all confirming that s/he agrees to the terms. Be sure to use the "Reply to All" function to make sure all parties involved receive the messages.

A sample form that you can use when contacting me is below:
Code:
Buyer:
Seller:
Items/Services being traded:
Price:
Escrow may be released under the following conditions:
Reference thread:
Other relevant information:

A sample form that you can use when contacting me regarding the sale of a bitcointalk account is below:
Code:
Buyer:
Seller:
Minimum Rank:
Minimum Activity:
Minimum Post count:
Minimum trust level:
Is on default trust:
Will a signed message be provided:
Price:
Escrow may be released under the following conditions:
Reference thread:
Other relevant information:

It is not required to use the above forms, and all of the fields are not necessary however using the above forms will likely expedite the process.

Some background info about myself

I have completed numerous transactions here on bitcointalk alone. In addition, I frequently use Bitcoin to purchase goods and services around the internet. Most notably, I am also a reputable trader/collector on Steam. I currently own a Steam inventory of CS:GO items valued at $6,000+ USD. All of which was purchased with Bitcoin.

My Steam Bitcoin Rep thread can be found here, it does not reflect all the trades I've done on Steam but it will give you an idea:

Also feel free to check my trust ratings Smiley

Any questions? Post or PM Feedback about my service is appreciated Smiley

In the event where I am not available to respond right away, I can always recommend the following trusted forum escrows:

Monbux's Escrow Service
Mitchell's Escrow Service
SebastianJu's Escrow Service

Or just check out the full list of currently trusted escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

As always be sure to do your own research before sending coins to anyone, even the escrow agents themselves.

Full Credits to Quickseller for allowing me to use the forms and contact details section from his thread as a template.

Final disclaimer: My escrow service is free for the most part but I reserve the right to refuse my service to anyone at any time for any reason. Please note the time I use for providing these escrow services are 100% voluntary and I do not/expect any payment (other than the small fees I charge) for it. I am doing this with my own free time to help provide a better and safer trading ecosystem for this community.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 07:57:56 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 02:20:59 PM by master-P

Feedback from other members who have used my escrow service (2015):

He escrowed a transaction between me and Shipitbuddy.

All smooth thanks.

Had master-p as an escrow.
Smooth, Awesome and Professional .

Thanks!

Really nice escrow. Saved me from possibly getting scammed today.
Thanks again!

Thanks to Master-P for a wonderful escrow service today.

master-P helped with escrow for 0.45 btc

transaction completed safely.

I'd like to vouch for Master-P I have used his escrow services previously and all went through smoothly.

I just finished escrow with Master-p  Cheesy
Really awesome escrow without fees Grin

He was my scrow and im very satisfay! I recommend him 100%

Thanks m8!

Thanks to Master-P. Good escrow.

I had a great experience with using this escrow, and will use in the future, and I am kinda sorry there was like 15 messages between me and the seller, but the escrow did work out the problem for a resolution.

Escrow available now Smiley

Thanks m8!
Another perfect deal with u!!
Very proffesional

Perfect service ! I recommend him  Smiley Thank you !

Great Escrow Service, trusted member, fast!
Will do again.
reference link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.msg11093386#msg11093386

reference ibid
Master-P has been very wise and helpfull for my contest

Positive Trust Feedback submited to your profile, @master-P  Smiley

Thanks for your escrow service in the APSO Logo competition: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.msg11100107#msg11100107
Funds received without any problem  Wink

Master-p helped us out with an escrow for a sports betting thread that I ran. He offered great help by helping us escrow the whole thing. Thanks!

Used master-P escrow service for a deal, and very satisfied, everything was smooth and in professional way
also he is online mostly so we get quick response from him,no need to wait for long time for his response
recommended escrow !!!

Thanks Master-P

Just completed a deal with Master-P!
Everything went smooth and he handled it very professionally!
Will use his escrow service again in the future Smiley

I need a fast escrow for a 1.2 btc exchange, if u are online please respond soon. I will sent PM with full details.

Sure, I can help escrow the BTC for this transaction.

thanks for escrowing the exchange master-P ur service always top notch

escrow help us lot. to kick scammers.

fast op. and trusted.

Master-p helped us with an escrow. Great and fast service. Everything went smooth with him in the trade , Can't recommend him enough.

I used small amounts, no problems.

Thanks for the escrow masterp . That was really helpful to have you in the trade as an escrow . Safe for us Smiley

Used his service. Trustworthy, quick and professional escrow. Definitely will use again.

Great , fast and smooth Escrow
Thanks

excellent escroew ! 10/10 will use again!

Cheesy Smiley

Fast and A+ Escrow.

Three times selling and master-P escrowed everything smooth.  Grin

Used his escrow service to sell my account for some btc. Went smoothly and quickly. Excellent escrow. Thanks so much!

Thank you master-P for awesome professional escrow service Grin

Was away until now and totally forgot to post a feedback, master p provided an excellent escrow service, everything was smooth and fast.

First master-P helped me out with some verification stuff, not asking for money but I just had to tip him for the excellent work he did.

Today he acted as escrow in a rather small transaction, but he treated it as it was 100 BTC. I'll surely ask him again in the future if he is available!

Very professional and friendly - highly recommended. And don't forget to tip even if he does it for free, he deserves every sat Smiley

thank you! everything went smooth! Will ask for the service more often Smiley

master's escrow is super fast and simple. Just like it's meant to be.

First master-P helped me out with some verification stuff, not asking for money but I just had to tip him for the excellent work he did.

Today he acted as escrow in a rather small transaction, but he treated it as it was 100 BTC. I'll surely ask him again in the future if he is available!

Very professional and friendly - highly recommended. And don't forget to tip even if he does it for free, he deserves every sat Smiley

After another escrow with master-P, now with a little larger sum, I can just quote and underline what I wrote previous. The work he is doing is amazing, providing quick and complete information to both parties. Since it's free, important for the Market-section of the forum.

I get the impression he would continue his work even without tips, but please don't forget something to him as encouragement for this unique service. Mine will come in a little while as I need the transaction to confirm.

Thanks

master-p helped me out in an escrow for an account. More than helpful . Very much recommended

Just did a deal with master-P as escrow, deal was fast and well organized, thanks

great escrow, fast and smooth Smiley

First escrow a trade for me! Very smooth and reliable! Thanks!

Master-p escrowed our coin ICO and gave us a great and reliable service ++.

I am here to say master-P's escrow is great and Ive used it before, great trustworthy member of bitcointalk forums  Smiley

Thank you for the escrow service.

No problems were faced at all.

Hi! I received my weekly payment from "Pachinko Signature Campaign", topic is here (click me), Smiley, where master-P was used as a middle men. Thx and bye. Live long and prosper!

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
CatchYouMate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

All smooth thanks.
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 11:00:13 PM

All smooth thanks.

No problem Smiley and thanks for the tip!

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:24:18 AM

how much BTC will you be willing to escrow for an ICO and sig campaigns? i am interested because your fee for ICO is lower than most and i have personally dealt with you a few times in the past year. please PM me in case i dont check back here often

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:38:07 AM

Thanks!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 11:55:49 AM

I have done quite a few deals with Master-p always good to work with. I will give your escrow service a try next time I need one!
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 12:02:49 PM

Thanks!

No problem, glad I could be of help when you needed me Smiley Thanks for the tip!

I have done quite a few deals with Master-p always good to work with. I will give your escrow service a try next time I need one!

Wow, thanks a lot. This means a lot coming from such an established member like yourself Smiley

ianferns

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:42:06 PM

Thanks again!
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 01:57:45 PM

Thanks again!

Yup, no problem. I don't necessarily do this for the money but rather to help protect the community from potential scams.

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:51:06 PM

master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 10:57:31 AM

No problem, anytime. I'm glad you guys were able to come to an agreement. Thank you Smiley

berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:58:30 PM

master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 07:06:34 AM

No problem, glad you're satisfied with my escrow service Smiley

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:50:41 AM

master-P, ive sent you an e-mail regarding an upcoming IPO i am looking for escrow for.

based on a few of our previous transactions , i assume you are from Toronto, or somewhre in the GTA?

reply back to me when you get it, would like to know if you accept my proposal, thanks.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:59:16 AM

master-P, ive sent you an e-mail regarding an upcoming IPO i am looking for escrow for.

based on a few of our previous transactions , i assume you are from Toronto, or somewhre in the GTA?

reply back to me when you get it, would like to know if you accept my proposal, thanks.

Yep, I've responded to you. Would like to know more Smiley

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:32:19 PM

I'm planning to sell a BTC USD converter code here
I will need your escrow services, please PM me the next course of action. A few people have already suggested changes and new implementations and Im working on them.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:15:18 PM

Free bump!

Hope to get the chance of you using your service some day, cheers Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:43:48 AM

I'm planning to sell a BTC USD converter code here
I will need your escrow services, please PM me the next course of action. A few people have already suggested changes and new implementations and Im working on them.

Hey sorry I didn't see this post earlier, if you still need escrow services I've sent you a PM Smiley

Free bump!

Hope to get the chance of you using your service some day, cheers Smiley

Thanks, I appreciate the support !

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:55:26 AM

I'd like to vouch for Master-P I have used his escrow services previously and all went through smoothly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: