Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (locked due to hijack)  (Read 4483 times)
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:31:11 PM

LOL OMG LOL BitcoinINV is a student at a community college.

My degree came from an actual University, not an extension of highschool.

I feel bad for you that the best you can do is troll my post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:40:59 PM

Your dumb as shit, I am a Iraq/Afgan Veteran that left the USMC due to injury. I am in school you Tard for a J.D. lol I have 2 degrees as of right now a associates in business and history. I have 2 wars, 1500 employees via USMC under my belt and TONS and TONS of real world experience how about you? I have been in charge of Mulitmilllion dollar equipment how about you? I worked with the DEA in Columbia on there aircraft. I have a pension I collect ever single month cause what I have done how about you? Do not make personal attacks or I will make you look like the piece of shit you are. I my injuries cause me not to be able to type in proper form. I love the USA though I feel its laws are wrong. I will do everything to change them as a voter but if the Masses feel its wrong then, thats the way the country you live in works. If you don't like it Mexico is empty........ leave fuck off do something for you country. Breaking the laws does not make it right, nor does it make it wrong. But someone who does not follow the rules will never be looked at them to change them. I am a Student at UNCW extension program you tard

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:49:29 PM

So you saying there is a medicine, and the drug companies have not found it yet? They have billions of dollars to change congress mind and they have not done it yet?

No I never said that.  Marijuana has been used in Asia for thousands of years and the drug companies are well aware of some of the medical benefits from cannabis, for example:

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - Google Patents
google.com/patents/US6630507

It's becoming more and more clear that you are a typical uneducated prohibitionist who thinks marijuana is an evil weed and that you barely have a high school education.

So you do not support NORML maybe you #1 chance of spreading your Idea if its good in the industry?

Man are you dumb. Let me quote it again "As an advocate I appreciate your supporting them".  You are just like all the other prohibitionists who don't actually read before they post.

So someone has to pay you to write a business plan LOL wtf you a tard!

Poor grammar, insulting words, zero points.  Again, not what I said. 

You just sank yourself buddy........ Sure bill gates was the same way.

No I'm not at all like Bill Gates.  I didn't steal code and my mom does not work in the executive offices of IBM.

Your such a idiot you just gave me a Idea about how to do it.  Thanks man, and I have backing lol
LAUGH MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF

1) Nobody would back a moron like you. 
2) Go ahead and take the idea, good luck, it will help the industry greatly.
3) You will need to read and write in english to communicate with dispensary owners.
4) There are no dispensaries in your home state of North Carolina.

Am I wrong?

Absolutely.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:51:25 PM

I worked with the DEA in Columbia on there aircraft.

Exactly what I said, uneducated prohibitionist.

By the way, you will NEVER pass the bar with a degree from a community college.  Best of luck with that.  You are an embarrassment to men and women in uniform everywhere.  Unlike you I have the balls to stand up for what is right.  Here is a group for brave soldiers, you need not apply:  http://www.veteransformedicalmarijuana.org/

I have been in charge of Mulitmilllion dollar equipment how about you?

Me, I graduated from an Ivy League University and then I built a company that MADE millions of dollars.  Quite a bit different wouldn't you say?  Go troll elsewhere you future ambulance chaser.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:02:26 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2012, 07:25:31 PM by BitcoinINV

Thank you and good by.

who will believe you 0 return to community or me who pays his dividends?
The fact you attack my military record is well just sad. I fought for the country you live in..... I did not care what you think or what you ideas were I fought for America as a whole, and still would If I could. Yes I give NORML money cause I hate weed lol.

The major medical companies can not do it legally but you can.....? really? damn your good! Like I said once and 10 times before I have a injury that makes my grammer bad.  

3 blasts in a Humvee full of 250-1000 pound bombs will rattle your brain a little and your typing.
100 Bitcoins says if I came up with a plan that was 100% in state law and made my partners money they would give me money... Reason being, I come with a whole plan not just half ass, give me money ill give it back 33% promise. Come with facts to back your idea not just the idea.

I swear you must be 18-22 Prove me wrong with a I.D next to your screen name and date/time.

edit:And tell us why you can not afford to LLC yourself

What is your expected profit? What is your expected pay? What is overhead?

Once you LLC as a bank in your state your are fucked whats your plan to LLC? as a........ bitcoin dealer?

FRAUD ALERT

What company with Millions of dollars, Please do tell Ill invest 20 coins right now if prove its your company! if it was banks or Private investors would be ALL OVER YOU WORTHLESS ASS

Sad
Sad
Sad
Stop messing up a good thing with your worthless half ass ideas[/glow]

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:28:24 PM

I have a great deal of compassion for soldiers, I have no compassion for idiocy.  You cannot pull the "I'm a wounded warrior" card now and expect any sympathy for your egregious stupidity. 

I support wounded soldiers and am currently advocating to allow PTSD as a condition recognized by the state of Colorado for treatment with medical marijuana as our neighbors to the south have done in New Mexico.  I also support marijuana for recreational use and am not afraid that my civil disobedience in this matter will land me in any jail.  We, the citizens of Colorado, will in the next sixty days end prohibition within our state.

It will take years (if not decades) for the federal government to change the IRS code and Banking regulations in support of this industry but it is clear that Americans across the board are currently in favor of medical marijuana, even if congress is not.  In Colorado we are taking it that extra step and we are currently in favor of recreational use.

The banking problems in the industry will not go away any time soon and so there is a REAL need for a bank-like entity to facilitate in the trade of marijuana in our state and beyond.  As I pointed out in my original post the opportunity in Colorado alone is one that might exceed $200 million in the next twelve months.

With this I ask each and every reader of this post to consider gambling a tiny portion of their holdings toward this venture.  I will pay back at 3 to 1 upon launch after which I will present a comprehensive business plan and offer the opportunity to invest directly into the bank-like entity.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:37:48 PM

I have a great deal of compassion for soldiers, I have no compassion for idiocy.  You cannot pull the "I'm a wounded warrior" card now and expect any sympathy for your egregious stupidity.  

I support wounded soldiers and am currently advocating to allow PTSD as a condition recognized by the state of Colorado for treatment with medical marijuana as our neighbors to the south have done in New Mexico.  I also support marijuana for recreational use and am not afraid that my civil disobedience in this matter will land me in any jail.  We, the citizens of Colorado, will in the next sixty days end prohibition within our state.

It will take years (if not decades) for the federal government to change the IRS code and Banking regulations in support of this industry but it is clear that Americans across the board are currently in favor of medical marijuana, even if congress is not.  In Colorado we are taking it that extra step and we are currently in favor of recreational use.

The banking problems in the industry will not go away any time soon and so there is a REAL need for a bank-like entity to facilitate in the trade of marijuana in our state and beyond.  As I pointed out in my original post the opportunity in Colorado alone is one that might exceed $200 million in the next twelve months.

With this I ask each and every reader of this post to consider gambling a tiny portion of their holdings toward this venture.  I will pay back at 3 to 1 upon launch after which I will present a comprehensive business plan and offer the opportunity to invest directly into the bank-like entity.

I could not read past your first paragraph.... yes I smoke "pot" it is 100% illegal in my state or not?. But I am also not going to smoke it in front of my local 5.0.

So years if not decades for you business to be stable? yea

So you fighting banking laws..... by the feds.....

With this I ask every reader of this post to consider giving a small portion to NORML.ORG and the holding to future laws. Help fix it not make a statistic.  

He will tell you after he has you money............... Fraud yes? No maybe so DEMAND MORE INFO FROM HIM!
P.S. I was Never a soldier you misinformed dope. I do not have PTSD or never will I claim that. I have what football players have after years of brain shaking. Which makes it hard for me to type is what i'm saying.

Donate NORML.ORG  Why make it medical when you can make it legal and kill the medical industry, for the real use? Do not gamble that way gamble towards NORML for 100% legalization the way it should be.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:42:36 PM

Your dumb as shit, I am a Iraq/Afgan Veteran that left the USMC due to injury.

P.S. I was Never a soldier you misinformed dope.

WHAT?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:45:11 PM

Your dumb as shit, I am a Iraq/Afgan Veteran that left the USMC due to injury.

P.S. I was Never a soldier you misinformed dope.

WHAT?

Marine= Marine
Army = soldier.....
Airforce = Airman
Sailor well they have all sorts of names

I am a disabled vet with brain to hand injury....... Bomb go boom shake brain.... make typing hard ok?

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:53:18 PM

Definition of SOLDIER = one engaged in military service.

You sure don't seem to have any difficulty posting a bunch of nonsense in my thread. 
I thought you said "good bye", clearly you are not a man of your word.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:55:00 PM

Definition of SOLDIER = one engaged in military service.

You sure don't seem to have any difficulty posting a bunch of nonsense in my thread.  
I thought you said "good bye", clearly you are not a man of your word.

Someone in the Army its a soldier
Someone in the Navy is a Salior
Someone in the Airforce is a Airman
But Someone in in the Marines is a Marine....
Thats why we are Americas 911 force no offence to any other services. Marines First to Fight,First to die but never will! Only Service  controlled only by the president with No CONGRESS approval. Just to let your dumb ass know.
yup I lie.... Soldier is a soldier

www.NORML.org

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 07:59:10 PM

Do not attack soldiers you piece of shit.  Just because you are a whiny little lying prohibitionist alcoholic does not give you any right to declare that soldiers are liars.  You give marines everywhere a bad name.   Does Semper Fidelis mean NOTHING to you???

BitcoinINV

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 08:01:44 PM

Do not attack soldiers you piece of shit.  Just because you are a whiny little lying prohibitionist alcoholic does not give you any right to declare that soldiers are liars.  You give marines everywhere a bad name.   Does Semper Fidelis mean NOTHING to you???

Oh lord lol

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: